lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I have a live bet at +170 on OKC from the first half.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

What kind of an idiot coach doesn't tell his players to make tactical fouls? I'll never understand NBA basketball

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

OKC is lucky they got past Houston..they're not getting through anyone else

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haven't heard anything but what are the chances we see Westbrook play next round?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    How are they lucky? They lost their second best player and won the series 4-2.

If anything, they were unlucky because with Westbrook they beat this team by 30 points in game 1.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Haven't heard anything but what are the chances we see Westbrook play next round?
    Westbrook is out the rest of the playoffs. Meniscus tears that require surgery take a few months of recovery. This wasn't like the tear Artest had that didn't require surgery.

He'll be ready to go game 1 next season.

Frisco

Okay never knew it was a meniscus tear.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Who cares. We're fukking gamblers, not fans. Go post this shit at ESPN. Here we focus on winners, value and we think ahead about potential hedges. We don't talk about fandom bullshit. Focus Johnny, you're better than this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    How are they lucky? They lost their second best player and won the series 4-2.

If anything, they were unlucky because with Westbrook they beat this team by 30 points in game 1.
    They are lucky that they played an average Houston team. They are lucky that the refs blew the call on the hold on a Houston player at the end of game 2 which allowed the wide open bucket....they are damn lucky and anyone with a clue realizes this....if they played SA in the next round i'd have 20 k on the Spurs. This garbage team will likely get boucned by MEM and even if they had Westbrook and got to the finals and thats a big if...they would get an old fashioned whipping because they are a bunch of bums who are lucky they play in the most watered down NBA ive ever seen.

Johnnythunder

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Who cares. We're fukking gamblers, not fans. Go post this shit at ESPN. Here we focus on winners, value and we think ahead about potential hedges. We don't talk about fandom bullshit. Focus Johnny, you're better than this.
    If the refs dont miss the holding call at the end of game 2 - Houston would likely win this series. Any team with Fisher playing serious minutes deserves to get bounced.

BigDofBA

They are lucky that they played an average Houston team.
    Stopped reading there.

So they're lucky they were the #1 seed and played the #8 seed? They didn't earn that by winning over 60 games during the regular season?

Houston lost game 1 by 30 and lost game six by nine points at home. OKC lost their second best player and still won the series 4-2. OKC wasn't lucky at all. Get a clue.

They're is a reason they were the #1 seed playing Houston Einstein.

The Kraken

Johnny Im not disagreeing with you. But Im already looking at the next series and all I anticipate is value on OKC because a lot of people will think exactly like what you are saying.

dont write OKC off yet. They've got arguably the best player in basketball and they're loaded with post season experience. And without Russ, They actually match up better against the griz than they did the rockets

OKC game 1 is an auto play here as is OKC to win series.

Johnny, are you fading OKC this round against the Griz?

Frisco

They are lucky that they played an average Houston team. They are lucky that the refs blew the call on the hold on a Houston player at the end of game 2 which allowed the wide open bucket....they are damn lucky and anyone with a clue realizes this....if they played SA in the next round i'd have 20 k on the Spurs. This garbage team will likely get boucned by MEM and even if they had Westbrook and got to the finals and thats a big if...they would get an old fashioned whipping because they are a bunch of bums who are lucky they play in the most watered down NBA ive ever seen.
    That's called the luxury of being the #1 seed

lakerboy

Johnny Im not disagreeing with you. But Im already looking at the next series and all I anticipate is value on OKC because a lot of people will think exactly like what you are saying.

dont write OKC off yet. They've got arguably the best player in basketball and they're loaded with post season experience. And without Russ, They actually match up better against the griz than they did the rockets

game 1 prob but series? you sure? mem is much better all around. more versatile

BigDofBA

That's called the luxury of being the #1 seed

You said it a lot better than I did.

The Heat were lucky the played the Bucks instead of the Pacers in round 1.....

The Kraken

It all depends on the line, LB. I think this series goes 6 or 7. If it goes that far, I'd probably hedge it and try to sneak a unit or two out of it. I like having options and having a series bet gives me another option later in series.

Anything catch your eye next round?

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

You said it a lot better than I did.

The Heat were lucky the played the Bucks instead of the Pacers in round 1.....
    Lol

lakerboy

It all depends on the line, LB. I think this series goes 6 or 7. If it goes that far, I'd probably hedge it and try to sneak a unit or two out of it. I like having options and having a series bet gives me another option later in series.

Anything catch your eye next round?

i really think the knicks will have little trouble with indy

Frisco

Indy plays great D and NY has refused to move the ball lately.

lakerboy

Indy plays great D and NY has refused to move the ball lately.

i just think that the knicks kinda let up here the last few games. indy wont score enough v the knicks.

Johnnythunder

I'm going to stick MEM (series bet) in a number of parlays (maybe 500 worth of parlays @ 50 a pop.....if MEM had a smart coach i'd bet a few k.... If OKC plays SA i'm betting 10-20 thousand...if OKC plays Miami in the finals i'm betting 100k on the Heat up to -400...this team wasnt very good last year and got popped badly by the heat...the coach of OKC is highly overrated....Martin is not even close to a replacement for the beard....Perkins is horrid....Westbrook is the explosive one....any team playing fisher heavy minutes is in serious trouble....Durant will succumb to a tough nosed club like he did vs Miami last year.....

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

some very large Pinny money riding against your auto play on okc game 1, krackman... tread lightly boss

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Memphis will be tough.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    some very large Pinny money riding against your auto play on okc game 1, krackman... tread lightly boss
    Thank you Ray. Will be interesting. I love playing home teams in game 1 of all rounds. I've already stated my reasons to why I think OKC will win. No need to do so again but I feel good in this pick. It's a 3x play for me.

Good luck today Ray. Maybe we can both win

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

not to mention the hilarious 3 Durant hit to win game 3 that bounced 20 feet in the air and fell straight through after the Thunder blew a 26 point lead because they only have one person that they can count on when things get real tough and the big chips head into the pot.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    not to mention the hilarious 3 Durant hit to win game 3 that bounced 20 feet in the air and fell straight through after the Thunder blew a 26 point lead because they only have one person that they can count on when things get real tough and the big chips head into the pot.
    Quit being a fan. We don't care which team wins, only that our wager cashes. Get with it guys. FUKK!

Gus Fring

0-8 from the field to start. Gonna be a long day

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i really think memphis advances to play san anton...

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

memphis sweep

Gus Fring

Okc 1 deep ball all game @ home? Not gonna get it done

Gus Fring

Pondexter with the 3 at the buzzer

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Pondexter with the 3 at the buzzer
    that was dirty ...

Gus Fring

Harrison Durant another brick

Gus Fring

Another 3 brick from Harrison Barnes Durant

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Why did this thread die when OKC came back? I think Game 1 was Memphis's best chance to steal a game in Oklahoma, the Thunder will win this series now because I doubt they lose a home game going forward.

First 1234 Last