Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers 2013 Playoff Conspiracy?

I'm not one to believe a conspiracy theory but I do like hearing about them. Here is a youtube video making the case that the NBA is making sure the Lakers make the playoffs and it seems to have picked up some steam. I actually think there could be something to this.. with NBA referees previous involvement in fixing games and the amount of $ the league would lose should the Jazz or the Mavericks make it in to the playoffs instead of the Lakers, this would not surprise me at all. Follow the $$$. Just interested to hear ya'lls thoughts...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, Ratzz, and Untied

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Fukkkin bs

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe hacked Rubio I remeber that it was awful then that Kings game was crazy Kobe jumps up and down like a little bitch and the zebra blows the whistle

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Had that Lakers in the Sac game Saw the Kobe late shot that hit backboard... and it didn't look like he got fouled. These officials do suck.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

oh brother

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Fukkkin bs
    let me guess... Lakers fan?

Huckleberry Pig

I'm not saying it's one way or the other, I realize there are tons of bad calls or bad no calls every game. Just wanted to see ya'lls thoughts on this. My stance: I don't think it's true but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    I'm not saying it's one way or the other, I realize there are tons of bad calls or bad no calls every game. Just wanted to see ya'lls thoughts on this. My stance: I don't think it's true but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it were.
    The NBA has been shady for years. But what is getting old is that every time the Lakers win this season it was a fix. When they lose people freak out because "how is a team with 4 hall of famers losing!"

You want to see bad calls? Look at all the push offs Fake Griffin gets away with before dunks. All the HORRIBLE calls that go in Lebrons favor. etc. It happens all over the league.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    The NBA has been shady for years. But what is getting old is that every time the Lakers win this season it was a fix. When they lose people freak out because "how is a team with 4 hall of famers losing!"

You want to see bad calls? Look at all the push offs Fake Griffin gets away with before dunks. All the HORRIBLE calls that go in Lebrons favor. etc. It happens all over the league.
    I agree. I think if there were one sport where corruption would take place, it'd be the NBA.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

nba wants lakers in the playoffs

its a no brainer

Dont bet against lakers ML rest of the way.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

You could make a video like this about any NBA team. NBA refs suck. That's the bottom line.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Whoever made this video should make one of Lebron. It is an absolute joke how many travels he gets away with, how many calls he gets on bullshit fouls, and how they suck his c0ck nonstop in the NBA because David Stern is a crooked piece of shit.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave Easy-Rider 66 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Where was this idiotic theory a couple weeks back when Dhantay Jones fouled Kobe (causing injury) on a GAME TYING SHOT????

How convenient the conspiracy is only in effect when the Lakers get a call.

NBA fans are so tired of the Lakers decades of dominance and Kobe's arrogance they can't even think straight.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

let me guess... Lakers fan?
    You could find arguments like this on behalf of every team.

Im a kobe fan more than I am a laker fan.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres going to be bias on high profile teams
    i doubt refs are out there helping the bobcats out

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You could find arguments like this on behalf of every team.

Im a kobe fan more than I am a laker fan.
    on the same page with you there

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

... and the amount of $ the league would lose should the Jazz or the Mavericks make it in to the playoffs instead of the Lakers, this would not surprise me at all. Follow the $$$. Just interested to hear ya'lls thoughts...
    this is 100% accurate.. they have had SO MUCH help, in so many games.. it's absurd..
    but the NBA loses TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS if the Lakers are out.*
    This works like Daily Specials menu..
    some daily specials rake in money, and others end up being thrown away due to lack of orders..
    EXTRA MONEY GENERATED if Lakers are in, is mid 8 figures.. $40M-$50M*

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    *It happens all over the league.
    Yes, missed calls happen every day... but this team is very popular and quite mediocre..
    it OVERWHELMINGLY happens in favor of the Lake-Show

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Where was this idiotic theory a couple weeks back when Dhantay Jones fouled Kobe (causing injury) on a GAME TYING SHOT????

