konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Beware mlb trap day today

Lots of gas cans going off at low prices ...7/8 of gamblers will be on one side
    in these games. This feels like a Brock Landers grave yard day. If you bet chalk
    and like easy games they are all out there today .....Maybe you should pass.
    This is a day I would love to see Brock pick 4 fukin winners the fade would be pure
    money.

Rockies Francis+105 really? 12 inning 21 hits over 8 ERA they are hitting 382 vs him

Nats Haren EV really? 13 innings 26 hits over 8 ERA they are hitting 388 vs him

LAA Blanton -112 WTF? 0-3 over 8 ERA 14 inning 26 hits over 8 ERA hitting 377

Balt Tillman -118 really 14 innings 19 hits over 7 ERA batting 333 vs him

I know our man Brock would be loading the guns vs these stains today but beware
    Ill bet at least 2 of them win if Brock would post all 4 then I would be saying 4 of them will win.

Im passing betting against all 4 of these toilets

Just a small play on Loshe for me
    Even that game is a little fishy but Brew Crew with 7 in a row

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The Angels are starting to put up runs at home. And the Rockies just swept the dBacks. The others, yeah, I'll fade away.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I´m on Texas tonight, hard.

Also have a unit on A´s, have a gut feeling they will win.

GL

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Jeff Francis will get blown up tonight.....plain and simple. I like the guy but he won't be in the majors anywhere by the end of this season.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Most players just look at pitching stats so the prices are off.
    All im really saying is your general public will blast away vs these tonight so BEWARE

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I'm on the pirates tonight since AJ has been pitching fairly decent lately but i can't help but feel i got trapped

edit: just checked, 68% of the public on the pirates, jesus christ

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

AJ burnett does like to bend over in parks like this

Erin burnett would be prettier

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    I´m on Texas tonight, hard.

Also have a unit on A´s, have a gut feeling they will win.

GL
    what are your reasons if you don't mind me asking?

cause boston and anaheim might be my only two plays tonight...

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    The Angels are starting to put up runs at home. And the Rockies just swept the dBacks. The others, yeah, I'll fade away.
    The rockies lost the last game on sunday

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    what are your reasons if you don't mind me asking?

cause boston and anaheim might be my only two plays tonight...
    As you probably know Holland is 1-1 on the season with a 1.64 ERA, .171 OBA and 0.77 WHIP. In his last outing he went 7 innings giving up just 2 hits and 0 walks with 6 strikeouts. Despite being 1-1 he has been one of the best American League starters to date. In 2012 he was 6-3 with a 3.65 ERA on the road. Now Joe Blanton is 0-3 on the season with a 8.59 ERA, .377 OBA and 2.05 WHIP. He has given up 26 hits in 14.2 innings of work, lasting 5 or less innings in all three starts. Rangers are 35-17 in Holland’s last 52 starts. They are also 5-2 in Holland’s last 7 starts vs the Angels. We have one of the best AL starters so far against one of the worst. The Rangers enter 12-6 on the season and 5-4 on the road, and swept Seattle at home over the weekend and the Angels are improving, coming off a sweep of their own, but still I think Texas is a better team, IMHO it´s a good day to take the dog.

Now the Boston game, that is more a hunch than nothing else. But I have a few points to consider.
    The A’s are 15-2 in Griffin’s last 17 starts and 6-1 in his last 7 road starts. They are also 7-0 in their last 7 vs a left handed starter, which isn’t too surprising if you look at their Major League best .407 OBP vs lefties. The Red Sox are just 6-20 in their last 26 vs AL West opponents and 1-5 in Doubront’s last 6 starts with 5 days of rest. So, at the end of the day I’ll take Oakland at a nice price with a favorable pitching match up.

Good luck on your plays Ghenghis.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Jeff Francis lives to pitch another day, game has been postponed