Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Stanley Cup games

I don't care who you are a fan of I am a Boston homer so of course a little upset about last night. The hawks really showed something and it was one of the best hockey games I have seen in a long time. This series will be talked about for years to come. Is there anyone that thinks that this doesn't somehow go to 7 games?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

The NHL playoffs always has many gems for games and this series with 3 out of 4 games so far going to overtime makes it even more exciting, in my opinion the NHL playoffs are the best overall playoffs of any sport

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

100% agree. The only game that wasn't really competitive was game 3 and even in that game a couple of bounces for hawks would have made it much more interesting. The 2nd period yesterday was one of the most exciting periods of hockey I have ever seen!!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

bet the next game goals wont be scoring 2-1 0r 1-0

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    bet the next game goals wont be scoring 2-1 0r 1-0
    its all going to come down to who pushes their style of play on the other. If its run and gun no doubt the hawks have it. If its low scoring puck battles bruins win it. Going to have a lot to do with last change going back to Chicago though. Should be a great game