YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

why was jeff fisher fired by the Titans?

the dude is a f'ing chess master

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Because he had over a decade and couldn't put shit together. 14 years is enough, no?

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Eventually it's just time to move one. Jeff Fisher and Andy Reid both come to mind coaches who had success and long tenures.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    Eventually it's just time to move one. Jeff Fisher and Andy Reid both come to mind coaches who had success and long tenures.
    yeah eventually, no matter how good or successful some are, if they cant quite get over the hump there is an air of staleness......after last years draft i said now much i loved what st louis did....and i said they could be right up there with frisco and seattle with another good one....i think it can happen

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

St. Louis is definitely doing it right planning for the future having two stacked teams in their division, a good draft this year could put them in the running in 2-3 years, but I'd be surprised if they can really get into the playoff hunt this year.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

i'm happy to have him and Les Snead. I hated picking Austin last night, but i'm warming up to it. I LOVE picking Ogletree though