playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Any new MLB stadiums built in the future need retractable roofs! This cold shit sucks

Even warm weather cities need retractable roofs. Sometimes families plan on seeing one game all season and buy tickets for that game. Then the game is rained out or SNOWED out!

Houston and Arizona built a retractable roof! Hell cities like Hotlanta need a roof as well when the temperature is over 90 degrees. In Houston the roof is automatically closed when the temperature is over 80 degrees or below 60 degrees!

These rain/snowouts this week is just crazy! And now we have interleague games everyday. It would real hard to makeup an interleague game that would be cancelled!

matthew919
    Update your status
    matthew919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5869

I'm with you, but not on the roof thing. I think baseball players just need to man up and play regardless.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew919 View Post
    I'm with you, but not on the roof thing. I think baseball players just need to man up and play regardless.
    You can't play on a field that is underwater or covered in snow.... has nothing to with the players literally ZERO connection between the players and rain delays lol

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Should play basketball outdoors too, would make the NBA at least watchable.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Just think about the little kid who is traveling to New York to see the Yankees for 1 game all year. They have been planning the trip for 3 months and then when they get there it is rained out!!

WTF??? It is that kind of shit where you lose fans for life

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Should play basketball outdoors too, would make the NBA at least watchable.
    more basketball games should be played on a boat too