PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Kobe's Achilles is really torn, the rapist will not play again this season..

But since this is the WWF, we will not know until the last possible...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

if the rapist's tendon has really been torn... he will likely never be a starter again

$30M for a bench warmer that plays 10 min/game*

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Thanks for update pauly dip shit

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

It's the shoes

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    It's the shoes
    Points Awarded:

tony_come gave Smoke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

knowing kobe he will probably just have his leg removed and not only play but still start as well as shoot the ball 20+ times a game

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    knowing kobe he will probably just have his leg removed and not only play but still start as well as shoot the ball 20+ times a game
    lol..

PAULYPOKER

Kobe has no brains,he is like a dog left alone with all the food in the house...

D Antoni has no balls,he is not a coach,afraid to tell Kobe to sit the fukk down and lay by his bowl, until called upon.... .........

serves em right.............

This is positive undeniable proof that Phil Jackson was the sole reason why the Lakers won all those rings, period dot end.......

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Fkn assholes everywhere

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Lot of Kobe haters wow guy plays with as much heart and passion for the game as anyone ever has, he's a warrior yes he might take many shots and bad ones but that's because he believes he can make them and hates to lose who wouldn't want this guy on their team is a damn fool. Hope you get back to your game Kobe and Recover fast

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Kobe has no brains,he is like a dog left alone with all the food in the house...

D Antoni has no balls,he is not a coach,afraid to tell Kobe to sit the fukk down and lay by his bowl, until called upon.... .........

serves em right.............

This is positive undeniable proof that Phil Jackson was the sole reason why the Lakers won all those rings, period dot end.......
    What's new, another clueless re-tard on SBR.

It just shows how stupid u are if u put the blame on D'antoni. First off, NBA players are CAPABLE of playing full minutes in a game. So when Kobe assures him he can play, the coach should let him (esp cuz he knows his team is absolutely nothing without him). Just like the players have to respect the coach, the coach has to do it as well, esp when ur coaching Kobe. You have to trust the veteran knows what he's doing. And of course he pushed himself, but he knew there were a handful of games remaining and without him putting his 100%, the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs and his season would be over anyway. And there's obv. no way of knowing that fatigue was a direct cause of the injury...we've seen even bench players get serious injuries where they play half the minutes Kobe does and are younger.

Truly sad u idiots living under ur parents' basement cant understand what it takes to work hard at something, and have nothing better but to hate on those who do.

And an injury to Kobe brings out 'this is proof Phil Jackson was teh reason they won all those rings'....wow wtf? Seriously, so many clueless re-tards here.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tony you can come tear me anytime

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post

It just shows how stupid u are if u put the blame on D'antoni. First off, NBA players are CAPABLE of playing full minutes in a game. So when Kobe assures him he can play, the coach should let him (esp cuz he knows his team is absolutely nothing without him). Just like the players have to respect the coach, the coach has to do it as well, esp when ur coaching Kobe. You have to trust the veteran knows what he's doing. And of course he pushed himself, but he knew there were a handful of games remaining and without him putting his 100%, the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs and his season would be over anyway. And there's obv. no way of knowing that fatigue was a direct cause of the injury...we've seen even bench players get serious injuries where they play half the minutes Kobe does and are younger.

Truly sad u idiots living under ur parents' basement cant understand what it takes to work hard at something, and have nothing better but to hate on those who do.

And an injury to Kobe brings out 'this is proof Phil Jackson was teh reason they won all those rings'....wow wtf? Seriously, so many clueless re-tards here.
    All I see is 2 paragraphs of kobe cumm drivel,oozing from all orifices...................

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

well said

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

All I see is 2 paragraphs of kobe cumm drivel,oozing from all orifices...................
    Yeah w.e....like i said, when you know what it takes to work hard at something and not live off ur parents $ and government cheques, you too will understand how to respect others' determination and commitment, esp those of athletes - whether u like them or not.

PAULYPOKER

Yeah w.e....like i said, when you know what it takes to work hard at something and not live off ur parents $ and government cheques, you too will understand how to respect others' determination and commitment, esp those of athletes - whether u like them or not.
    You can personally attack me all you want,it has no effect ........

You have not a clue of who I am or what I do..........

This is entertaining, actually,carry on..........

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Wtf..That's my ass drinker..

Btw.. Pauly sukk my dikk.. I'll rape your ass any day..

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Its the shoes

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Btw.. Pauly sukk my dikk.. I'll rape your ass any day..
    Eat the shit off the end of your rooster,during your next yoga session, you lil bitch.............

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pauly you're the scum of the earth your mom should've swallowed you like she does to every other dude on the block

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukin scumbag

PAULYPOKER

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

C'mon Pauly it was an "adulterous sexual encounter" Haven't you heard already

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not a kobe fan but it made me sad to see his post game interview. the guy truly loves to compete and pushed his body a little too hard this year. no way he should be playing that many minutes at his age.

also, c'mon man he didn't rape that ho. that stupid bitch had 4 different sperm in her loose pussy when they examined her. that slut just wanted attention and some cash for her AIDS...

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Kobe/Rape-o/Snitch-o playing quality basketball soon...

Google Derrick Rose.

Fukk Kobe....Hopefully, it's career ending.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Eat the shit off the end of your rooster,during your next yoga session, you lil bitch.............
    Pauly, why the hate for Kobe?

Does it bother that Bryant has done more in one week of his life than you have ever done in your entire existance on the planet?

Do tell. What is the ONE thing you think you've accomplished in this lifetime?

You're jobless. No wife. No kids. Nothing of any value.

Why not just fuking hang yourself?

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Outstanding foreshadowing of the next paragraphs to come.

'Re-tard' just kicked it off.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I still cant believe this dooche pauly is not banned yet, what a lowlife human being, scam and a stiff....

PAULYPOKER

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I still cant believe this dooche pauly is not banned yet, what a lowlife human being, scam and a stiff....
    John and Lou will never ban Pauly.

You think they want his suicide on their hands? Pauly would kill herself the second she didn't have SBR.

It would be ugly. (S)He'd probably rape her cat before ending it all. Poor cat, no one needs that.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope Pauly and 19th get fukked in the ass.

SWBET
    SWBET's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet he retires

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    John and Lou will never ban Pauly.

You think they want his suicide on their hands? Pauly would kill herself the second she didn't have SBR.

It would be ugly. (S)He'd probably rape her cat before ending it all. Poor cat, no one needs that.
    Well put.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Pauly have you paid those SBR debts you owe yet?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I hate Kobe Bryant as much as anyone, but I do hope he comes back and is effective. The NBA absolutely needs him.

12 Last