easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this is the definition of a bad beat

had memphis tt under 37.5 for the first half took it during a commercial break and thought the number was way off and it was a fairly big bet. So spurs make a layup with 26 seconds left Memphis has 34 points. Spurs foul with 6 seconds left Gasol goes 1/2 and were at 35. Spurs get the rebound and call a timeout with 5 seconds to go. Spurs can't inbound the ball and get a 5 second called and of course Grizzlies bury the 3 costing me big.
    Last edited by easyliving; 05-27-13 at 09:46 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    had memphis tt under 37.5 for the first half took it during a commercial break and thought the number was way off and it was a fairly big bet. So spurs make a layup with 26 seconds left Memphis has 34 points. Spurs foul with 6 seconds left Gasol goes 1/2 and were at 35. Spurs get the rebound and call a foul with 5 seconds to go. Spurs can't inbound the ball and get a 5 second called and of course Grizzlies bury the 3 costing me big.
    Bad beat hall of fame material.

steviec27
    steviec27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15113

A friend of mine bet Manchester Utd to win final game of PL season.
    It's Sir Alex's last game as manager after a 26 year reign and he wants to go out with a win.

10 minutes to go in the game and Man Utd are up 5-2.
    Game finishes 5-5.
    Now anyone who knows soccer will know this is horrendous!
    Especially given the fact that Man Utd had not lost a 3 goal lead in 19 years!
    Also, in the 21 year history of the PL there has never been a game where both teams score 5 before!

THAT is horrific IMO.

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

That was not 5 seconds

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by steviec27 View Post
    A friend of mine bet Manchester Utd to win final game of PL season.
    It's Sir Alex's last game as manager after a 26 year reign and he wants to go out with a win.

10 minutes to go in the game and Man Utd are up 5-2.
    Game finishes 5-5.
    Now anyone who knows soccer will know this is horrendous!
    Especially given the fact that Man Utd had not lost a 3 goal lead in 19 years!
    Also, in the 21 year history of the PL there has never been a game where both teams score 5 before!

THAT is horrific IMO.
    saw the entire game.
    final game of the season meaningless game for both teams, united had already won ferguson's final home game plus both sides were playing open football.