Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

$200 on MIAMI HEAT VS. LA CLIPPERS FINALS MATCHUP +959

The Clippers are my favorite to win the Western Conference without the 2nd best player in the world in the mix. Lakers an outside shot, but I feel the Clips will handle the THunder over 7 games. WIll do an in-depth writeup after the first series with memphis.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I like you Goat BOL to you if you bet it, but Clippers won't even beat the Grizzlies brah.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Goat you need a bookie? I got you...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Easy on Goat.............guy gives me hope.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The Clippers are my favorite to win the Western Conference without the 2nd best player in the world in the mix. Lakers an outside shot, but I feel the Clips will handle the THunder over 7 games. WIll do an in-depth writeup after the first series with memphis.
    Just trying to stir up controversy and get attention I see

Is Kobe even Top 5? Oh wait he can't walk and won't ever play again lol he better thank Shaq for his career

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat, give it up, your brutal as a gambler

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has great value, I just placed a bet on Clippers to win the conference but... 200 dollars?! What the hell dude?! You were betting 100-200 a game during the regular season now you're going to place a 200 dollar bet on those odds? Damn... makes no sense. As usually, respect for your knowledge of hoops, but your knowledge of betting, not so much.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Clippers won't get past Grizzlies

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Billups is the key for them going anywhere, but I can't see them beating OK City.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Heat vs Thunder could repeat again.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Just trying to stir up controversy and get attention I see

Is Kobe even Top 5? Oh wait he can't walk and won't ever play again lol he better thank Shaq for his career
    Are we talking about the same Shaq? The chubby fella with no work ethic who shot free throws like he was missing some digits? The same Shaq that couldn't get it done in Orlando with quite a bit of talent around him not named Kobe?

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

isnt blake griffins back all fuked up

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    goat, give it up, your brutal as a gambler
    NBA Season
    135-110-9 (
    $2020.27)

Parlays: 13-7
    ($1232.00)

Moneylines: 18-11 ($712.50)
    Spreads: 57-45-3 (
    $361.00
    )
    Totals: 6-4 ($325.00)
    Props: 14-9-1
    ($51.00)

Alt. Spreads: 3-5-1 (
    -$31.45)

Live: 0-2 (-$160.00)
    Halves: 21-22-3 (-$204.78)
    TT: 2-5-1 (-$265.00)

final season stats without even the playoffs which is where i make my money.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    This has great value, I just placed a bet on Clippers to win the conference but... 200 dollars?! What the hell dude?! You were betting 100-200 a game during the regular season now you're going to place a 200 dollar bet on those odds? Damn... makes no sense. As usually, respect for your knowledge of hoops, but your knowledge of betting, not so much.
    my bet size will increase substantially in the playoffs. i mentioned that several times. this is where i make my coin. good luck to you.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    no, but it looks like you have one. the sbr book where you place your bets and treat ever token as though they were a dollar.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Absolutely 0 chance the Clippers make it thru the west, they are the Harlem Globetrotter's of the NBA, that crap they call offense doesn't work when the other team actually cares.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Possible, but can't see them beating OKC without home-court adv (I think it will come down to that).

And if they do, and meet Spurs in the WCF, I dont like that either. Cuz if Spurs make it that far, it means they're playing their best ball and will take care of Clippers np.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    no, but it looks like you have one. the sbr book where you place your bets and treat ever token as though they were a dollar.
    Good luck

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Any of the top 4 seeds can make it to the Finals, just all depends on how hot that team will be when they get into round 2 and 3. The Clippers can definitely beat OKC, but I don't think they match up well against the Spurs. They would have to face the Nuggets in the WCF to have a better chance.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

As an OKC fan, the Clippers worry me the most.

With that said, future bets are sucker bets as evident by you already having two future bets on the Lakers.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Wasn't Clippers to win West alone more than that?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Get this now

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Wow what a stupid bet at horrible odds congrats to you for the worse play of the year lol

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

+1385 now for those that still like it....

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Any of the top 4 seeds can make it to the Finals, just all depends on how hot that team will be when they get into round 2 and 3. The Clippers can definitely beat OKC, but I don't think they match up well against the Spurs. They would have to face the Nuggets in the WCF to have a better chance.
    Nuggets has a strong chance to be eliminated in the first round.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

The Miami Heat will not play in the NBA Finals this year. Lebron James has been phenomenal. For the past 30 games or so he has put up godlike numbers and his team has lost only twice. Unfortunately for him his performance will plateau. It is a mathematical probability that if a player scores 40 points a game for 10 straight games at some point there will be a decline. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching him play ball but of the two teams that will match up with Miami both of them have a pretty good shot. Chicago will no doubt give them something to chew on. New York will be in the position to sweep the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. Of course this is dependent on how they play against Indiana, but my point is Miami is over hyped this year and the teams it will have to play are overlooked and have their number.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    The Miami Heat will not play in the NBA Finals this year. Lebron James has been phenomenal. For the past 30 games or so he has put up godlike numbers and his team has lost only twice. Unfortunately for him his performance will plateau. It is a mathematical probability that if a player scores 40 points a game for 10 straight games at some point there will be a decline. Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching him play ball but of the two teams that will match up with Miami both of them have a pretty good shot. Chicago will no doubt give them something to chew on. New York will be in the position to sweep the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. Of course this is dependent on how they play against Indiana, but my point is Miami is over hyped this year and the teams it will have to play are overlooked and have their number.

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

LOL what a joke. you know the clippers are the exact same team that san antonio swept last year?? get real dude. spurs vs okc is the conference final. good luck getting past memphis first

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Jikos View Post
    Not sure what's funnier this post or the original thread?

dotada
    dotada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Grizz in 6 Vs SlippersBlake Griffin is scared of of Randolph cause he looks just like Blakes Dad

BigDofBA

Please tell me you're on Memphis next series.

They just beat the second best team in the West behind the Lakers. You have to take them.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Please tell me you're on Memphis next series.

They just beat the second best team in the West behind the Lakers. You have to take them.
    he wont take mem. they are a sound fundamental team that play d and dont turn the ball over. not his type of team. dude nothing can help okc v mem. mem is the best team in the west.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    he wont take mem. they are a sound fundamental team that play d and dont turn the ball over. not his type of team. dude nothing can help okc v mem. mem is the best team in the west.
    I was afraid of Memphis before Westbrook got injured.

They took a Harden, Durant, and Westbrook team to 7 games two years ago. They're a damn good team and the loss of Gay didn't hurt them that much. They didn't have Gay in the playoffs the year they pushed OKC to 7 in the second round and I think they're a better team without him.

Gay score points but he jacks up a lot shots.

This is going to be a very tough series. Tony Allen, form Oklahoma State player, is a hell of a defender and will do a good job on Durant. Westbrook was the X-factor as he was a lot faster than anyone on the Memphis team and we don't have that.

With Westbrook, OKC might win in 7, without him, we'll probably lose in 6.

OKC will probably split the first two. Lose both games in Memphis. Win game 5 at home. Lose game 6 at Memphis. Series over.

12 Last