easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Classless move by Knicks to take a direct shot at Boston

Just found out about this and I'm still in shock. Goes to show theirs not a single person in the Knicks locker room with half a brain. A funeral for a city that just had a tragedy just a week ago. First a gay player and now this, stay classy NBA.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/k...ics-win-050113

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Dumbass JR Smith gave Boston that fire to come back and win, I will thoroughly enjoy watching New York gag these last two away and watching Boston win this series. Bunch of losers as it is, they will never win anything with that line-up.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Knicks psyched themselves out.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Oh please you Americans are always overreacting. They should have burried the celtics though.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    Oh please you Americans are always overreacting. They should have burried the celtics though.
    Stern had a 2 team parlay at the Mirage Boston ML & Houston ML. Weird how that works.

Brebos

What do black suits have to do with the fukking boston bombing The black suits where related to the knicks beating the celtics their ass, there is absolutely no relation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Stern had a 2 team parlay at the Mirage Boston ML & Houston ML. Weird how that works.
    Lol he cashed in big!

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Unrelated

Dont be soft, get a sense of humor. Actually very funny cause the Knicks buried themselves last night.

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks in no way were thinking of the Bombings when they were talking funeral for the Celtics.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Whos Mike Woodson?

Best high school coach

Brebos

Lol read the comments on the article the writer is tool and so is easyliving for making this thread

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Good book. I love the bar there. Play video poker and get free drinks while watching sports.

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The article failed to mention the whole reason Kenyon Martin told his teammates to wear black - it was a direct response to Jason Terry, who told K-Mart that "he wouldn't be dancing at his funeral today" during game 4. Either the author of the article omitted that so he could sensationalize a story, or he's a dumbass who doesn't thoroughly research.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Normally I hate the Celtics but after all this drama, I'm rooting for them to make history by beating these clowns this series.

Seriously? They were that confident of a win that they set up a whole scene about 'funeral' and 'wearing black' ? Not to mention how cocky JR Smith sounded in his interview the day before the game, saying it was obvious they would've won in 4 if he wasn't suspended And what do u know, comes in the game hitting only 1 field goal. And not to mention Kenyon Martin who orchestrated this whole drama, when they asked him about the 'black' in post-game interview, he gets all tough telling them he only wants to talk b-ball. What a turd, if ur gonna put up this shit before the game, u can't ignore it after when u get ur asses handed to u.

And I do agree its a bit insensitive also in regards to the whole Boston Bombings. Sure its not really related, but why would u wanna bring up any idea of 'funeral' 'death' to a city that just went through a tragedy. I hope this fuels the veterans to stomp these clowns.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by JayDeezy View Post
    The article failed to mention the whole reason Kenyon Martin told his teammates to wear black - it was a direct response to Jason Terry, who told K-Mart that "he wouldn't be dancing at his funeral today" during game 4. Either the author of the article omitted that so he could sensationalize a story, or he's a dumbass who doesn't thoroughly research.
    lmao that avatar

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    And I do agree its a bit insensitive also in regards to the whole Boston Bombings. Sure its not really related, but why would u wanna bring up any idea of 'funeral' 'death' to a city that just went through a tragedy. I hope this fuels the veterans to stomp these clowns.
    lol no it's not. I hate the knicks too but you sound like an idiot here.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes I think people read an article and never think to question what they just read.... The only person to connect the funeral clothes with the bombing was that hack writer looking to drum up ad revenue. Go on believing it was somehow tied together.

Think for yourselves people, it's a fuggin sport. No player was going "let's bust a nut on the city of Boston and disrespect them." They were thinking of burying the Celtics from the series.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    lol no it's not. I hate the knicks too but you sound like an idiot here.
    really? so u think its perfectly fine to have this whole shtick about 'funeral' and 'death' of Boston? First off its kinda stupid even without the whole bombings happening...but the fact that it did happen and they still pull off shit like this, you're telling me its not even remotely insensitive?

