easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Jermain Oneal how dumb can you get

Guy tips a shot that bounces on the rim and is about to come out after time has expired to lose his team the game. You would think with all these years in the league you would know better not to put your hand in the basket after time expired.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Thats racist

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Dumb@ss fukin playBut it was still 50/50 at best and the Refs bagged this one, should let it go to OT. Jermaine's hand never went through the rim so it's not goal tending. On replay I don't think he tipped it out either, the ball was already going out. But what the hell was that guy thinking

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Dumb@ss fukin playBut it was still 50/50 at best and the Refs bagged this one, should let it go to OT. Jermaine's hand never went through the rim so it's not goal tending. On replay I don't think he tipped it out either, the ball was already going out. But what the hell was that guy thinking
    he clearly touched the net. and it was after time expired as well and you clearly saw the backlight go red not sure why you would even try to make contact with the ball aftet that.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Ouch.

O'Neal was going up to try to stop the tip in off the miss. Was the right thing to do.

Light went on when he was jumping. Hard to pull out from there.

Mistakes happen :/ Didn't deserve to win an over on that one anyway...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    he clearly touched the net. and it was after time expired as well and you clearly saw the backlight go red not sure why you would even try to make contact with the ball aftet that.
    I think you can touch the net, your hand just can't go through the rim for it to be goal tending I believe. Either way, WTF was that guy thinking by being so close to rim knowing Houston was going for the final shot or send it into OT.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Fukk him guy was never the same leaving Indy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

first buzzer beating goal tend i've ever seen