TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Did Miami Intentionally "Lay Down" In Game 3?

Kind of looked like it.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2123

no they got outplayed

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This game, we were Witness to what good coaching means.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Thats what the Spurs did in game 2.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Refs took the life out of them....Rookie mistake by me, I thought second half Miami would roll because of bs in 1st. Forgot that it eventually takes it's toll on a team. Refs jumped out in front and never looked back. Good game.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

They got buried by two nobodies.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Yea they did, and they will lay down game 4 and 5 too.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I also don't think one can call this simply laying down.

Heat got bent over, face down ass up - all against their will.

GOAT....

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

How can you even say "the refs" after a 40 point win? The refs are finally letting these teams play (both ways) and it's showing that tic-tac bullshit calls are what has gotten Miami anywhere in the LBJ-era.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

nothing you can do when all the spur's 3s are going in.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Heat are gonna be in trouble when their most consistent scorer is Mike Miller.......

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

LAyed down? NO
    Quit? 100%

Nothing new with the Heat. They are known to quit early in games once dominated.

After witnesseing game 3 I don't see how the Heat can take a game on the road this series.
    Could be lights out for Lechoke and his team that he cheated to put together.
    Only ring he has was in a shortened season.
    This next game will define his career pretty much as being one of he best.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    Refs took the life out of them....Rookie mistake by me, I thought second half Miami would roll because of bs in 1st. Forgot that it eventually takes it's toll on a team. Refs jumped out in front and never looked back. Good game.

ROFL you dick. Teams don't win games by 36 pts because of refs.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Followed by Udonis Haslem.

Lebron and Wade are the 2 worst. They both are scared as hell to shoot the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Heat are gonna be in trouble when their most consistent scorer is Mike Miller.......

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Followed by Udonis Haslem.

Lebron and Wade are the 2 worst. They both are scared as hell to shoot the rock.
    Wade is THE worst

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Sure looked like a classic fake out. Lose game three to bring in even more square spurs money and then Boom - heat win next three in classic lebron and wade dominant fashion - careful spurs series backers ...this one is done in six or seven but lebron is taking the ring and the MVP with him...heat it up

Mac4Lyfe

Do you really think Wade is going to develop a jump shot between now and Thursday? The Spurs are going to keep laying waaaaay off of him and invite him to lay bricks. They are committed to packing in the lane and fall for Wade's bullshit pump fakes.

Lebron has yet to score 20 points in this entire series. Do you really ink he's going to catch lightening in a bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Sure looked like a classic fake out. Lose game three to bring in even more square spurs money and then Boom - heat win next three in classic lebron and wade dominant fashion - careful spurs series backers ...this one is done in six or seven but lebron is taking the ring and the MVP with him...heat it up

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

"laid down" might be overly strong and little disrespectful to spurs but it the heat and it wasnt a must win so they do like they do half the time and coasted, usually they can coast and still stay in gms, spurs wernt having that shit and heat wernt about to give max effort in a gm they were getting it taken to them...im sure you will see max effort heat in gm 4 if that what you mean.. gotta love this team, i mean not from a point of respecting their habit of coasting but it nice you can just wait for them to lose then pound them the next gm, something comforting bout predictability..

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Now this is a die-hard Heat fan.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you really think Wade is going to develop a jump shot between now and Thursday? The Spurs are going to keep laying waaaaay off of him and invite him to lay bricks. They are committed to packing in the lane and fall for Wade's bullshit pump fakes.

Lebron has yet to score 20 points in this entire series. Do you really ink he's going to catch lightening in a bottle?

did you really just refer to bron scoring as "catching lightning in a bottle"..cmon bro you better than that...all a sudden if bron starts getting more aggresive and scoring it like some fluke occurrence?

in fairness you were responding to a almost equally ridiculous post but still i expect more from you..

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Thats what the Spurs did in game 2.

Mac4Lyfe

We have 3 games where Lebron has failed to score 20 points. Do you think that's by accident? Should we expect Lebron to put up 40 all of a sudden? I think it's very fair to say that he probably does what he's been doing and not all of a sudden go on some crazy scoring spree?

The Spurs are playing off of Lebron, not giving him anything in the lane. He's not getting cheap free throws and have to earn all his points via jumpshots. Now, I think he can go off and score 30 on jumpshots but it's not nearly as easy as most people think it is. Whatever the case, the Spurs have Lebron totally out of sorts. He looks lost and disinterested out there. I put more stock in Popovich then I do Spo so I'm not sure if the Heat are going to figure this out. Why do you think it's a ridiculous notion?

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    did you really just refer to bron scoring as "catching lightning in a bottle"..cmon bro you better than that...all a sudden if bron starts getting more aggresive and scoring it like some fluke occurrence?

in fairness you were responding to a almost equally ridiculous post but still i expect more from you..

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

The best part about all this in my mind, is that if the Spurs can pull this off and beat the Heat, then we NEVER have to entertain a 'MJ vs. Lebron, who's the greatest?' conversation ever again because you simply look at their finals records.

Conversation over.
    Points Awarded:

Albert Pujols gave GimpedMaster 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

No faith in spo, ill never argue the coaching matchup clearly. Plenty of faith in bron figuring some things out and extreme faith that he is ultra aggressive in gm4... Honestly I'm not saying w/o a doubt heat win series, I thought they would and still do but said all along I think it goes 7. zig zagging all the way. I been wrong before but ill take best player on planet to respond like he has every time the last 2 years.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    LAyed down? NO
    Quit? 100%

Nothing new with the Heat. They are known to quit early in games once dominated.

After witnesseing game 3 I don't see how the Heat can take a game on the road this series.
    Could be lights out for Lechoke and his team that he cheated to put together.
    Only ring he has was in a shortened season.
    This next game will define his career pretty much as being one of he best.
    lol the butthurt is strong from this knicks fan.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

coach>spurs
    point guard>spurs
    age>spurs (green, neal, leonard)
    home court>spurs
    refs? . . probably heat
    star factor>heat

betting heat game 4 makes no sense at all, but somehow i think heat are the play

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Would be great to see the Spurs do this in the next 2 games but I think the Series will go back to Miami where the Spurs win it there.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

they are not that good that they could beat s when they want,so hell no ,they were outplayed and looked like it

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Maybe you didn't see the Spurs hit a million threes. They just got their asses kicked. Series may not even go back to Miami. Spurs take this series. I wonder if any tools bet the Heat +31 prop at 5 Dimes at -20,000 or whatever it was.

Albert Pujols

The Big 3? Try the Big 1, who isn't half the player MJ was.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    The best part about all this in my mind, is that if the Spurs can pull this off and beat the Heat, then we NEVER have to entertain a 'MJ vs. Lebron, who's the greatest?' conversation ever again because you simply look at their finals records.

Conversation over.
    Yes, but you really don't even have to go that far. If anyone thinks Lebron is comparable to Jordan they are an idiot. Period.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68689

Neither team is as good as they look when they win or as bad as they look when they lose.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post

Conversation over.

All you had to do is watch that game last night....LJ no free throws and not even looking for his shot

Conversation over

Slammy
    Slammy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I doubt Jordan would of ever allowed his bulls to get beat like that in an championship game.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2428

of course they laid down and lost this on purpose

did you see the way the Heat were guiding all those 3's taken by the Spurs into the basket by sheer lay down will power?

12 Last