Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    BLOCKERS?!?!!?!?!

They had the fukking HANDS team in!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had no blockers! The coaching staff is a bunch of fukking retards! How do you not tell the dude to take a knee if its kicked int he end zone KNOWING that you have your hands team on the field. And then, Jauron says that McKelvin is a playmaker bla bla bla. Are you fukking stupid? You were WINNING the game in New England!!! You didnt need to make a play you old decrepid fukking idiot moron piece of shit cokk sucker. You needed to get a first down and hold onto the ball!!!!!! He is the worst coach in the NFL hands down.

BINGO!!

In this situation he should never have returned that kickoff, a decent coach would have told him to take a knee... best to take the ball on the 20, get a first down, game over!

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/4/2005

BET THE FARM
    BET THE FARM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why isn't any body talking about Demetrius bell. He had a huge part in the loss. He had all kinds of penalties that put the Bills in bad positions. I saw 2 or 3 3rd down conversions called back because of penalties and one drop 3rd down conversion by T.O. If they converted just one of those, We don't even see that kickoff return Leodis fumbled on. The Bills Defense is better than the Patriots. Patriots have no pass rush. I don't think the patriots are gonna be that good either this season, if their defense doesnt step up.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7870

NYJ +6
    NE D is shit

SBR Founder Join Date: 9/4/2005

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

I don't care what you think or say. I'm gonna spill the beans right here, right now. Dick Jauron is so pathetic even the likes of a William Clay Ford passed him over for an 0-16 over-hyped line coach in Rod Marinelli. I mean truthfully doesn't this say it all right here.

(takes a bow)

Thank you

First 12