SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Poster of the Week: 500 point freeplay + new badge up for grabs

Everyone has the fair chance to become the Poster of the week. Just convince me why you deserve that prestigious title.

Last week's POM Video

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I want it because I want that badge that will protect my others HAHA

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    I want it because I want that badge that will protect my others HAHA
    nice one Picker

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I deserve it for never making a jinx thread and acting like im winning even when I lose....LOL.....that $hit is hilarious....."funny thing is guys, I actually bet my life on the other side" ...lol....didnt we all....

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I deserve it for acting like im winning even when I lose....LOL......
    that's funny trail...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deserve it because I am the Enigma...........

PaperTrail07

Pauly..Hows that Ozo water treating ya buddy? ....Im thinking about making a move to it and giving it a shot...for drinking water and like u said....cleaning off that garbage...

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I deserve it because I am the Enigma...........

PAULYPOKER

Pauly..Hows that Ozo water treating ya buddy? ....Im thinking about making a move to it and giving it a shot...for drinking water and like u said....cleaning off that garbage...
    Love it!

Have at least one generated glass of Ozone a day.......

You can actually feel the trioxygen revitalising your bloodstream producing raw energy..........

PaperTrail07

wow....hope I feel the same.......With Ozo Water and Hash Oil...I could live for 200 years.........

PAULYPOKER

wow....hope I feel the same.......With Ozo Water and Hash Oil...I could live for 200 years.........

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I want it so me and jonelyn can have beautiful asian babies together

SBR Jonelyn

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

PaperTrail07

LOL....suicide smiley used to perfection....
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post

Smoke

Jonie playing hard to get. She loves me

SBR Jonelyn

Jonie playing hard to get. She loves me
    love you smokey

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    love you smokey
    I love you too sweet cheeks

PAULYPOKER

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

you wont be able to make babies with it smoke did you see the badge for player of the week LOLOLOL

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I'm down about 1200 sweet JoJo! I need that free play to get back on track. Plus I think you're really cool and dress with some real class! And I'm not a weird stalker like Smoke is, if you made babies with that clown, they'd all come out looking like that bald headed fake hack Dr. Phil! Anybody who uses Dr. Phil as an avatar has some serious issues!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    I'm down about 1200 sweet JoJo! I need that free play to get back on track. Plus I think you're really cool and dress with some real class! And I'm not a weird stalker like Smoke is, if you made babies with that clown, they'd all come out looking like that bald headed fake hack Dr. Phil! Anybody who uses Dr. Phil as an avatar has some serious issues!
    damn ....

dont beg. never beg.

just make it on your own merit by posting some winning picks and not being a clown. this is not the salvation army...are you on welfare too ???

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    damn ....

dont beg. never beg.

just make it on your own merit by posting some winning picks and not being a clown. this is not the salvation army...are you on welfare too ???
    Fuk you douche bag, I'm not begging for shit. I stated my case and complemented a sbr video hottie! All the while pointing out idiots like you! Go fuk'in renew your phone contract with Verizon, they're a great company! You probably live in hillbilly land and can't get service, move to the city where the intelligent people live.

GamblerSpirit

clearly, you are intelligent. how difficult is it to beg?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I deserve the award because I am the best poster SBR ever had. I an the alpha and the omega at the same time and vice-versa.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    clearly, you are intelligent. how difficult is it to beg?
    What happened bro, Verizon cut your ass off for not paying your bill?You're so mad at a cell phone company you got an avatar about it? Didn't like their cool commercials?I'll bet your cheap ass has a walmart special phone. Can you hear me now douche bag?

GamblerSpirit

What happened bro, Verizon cut your ass off for not paying your bill?You're so mad at a cell phone company you got an avatar about it? Didn't like their cool commercials?I'll bet your cheap ass has a walmart special phone. Can you hear me now douche bag?
    what exactly are you laughing about? i'm confused?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

jojo has walker changed "our" rule so that im eligible now?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Why do i deserve poster of the week? Because I am on SBR 18-19 hours a day, reading everything on the site-even the threads in the "More Sports" section. I am a humanistic poster with a respect for every poster on the site. I have never cursed at anyone on here, and I am a true role model for the community that will encourage kids under 18 to sign up in 2014. Every week I review the posts people have made to promote new ways of understanding difficult and challenging thoughts brought up. I believe I have helped create an environment where posters can feel safe voicing their opinions and responding to each others questions and comments. One particular attribute that I possess that makes me a poster of the week candidate is passion. This means waking up each morning and looking forward to your day at SBR and knowing that you are in the right place.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

Why do i deserve poster of the week? Because I am on SBR 18-19 hours a day, reading everything on the site-even the threads in the "More Sports" section. I am a humanistic poster with a respect for every poster on the site. I have never cursed at anyone on here, and I am a true role model for the community that will encourage kids under 18 to sign up in 2014. Every week I review the posts people have made to promote new ways of understanding difficult and challenging thoughts brought up. I believe I have helped create an environment where posters can feel safe voicing their opinions and responding to each others questions and comments. One particular attribute that I possess that makes me a poster of the week candidate is passion. This means waking up each morning and looking forward to your day at SBR and knowing that you are in the right place.

Not for cheater of the week

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I post a lot and I've been on a horrifically bad run recently, so even a 500 point freeplay helps at this point.

mikejamm

Man if this isn't the biggest kiss ass sappy load of bullshit I've ever read!
    On here 18 to 19 hours a day? Get the fuk outta here! Are you that much of a loser you have to spend all your time on gambling forum?

You also forgot to add you've created some of the most stupid and dumbest threads ever posted on here! Most notably, "guy knocks you off bike and spills your "fruity shake", your "fake blind bus stop date set up by you aunt or grandma or who ever the fuk you were bullshitting about". You're dating your left hand if you're on here 18+ hours a day! Taking a so called "leave of absence" after losing $50 bucks! Hmm lets see, there also the "Major announcement in chat room" bullshit, and the list goes on! Way to go douche bag, encouraging "kids under 18 to sign up here", just what we need, more underage idiots like you, who aren't legally even old enough to gamble!

And this last one's a real load of major horse shit!
    "Every week I review the posts people have made to promote new ways of understanding difficult and challenging thoughts brought up. I believe I have helped create an environment where posters can feel safe voicing their opinions and responding to each others questions and comments."
    Well thank you whitey boy Dr. M.L. King wanna be, for promoting retarded development in your 19 hours a day on here!We all now have a better understanding of dumb shits like you, idiot threads, and how to start a contest, cheat and declare yourself the winner, and win the honor the the most pathetic clown on SBR.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-04-13 at 11:44 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave mikejamm 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I don't post much due to work and life but my girl likes betting the points and I think I shut pronk's dumbass up in one of his threads. Now if only deemer's family could understand the meaning of light starch when cleaning my dress shirts.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I deserve it because our families originate from the same side of the map, Jonelyn.

Not to mention I'm a top capper on SBR and I bury every twink poster.

SBR Jonelyn

And I'm not a weird stalker like Smoke is, if you made babies with that clown, they'd all come out looking like that bald headed fake hack Dr. Phil!

123 Last