broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Howard is the best center in the league and is a beast. If he just could fix that terrible free throw shooting then he would be dominant. He isn't going to leave LA. People just dont leave the great So Cal especially with the big money he will be offered by Lakers. I just hope they amnesty sorry MWP, and sign a good small forward.

The NBA must be full of shitty centers. Dwight is supposed to be the best defensive player in the game. He must have left that in Orlando.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Howard is too emotionally soft. LA is too much of a spotlight for his fragile ego. He's going to greener pastures in Houston. Asik by the way is untouchable. He will not be part of any trade deal.
    untouchable?
    if howard comes via trade, u have to trade asik cuz of contract

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Um... trade lol? He's a free agent... The Lakers don't have anyone besides Kobe who won't be back until late next season. The Lakers are done this upcoming season. I don't think Dwight will sign with the Clippers because he will be hated in L.A. if he wants to team up with Chris Paul. That is if CP3 resigns with the Clippers. Dallas is not a good option their old and done. And Dwight had a chance to sign Dallas before, but didn't so that says a lot. The same with the Rockets he had a chance before. Golden State is a nice fit for Dwight, but does Dwight want to be in California as an ex-Laker? My take is I think CP3 resigns with the Clippers, but the Clippers agree to make some serious trades. Also I think Dwight signs Golden State which is his best option.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Um... trade lol? He's a free agent... The Lakers don't have anyone besides Kobe who won't be back until late next season. The Lakers are done this upcoming season. I don't think Dwight will sign with the Clippers because he will be hated in L.A. if he wants to team up with Chris Paul. That is if CP3 resigns with the Clippers. Dallas is not a good option their old and done. And Dwight had a chance to sign Dallas before, but didn't so that says a lot. The same with the Rockets he had a chance before. Golden State is a nice fit for Dwight, but does Dwight want to be in California as an ex-Laker? My take is I think CP3 resigns with the Clippers, but the Clippers agree to make some serious trades. Also I think Dwight signs Golden State which is his best option.
    Dwight will ask for a sign in trade to get the extra year and $$$. So yes a trade. Lakers won't get equal value but they unload a quitter.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If the Lakers can get Asik, Parsons, and a couple first round picks I think it would be a good trade for them. Parsons would be a great fit for the Lakers.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    If the Lakers can get Asik, Parsons, and a couple first round picks I think it would be a good trade for them. Parsons would be a great fit for the Lakers.
    rockets dont need to give the lakers anything of value

vinhmen
    vinhmen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4750

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Dwight will ask for a sign in trade to get the extra year and $$$. So yes a trade. Lakers won't get equal value but they unload a quitter.
    Nope. New CBA doesnt allow it.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Lakers have no power in this situation. Howard is going to be a Rocket.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

just release him and make a point

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by vinhmen View Post
    Nope. New CBA doesnt allow it.

well it appears the lakers might sign and trade his ass to the clippers or houston....

First 12