TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

AsIk!!!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    he just fought a rebound over a fellow team mate and then lost the ball with a turnover
    Did you get raped by a big foreign white man before? If not you should stop nut riding ASIK!!!!! He was awesome last night.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe before the next game the idiots on ESPN radio might pronounce Asik's name right. Also, it would help if they gave the correct baseball scores. Assholes had the Dodgers winning overnight.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Many Turks in this thread.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

why hasn't Houston traded him yet? their is no way he will be playing together will Howard. Definitely not worth paying him all that money, pretty sure multiple teams would be interested in him if the Rockets made him available.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    why hasn't Houston traded him yet? their is no way he will be playing together will Howard. Definitely not worth paying him all that money, pretty sure multiple teams would be interested in him if the Rockets made him available.
    They will use him until the trade deadline...and then he may be shipped off....Dwight gets into foul trouble easy so he can eat up some minutes for now...

easyliving

anyone have any ideas on where he will be traded to?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Has to be somewhere that has a PF on the block.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Has to be somewhere that has a PF on the block.
    Houston could have gotten so much more for him in the offseason when Asik orginallly wanted to be traded and didn't want to play with Howard. The trade was inevitable.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12521

Per CBS Sports-"Asik is making $8.3 million this season and with the Rockets over the cap, they would need to either match salaries with another team, or trade with someone under the cap to create a trade exception.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The guy can't make free throws. Agility is below average. Speed is below average. Houston can only afford Asik? The guy sucks.
    ive never even heard of him so i believe you

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I kind of feel sorry for him, did anyone see the expression on his face as he was sitting on the bench during the knicks game??

He is too good to be wasted on the bench, Houston should do the right thing by the guy and trade him to the Thunder and agree to pay most of his salary

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for him, did anyone see the expression on his face as he was sitting on the bench during the knicks game??

He is too good to be wasted on the bench, Houston should do the right thing by the guy and trade him to the Thunder and agree to pay most of his salary

is crazy the peoples! 'hi, I's have the 2 meter tall. I's earn the millions for make the job of playing. I's make the crys like bitch whens I's not make the play for the court. and more! I's have the penis so much huge for the bitches'

ha ha. yes! make the pitys on the man. is crazy the peoples!

but! if is mans of the 2 meter tall and have penis of the midget sizes, wells, thens we make the pitys on the man.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post

is crazy the peoples! 'hi, I's have the 2 meter tall. I's earn the millions for make the job of playing. I's make the crys like bitch whens I's not make the play for the court. and more! I's have the penis so much huge for the bitches'

but! if is mans of the 2 meter tall and have penis of the midget sizes, wells, thens we make the pitys on the man.
    It seems you have too much penis on your mind, you should go see a doctor for that

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Asik is the cause why Houston can't comeback against Portland. The guy is such a liability. Houston needs a better backup. Guy is a turd.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Drexler said Asik needs to get back into game shape. he's been back for a month now. How long does it take?

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Asik still better than anyone on Indiana's roster.

TheMoneyShot

Asik... don't be a bitch tonight!!!

TheMoneyShot

This is his last year anywhere.... guy absolutely has lost his touch and sucks big ones

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy might go for 20-plus rebounds tonight ... Has like 11 or 12 already.

Quality defensive player, too.

Just sucks that he can't hit a four-footer or have enough lift to dunk more than once a week.

First 123