The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This is where the Thunder miss Westbrook

No penetration, no collapsing of the D and hitting a wide open shooter on the wing. Durant not a pg but trying to be one.

This is where Russ shines.

Without seeing more, I can't see OKC winning another series.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are idiots out there that think okc is a better team without him.

dumb fukks...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gus Fring, and The Kraken

The Kraken

OKC like any other team that has been together for years plays with a certain rhythm. OKC is out of sync without Westbrook on both ends of the floor.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Durant (or the whole team) need to start driving and hitting the paint. Jumpers just not there right now. Looking at them on offence, just screams for a real pg. Fisher just hanging around at the 3 line

The Kraken

Durant is not a pg. nowhere near as fast or explosive as Westbrook. They're collapsing on him

The Kraken

Which team is Martin playing for?

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Last two games not a lot of difference except it was a 26 point instead of 14 point lead OKC had. They were rolling till KD decided to do his Westbrook impression and become a ball hog.

Once they started moving the ball again OKC came back. Martin missed some big shots but it was the right play. Westbrook has a ton of talent but very bad IQ OKC as a whole suffers from not enough ball movement.

The Kraken

DJ, I'd agree with most of what you said except Russels basketball IQ. I think he has an above average basketball IQ with one of the most dynamic skill sets in the game. He seems to make the right play a large majority of the time.

As a Thunder fan, I didn't like what I saw tonight and expected ALOT more. They may play better as time goes on or it may just be evident how important Westbrook is to them.

i guess we will see

Also, tonight's game was nothing like the last game from a Thunder offensive perspective. Durant went 1 on 5 tonight ALOT. He hardly ever plays this way.

houston lost this game tonight with late turnovers.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 04-27-13 at 11:30 PM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Are you okay, Kraken? I'm worried about you. You're not getting yourself in trouble again, are you?

The Kraken

Giant I over bet this game. Was having chest pains. So I had a few beers. Took a few pills to help with it. I'm better now.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Westbrook has enourmous physical skills and enormous intellectual deficits...the IQ deficits are common in this league but he seems to make more ludicrous plays than 99 percent of the players.....he also makes more great plays than 99 percent of the players....if the guy had a brain he would be unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    DJ, I'd agree with most of what you said except Russels basketball IQ. I think he has an above average basketball IQ with one of the most dynamic skill sets in the game. He seems to make the right play a large majority of the time.

As a Thunder fan, I didn't like what I saw tonight and expected ALOT more. They may play better as time goes on or it may just be evident how important Westbrook is to them.

i guess we will see

Also, tonight's game was nothing like the last game from a Thunder offensive perspective. Durant went 1 on 5 tonight ALOT. He hardly ever plays this way.

houston lost this game tonight with late turnovers.

The Giant

Kraken, you need to clean up your act. You have a beautiful wife that cherishes you, and a family that worships your existence. You are the cornerstone and their rock.

Send me those pills and I will help dispose them for you.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Kraken, you need to clean up your act. You have a beautiful wife that cherishes you, and a family that worships your existence. You are the cornerstone and their rock.

Send me those pills and I will help dispose them for you.

The Giant

No more hot wife???

The Kraken

She's still around. Out with friends tonight watching the game

I couldn't be seen out in public tonight. I knew I'd be a mess during this game if it were close. I had to watch the game here with you guys, where it counts

The Giant

Good to hear, man.

Any chance I can get a bikini picture for my worries?

The Kraken

I'm sure if you look around here you'd find one