SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody heard about dappercappers.com ?

There's a new service in town called DapperCappers.com. Posting great results daily... maybe even too great to be true. Does anybody have any kind of clue or experience with these dudes are they real deal or just another scam factory ? Guy over there is little touchy. I asked few straight questions and he said - he does not want to have anything to do with me cause I am threttening his business... whereas I am just conducting a research

They are using ZMD software and even though it is pretty common, there are lot of scam services using the same layout. Office at Solana Beach CA. Sites like these usually are ran by 1 person , the 3-6 cappers names and photos are fake, more like cartoon figures.

Anybody can buy website like this and have it up and running by tomorrow. Yet anybody deserves benefit of doubt obviously therefore any feedback is appricated.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wait, you're asking if a tout is a scam artist?

Isn't that like asking if water is wet?

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point But not all the ravens in this world are black. Nobody is guilty unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You gotta look at each case with that notion. That is why I am looking for people to share their knowledge about this establishment... to see if there is any that is!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMozart View Post
    Good point But not all the ravens in this world are black. Nobody is guilty unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. You gotta look at each case with that notion. That is why I am looking for people to share their knowledge about this establishment... to see if there is any that is!
    I've been posting on gambling forums for 7 years.

I've come to this conclusion.

An "honest" tout is about as real as a unicorn.

They don't exist. There is a formula they use, and its recycled over/over/over. Why risk your money on someone else's guesses? That makes no sense. You can find guys here for free who are on a streak of sorts. It won't cost you a penny.