What if ur city just had a massive tragedy and was dealing numerous injuries and deaths - and the next thing you know, another city wants to declare a funeral for ur city and claims they will 'burry' you.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Players don't give a funk what city they are playing in, it's the fans that act like it matters. Teams just care about the team they're facing. You're making it so much bigger than it really was, seeing how it was a joke meant between rival players on a team, not city council members etc. Get your panties out of a knot man. It's a sport, not some funkin declaration of war between cities.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

really? so u think its perfectly fine to have this whole shtick about 'funeral' and 'death' of Boston? First off its kinda stupid even without the whole bombings happening...but the fact that it did happen and they still pull off shit like this, you're telling me its not even remotely insensitive?

What if ur city just had a massive tragedy and was dealing numerous injuries and deaths - and the next thing you know, another city wants to declare a funeral for ur city and claims they will 'burry' you.
    You seem to be extremely sensitive...

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is news?

They wore black.

End of story.

What is there to debate?

Dumb.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

What Crawford said to Melo was funny

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Whos Mike Woodson?
    A fat fuk that coaches 12 car jackers in short pants.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    A fat fuk that coaches 12 car jackers in short pants.

"I carry a gun, a cop is too heavy"

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Big fuggin deal!!! People in this country take shit way too seriously. I can't stand the Knicks but I though it was kind of a cool move. I dont know anyone in Boston so I'm not gonna pretend I give a crap about any of the people there. People are getting gassed in Syria and blown up in Afghanistan as I write. Nobody gives a fukk about them so why do we give a shit about Boston? Sorry I don't. People die everyday.if it was my kids or my family I would care but I wouldn't expect anyone else to give a shit. Quit being a bunch of candy ass bitches!!! If you've ever lived in a ghetto, people getting blown up and shot is not out of the ordinary. This happened where a bunch of well to do white people jog, so its a big fuggin deal. Gimme a break!! Lastly, in the words of the great poet and philosopher Ice Cube and the doosh nozzle Rolando McClain "penetrate tha Police!" Especially the state patrol. Those worthless cocksuggers are lower than swine.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Big fuggin deal!!! People in this country take shit way too seriously. I can't stand the Knicks but I though it was kind of a cool move. I dont know anyone in Boston so I'm not gonna pretend I give a crap about any of the people there. People are getting gassed in Syria and blown up in Afghanistan as I write. Nobody gives a fukk about them so why do we give a shit about Boston? Sorry I don't. People die everyday.if it was my kids or my family I would care but I wouldn't expect anyone else to give a shit. Quit being a bunch of candy ass bitches!!! If you've ever lived in a ghetto, people getting blown up and shot is not out of the ordinary. This happened where a bunch of well to do white people jog, so its a big fuggin deal. Gimme a break!! Lastly, in the words of the great poet and philosopher Ice Cube and the doosh nozzle Rolando McClain "penetrate tha Police!" Especially the state patrol. Those worthless cocksuggers are lower than swine.
    This is going completely off topic but the reason you're supposed to care is because it was deemed a terroristic attack. An attack on your freedom is something you should care about.

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    This is going completely off topic but the reason you're supposed to care is because it was deemed a terroristic attack. An attack on your freedom is something you should care about.
    Tell you what Sparky, I don't fear terrorists. That's what they want from you. That's what the government wants from you. So they can widdle away at your freedom. That's the attack on your freedom. Bombings in Isreal are a regular occurrence, yet they are not half the police state we have become. We as Americans, mainly because of the puritan moralities and ethics instilled in us, are very narcissistic and hold ourselves in too high of a regard. The bombing diidn't shock or frighten me in the least. I'm gonna die a fuggin free man with lotion on my skin and beef in my belly. Lol. In conclusion, fugg tha police.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Mavs were wearing black in all closeout games in the 2011 run. Not such a big deal.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Well, Celtics will pack it in tonight. Knicks advances. No more talking sh!t about the bombings again and everyone moves on. C'mon man too much drama with these b!tches.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what else do you expect from an All-Thug team ??

+ K-Mart as the leader of the team

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    Well, Celtics will pack it in tonight. Knicks advances. No more talking sh!t about the bombings again and everyone moves on. C'mon man too much drama with these b!tches.
    like the Knicks as well tonight already locked in at -2

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

The Boston bombing was a horrible event don't get me wrong, but there wasn't exactly mass causality. More people died from normal New York crime that day.

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    The Boston bombing was a horrible event don't get me wrong, but there wasn't exactly mass causality. More people died from normal New York crime that day.
    Thank you