Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Memphis OKC ending was filthy.......classless dunk and late 3 send the game over.

Surprised nobody has said anything complaining about it. I had Memphis ML very small just for fun, so no complaining here. But wow.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Vegas wanted Memphis to make it 1-1 ... surprised me as well as I've lost £500 on it (but made £1700 from the Knicks so remained with over £1000 of profits) ...

Yes, that's part of the game, who knows what Vegas / Stern are planning for us today ....

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Put a smile on my wallet...

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

the biggest chunk of money bet (over 186) was already won before the dunk or 3 pointer...

vegas has nothing to do with nothing...please i wish kids would stop with that shit... and stern doesnt determine games either...what is it that makes that conspiracy even remotely believable? shitty officiating, i guess... if the refs are going to fukk a team because Stern said so, they arent going to allow the game to be close enough and leave it to chance...memphis buried baskets when they had to and okc went dead cold... bottom line.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

If I saw David Stern make the welcome speech at a bake sale I would think it's rigged.

Guy just looks, sounds, and seems like a snake

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

players can do whatever they want at the end of a game

don't cry if you bet on totals, you didn't even bet on the total and you made a thread about it

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think it made any difference except for total 3-pt shots made. which was o/u 12, and fishers made it 13

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't bitch over losing bets, but the NBA is rigged lol, whatever storyline starts at the beginning of the offseason is fully in motion until the championship. It's WWE scripted.

Whereas in the NFL and other leagues every storyline proves false. Stern's got a lock on the NBA.

I win bets in other sports I feel smart, I win NBA bets I feel lucky.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

18 pts in the first 3 minutes of this bulls game in the 4th quarter... see what you get when you bet on totals? you never know how the teams will play out a worthless blowout last quarter when the game is over

sometimes nobody gives a shit to score... other times the scoring is non-stop

andco1
    andco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2715

Fisher has done that same thing to me many times, can't stand the guy

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    18 pts in the first 3 minutes of this bulls game in the 4th quarter... see what you get when you bet on totals? you never know how the teams will play out a worthless blowout last quarter when the game is over

sometimes nobody gives a shit to score... other times the scoring is non-stop

so true. i had knicks-pacers 2nd half last night. u93. indiana actualy doesnt score for 6 straight minutes and it still goes over cause both teams reserves had a 3-pt shooting contest the last few minutes. just no defense