rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    His nuts has been in his throat for the last half hour.

Jarrett Jack is clutch though. He knows how to step up. Klay Thompson really fukked up fouling out of the game. He screwed GS tonight.
    I think they are really missing Lee. Green sucks and Landry is a coin toss.

Curry needed to drive the ball and make the officials call something. He got used to getting wide open looks, and wide open layups.

Other problem is the turnovers. -6 tonight for Gstate

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Curry hasn't made a shot since

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Curry is tired. He's played the entire game. He needs to now focus on driving and dishing.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

He's been MIA for the last 13 minutes, mac.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, I might have put the okie doke jinx on him.

Spurs played him differently down the stretch and this series might be over if GS don't find an answer to get him open looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    He's been MIA for the last 13 minutes, mac.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

seth curry: worst crunch time performer ever

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I guess he was just too damn tired to be honest... leonard is a monster in the defensive end and they clogged the lane so he couldn't drive

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

he needs to start lifting weights

rcene

Barkley is right. That was a Golden state giveaway!

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Live by the jumpshot... DIE by the jumpshot... smh

rcene

I agree with Barkley.

Let Curry shoot, let him score 40 a game, and by the time game 4 hits his legs will be gone completely.

Tonight it was the end of the game and ot, but that shit will get worse as the minutes continue to add up

Mac4Lyfe

Mark Jackson has to give him a blow. No way can he continue this for 7 games. You could tell he was losing his legs down the stretch. Give the kid a blow Mark Jackson. The entire GS team got tired down the stretch. I thought Jackson should have done more as a coach to halt the tide. They probably should have went to zone a bit or something. You could see once Klay T fouled out that Parker could drive at will and they didn't have an answer. Diaw with the moving picks gave them trouble too. They need to figure that out. Too many open shooters down the stretch. Their defense was horrid in the end.

I guess he was just too damn tired to be honest... leonard is a monster in the defensive end and they clogged the lane so he couldn't drive

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mark Jackson has to give him a blow. No way can he continue this for 7 games. You could tell he was losing his legs down the stretch. Give the kid a blow Mark Jackson. The entire GS team got tired down the stretch. I thought Jackson should have done more as a coach to halt the tide. They probably should have went to zone a bit or something. You could see once Klay T fouled out that Parker could drive at will and they didn't have an answer. Diaw with the moving picks gave them trouble too. They need to figure that out. Too many open shooters down the stretch. Their defense was horrid in the end.
    Mark Jackson = fail.

He's going to get taken to school in this series. Honestly, the NBA's best coach against one of the worst.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I will never understand how this dude slipped to 15th in the 2011 draft. What a joke.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Mark Jackson = fail.

He's going to get taken to school in this series. Honestly, the NBA's best coach against one of the worst.
    Thats an overstatement.

Mark jackson is a terrific coach. To reach this stage with such a young team is a major accoplishment.

He is a top 5 coach in the league.

Warriors are still young...besides spurs made some crazy shots in the end...it was not all warriors mistakes.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah - I think Mark Jackson has done a tremendous job with this young team. He's actually made them play defense, something most of these guys never did real well. Just getting out of the first round was a huge accomplishment. They're basically playing with house money. That was an awful defeat last night that will sting most young teams for a very long time. He made some blunders last night for sure. But, lLets see how they handle this adversity moving forward.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

he gets it from his daddy dell curry

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Mark Jackson will be a classic guey who overachieves with lesser or younger players but never does shit with talent

That rah rah bullshit works with young gueyes but it wouldn't fly with championship teams

Sort of like Doug Collins

First 12