stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Harvey's Better !!! Harvey's Better !!!

You guys catch that chant from the fans at the sold out Citi Field. (how could you miss it?) I thought Stras was going to cry when they put the camera on him.

I'm not a Mets fan, don't even pretend to be, but this match up was must see TV, so I'm locked into it.
    But good for the Mets fans, like I said, Don't really like them, but I understand loyalty and all that, so good for them.
    This kid is a pleasure to watch pitch.

Harvey's Better (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap) Harvey's Better (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

kids a beast....used to run into him before he hit the big leagues at DPI in mystic CT

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Sounded like something you would hear at Monday Night RAW

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Us fans are the worst on the planet

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

For the record, Me and Konck have been telling ppl Harvey is baby Strapsburg on here before he started off on fire this year. This was his spotlight for the clueless public. No surprises here. Business as usual. Cy young candidate in 2014 for sure.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    For the record, Me and Konck have been telling ppl Harvey is baby Strapsburg on here before he started off on fire this year. This was his spotlight for the clueless public. No surprises here. Business as usual. Cy young candidate in 2014 for sure.
    you want a cookie or a pat on the back for that or something??

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    you want a cookie or a pat on the back for that or something??
    UMMMMM.....Who are you?

Never seen one post from you in a baseball thread ever. Go back to being yourself @ I'mNobody.com

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Once the Mets call up Dan Wheeler they will have a nice little rotation going. Niese, Harvey and Wheeler are gonna be a good 1-2-3 punch and all fairly young. If they could find better guys other than Gee and Hefner they will be alright. Just gotta worry that their offense isn't that good and certainly not that young. Outfield is horrible and so is their bullpen. Ike Davis is streaky and so is Lucas Duda. If they both contribute like they did last night they will be fun to watch. Ruben Tejada at short is struggling this year defensively but he should be fine. He batted great last year and of course Wright will always be Wright. Good they signed him long term. Daniel Murphy looks impressive this year his swing is coming around great and Buck has been playing great. The future infield will probably be D'Arnaund behind the plate, Wright at third, Tejada at short, Murphy at second and Ike Davis at first. Still lacking some power. The outfield will probably be Valdespin, Cowgill and Duda. That could be improved tremendously and Upton would of been a big addition if the Mets could have signed him. The rotation will be great in years to come but the bullpen will need help. Bobby Parnell is not the closer of the future for them and Frank Francisco has struggled to stay healthy. Edgin looks like a nice lefty but still nothing dominant. Atchison is 37 which means he will be gone soon and Brandon Lyon is just awful. Harvey is the future of the franchise but with teams like Atlanta and Washington the Mets won't get anywhere. Can't rebuild like they are with teams that are willing to buy talent.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    UMMMMM.....Who are you?

Never seen one post from you in a baseball thread ever. Go back to being yourself @ I'mNobody.com
    Im your daddy bi tch

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

we will see its only been a couple of starts lets see after the all star break when everyone has seen him a couple of times.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Once the Mets call up Dan Wheeler they will have a nice little rotation going. Niese, Harvey and Wheeler are gonna be a good 1-2-3 punch and all fairly young. If they could find better guys other than Gee and Hefner they will be alright. Just gotta worry that their offense isn't that good and certainly not that young. Outfield is horrible and so is their bullpen. Ike Davis is streaky and so is Lucas Duda. If they both contribute like they did last night they will be fun to watch. Ruben Tejada at short is struggling this year defensively but he should be fine. He batted great last year and of course Wright will always be Wright. Good they signed him long term. Daniel Murphy looks impressive this year his swing is coming around great and Buck has been playing great. The future infield will probably be D'Arnaund behind the plate, Wright at third, Tejada at short, Murphy at second and Ike Davis at first. Still lacking some power. The outfield will probably be Valdespin, Cowgill and Duda. That could be improved tremendously and Upton would of been a big addition if the Mets could have signed him. The rotation will be great in years to come but the bullpen will need help. Bobby Parnell is not the closer of the future for them and Frank Francisco has struggled to stay healthy. Edgin looks like a nice lefty but still nothing dominant. Atchison is 37 which means he will be gone soon and Brandon Lyon is just awful. Harvey is the future of the franchise but with teams like Atlanta and Washington the Mets won't get anywhere. Can't rebuild like they are with teams that are willing to buy talent.
    Wow your quite a Mets fan ...Have you ever watched a game
    First Dan Wheeler is Zack Wheeler. Calling the outfield Cowgill Duda and ValdespinIf they become regulars find me a dead black horse ill blow him. Cowgill cant hit Valdespin is a total k victim and did you see him attack those ground ball singles in the outfield lol the only thing even close to that bad is Duda playing the OF which is a total joke.
    Look for these kids to lead the best pitching staff in the majors for years coming Harvey Wheeler Syndergaard Mateo Montero and Tapia awesome kids
    You know about Wheeler ...Syndergaard- solid over 96 really developing the change and curve Mateo-best slider in the system good late breaking curve touches 94/95 (caught with roids once already ) Montero great nohans like change up and very live Fastball 95 and up Tapia young raw needs to learn but have fun watching the jugs go triple digits when he pitches
    Mets will be a force soon
    And I was so happy we didnt get that over rated piece of jizz Upton
    -
    Last edited by konck; 04-20-13 at 06:33 AM.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Sorry I don't know why I wrote Zach....I go to the Las Vegas 51's games I actually have met Dan Wheeler just wrote it wrong. I know all the guys you named...and trust me that is the outfield of the future unfortunately.