Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Dick Jauron

Had the same stupid, lost, look on his face as he did with the Bears when the Patriots took the lead with 50 seconds left. I'm amazed he still has a Head coaching job in the NFL.

Madukwe
    Madukwe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I'm amazed his assistants let him leave the locker room with that jacket on

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not Jauron's fault he fumbled tho..

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikesm View Post
    Had the same stupid, lost, look on his face as he did with the Bears when the Patriots took the lead with 50 seconds left. I'm amazed he still has a Head coaching job in the NFL.
    I was thinking the same thing, before I bet Buffalo, I always picture him on the sidelines with that bewildered look on his face. That usually is enough to get me off the play.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by R3Sports View Post
    Not Jauron's fault he fumbled tho..
    heres my question.why in the hell didnt he take a knee in the end zone and start from the twenty,knowing his blockers were all up at the 40 yard line

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jauron has a history of fumbling away games. Remember this against the Jets last season when the OC correctly calls a running play and Dick over-ruled him and called this play instead:

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

BLOCKERS?!?!!?!?!

They had the fukking HANDS team in!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had no blockers! The coaching staff is a bunch of fukking retards! How do you not tell the dude to take a knee if its kicked int he end zone KNOWING that you have your hands team on the field. And then, Jauron says that McKelvin is a playmaker bla bla bla. Are you fukking stupid? You were WINNING the game in New England!!! You didnt need to make a play you old decrepid fukking idiot moron piece of shit cokk sucker. You needed to get a first down and hold onto the ball!!!!!! He is the worst coach in the NFL hands down. The only way the Bills will ever win is if they get a guy like Cowher or Gruden in there and light some fire under these over paid pieces of shit...

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jauron fault? How about the goofs that did not fire him?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Ralphy is 129 years old, he doesnt know how to fire someone... So yes, it is the HEAD coaches fault. He is a fukking bumb!

G's pks
    Update your status

anyone that hires Jauron deserves to lose..and they will continue to lose... They did not look good...NE looked bad!

themajormt
    Yanks!!

NE did look bad, but to say Buffalo didnt look good is not accurate in my opinion. They had a great game plan and it worked perfectly until the idiot fumbles...

G's pks
    Update your status

NE threw for just about 2x what the Bills had...and both teams rushing performance was pretty sad...

G's pks
    Update your status

Brady completed almost 3x the amount of passes as Edwards...

G's pks
    Update your status

NE 441 yds...Buf 271

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal

G's pks
    Update your status

time of possession 37 min to 22 in fav of NE

G's pks
    Update your status

Brady 39 completions Edwards 15...

G's pks
    Update your status

3rd down efficiency NE 10-16... Buf 4-10...

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Yeah but stats in between the 20's dont mean shit G... Buffalo's defense stepped up when it mattered... Just because they had more yards doesnt mean anything... Edwards also had a better QB rating and didnt throw a INT... NE was also 0-2 or 0-3 on 4th down where the Bills were I think 1-1...

G's pks
    Update your status

The stats do not lie... Buf did not do as much as some think!

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Buffalo had more yards per catch and more yards per rush... For every stat you put up I have one that counter acts that... Buffalo looked OK, NE looked bad... You cannot say Buffalo looked bad

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Yeah but stats in between the 20's dont mean shit G... Buffalo's defense stepped up when it mattered... Just because they had more yards doesnt mean anything... Edwards also had a better QB rating and didnt throw a INT... NE was also 0-2 or 0-3 on 4th down where the Bills were I think 1-1...

It means Buffalo's defense let up 441 yards!

G's pks
    Update your status

They stepped up? Gave up 2 tds in last 2 minutes and lost! Good defenses do not let up 2 tds in last 2 minutes... Buffalo in for a long season...

G's pks
    Update your status

I would think third down effciency is much more important.... and NE easily won there too!

G's pks
    Update your status

Time of possession NE 37 Buf 22

G's pks
    Update your status

Passing 1st downs NE 22 Buf 10

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I never said Buffalo is good... You just like to argue man. YOU said Buffalo didnt look good, which I do not agree with. For ONE game they actually looked OK. I think they win 6 games all year...

G's pks
    Update your status

NE should have won by 14-20... The stats do not lie... The interception by the lineman for a td was Buffalo's bright point...Owens first catch late 3rd Q(terrible). 2 tds in last 2 minutes... NE won everywhere on the board except a very few stats...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    I never said Buffalo is good... You just like to argue man. YOU said Buffalo didnt look good, which I do not agree with. For ONE game they actually looked OK. I think they win 6 games all year...

Going thru the stats with you is arguing? Ok...

Maybe you did not realize the stats were so one sided... Buffalo did not play that well at all... NE took them lightly and almost got burned...lucky they were playing a $hit team like Buffalo...

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    heres my question.why in the hell didnt he take a knee in the end zone and start from the twenty,knowing his blockers were all up at the 40 yard line
    Yep, good point oiler...We all in Buffalo this morning are asking the samething. This team with Jauron as a coach, will go no where!!...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBettor View Post
    Yep, good point oiler...We all in Buffalo this morning are asking the samething. This team with Jauron as a coach, will go no where!!...
    You are 100% right... I think Jauron is 100% brain dead! Why would he be talking about the returner being a game breaker with a lead...and just over a minute left in game... Sorry Buffalo did not win but they did play hard...just bad teams/coaches as you know always find a way to lose!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

As a bears fan i must say that Jauron is a complete tool. The only reason he got a job after the debacle in chicago was because he is white plain and simple. He is useless. The Bills fukked my over and I could see it coming from miles. Why the fukk would that retard run the ball out instead of just downing it. That was pure nonsense the only coach who did a good job was Van Pelt. The Bills have some good offensive personnel but with Jauron at the helm forget it.

R3Sports
    R3Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I could careless about stats, it's all about wins and losses..

Although I don't think it's Jauron's fault they fumbled...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    As a bears fan i must say that Jauron is a complete tool. The only reason he got a job after the debacle in chicago was because he is white plain and simple. He is useless. The Bills fukked my over and I could see it coming from miles. Why the fukk would that retard run the ball out instead of just downing it. That was pure nonsense the only coach who did a good job was Van Pelt. The Bills have some good offensive personnel but with Jauron at the helm forget it.
    Exactly...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by R3Sports View Post
    I could careless about stats, it's all about wins and losses..

Although I don't think it's Jauron's fault they fumbled...
    You might notice some day....the team with the better stats usually wins the game... Also what/how are you capping your games... Do you use stats???

Also it is Jaurons fault... Mr Brain dead should have said if its in the end zone stay there! Again he was talking about the returner being a game breaker... Why? They were ahead! They needed him to be anything but a game breaker!!! Oh yeah Jauron he was a game breaker and a heart breaker...and a love taker... (Pat Benatar) but he broke the game for Buffalo after they tried so hard! He is a mush!

12 Last