How convenient the conspiracy is only in effect when the Lakers get a call.
    this answer is actually quite hilarious in that, he cites the ONE call that went against them.. but in reality, it was Kobe's sportsmanship which created the non-call.

he fell into the lane.. as Korver was shooting a *the first of two Free Throws to go up 3 points with a few seconds ;left.. His interference caused a miss.. and Korver made the second.
    Kobe knows he is taking last shot, and he also knows that he is useless from beyond the arc. Kobe is shooting a rather poor 32% from 3-pt land. (for season) but a terrible 22% after the All-Star Break, so he knows he is going to miss that shot. Everybody saw the interference.. so ref decided not to make a call..

watch the vid yourself.. listen to the announcers call out Kobe's poor-sportsmanship/cheating
    THEY EVEN PUT A CROSSHAIRS ON KOBE, so nobody misses the CHEAT MOVE!!
    http://www.nba.com/video/games/hawks...nba/index.html
    Attached Images  

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    nba wants lakers in the playoffs

its a no brainer

Dont bet against lakers ML rest of the way.
    excellent post

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

everybody is now aware of the conspiracy.. Laker fans should stop trying to squash threads and posts...

they are too many now.. it only grows every game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Been watching the NBA for a very long time and yes I do believe the league is shady. Stern has never given one reason to like or trust him and when it's all said and done $$$ is the key. Seriously Mavs have very little chance so Lakers/Jazz? Kobe and Big Dope, or Milsap, Jefferson? C'mon this is a no brainer if there is a fix so Utah backers beware!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

suck it

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    You could make a video like this about any NBA team. NBA refs suck. That's the bottom line.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Whoever made this video should make one of Lebron. It is an absolute joke how many travels he gets away with, how many calls he gets on bullshit fouls, and how they suck his c0ck nonstop in the NBA because David Stern is a crooked piece of shit.
    Good luck trying to explain this to Rat shit boy. The psychotic loser is a madman

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's a theory....

The NBA sucks.

Hands down the worst professional sport. The lamest/whinest players that NEVER want to be coached. The worst, at times fraudulent, officiating.

You got teams, like the Bulls, have NO business making the post season, have been missing multiple players all year yet are in the top 4 or 5 of their conference.

Fur shit league
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave I/O 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I hate the NBA, but the NBA brings this on itself, they market around individual players rather than teams.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Here's a theory....

The NBA sucks.

Hands down the worst professional sport. The lamest/whinest players that NEVER want to be coached. The worst, at times fraudulent, officiating.

You got teams, like the Bulls, have NO business making the post season, have been missing multiple players all year yet are in the top 4 or 5 of their conference.

Fur shit league
    Agree that the regular season is horseshit. But the playoff's are worth watching.

DallasMaverick41
    DallasMaverick41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

Ratzz is probably wanking it to this thread.
    Anyways, I love Kobe Bryant and his swagger, love the Lakers as well even though I love the Mavericks more, but I do sense that something is not right with the Lakers getting more calls in their favor than not.

Regardless, just enjoy the game. Not like Lakers will win the championship.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

If this were the case how come the refs arent effing over the jazz at all?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    If this were the case how come the refs arent effing over the jazz at all?
    jazz have a very tough schedule ahead. They wont make the playoffs regardless of how referees call the game.

Lakers on the other hand are a different issue. They are having trouble beating shit teams..and referees are helping them beat teams like wolves, kings, hornets and blazers.

Take Lakers ML rest of the way and you will make a profit.

vyomguy

Anyone who thinks lakers are not getting most of the calls are fools.

Yes, bad calls go both ways...but when one team gets ton of bad calls, there is something wrong. Anyone who watched that kings vs lakers game know that game was rigged in the end.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Sure thing. Stern wants the Lakers to make the playoffs so they can lose in 5 to SA or OKC. Brilliant plan.

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Sure thing. Stern wants the Lakers to make the playoffs so they can lose in 5 to SA or OKC. Brilliant plan.
    Playoffs are money.

They can beat spurs in a 7 game series.

spurs are who they are every season...great in regular season and shit in post-season.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver getting all the calls tonight. Absolutely burying Utah, even without Ty Lawson.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

no more need for conspiracies....Jazz gonna get blown out these last few games and LA will gifted the 8th spot.

Lakers did their job by beating Dallas - now they can relax and let Utah shoot themselves in teh foot.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Spurs are shit in postseason? That's a news flash ... guess if you only win a couple series and no title appearance like last year then "you suck". Lakers will get in and even if they lose rnd 1 in 5\6 games which they will it still good for ratings, buzz, revenue. If Jazz make it then its dead $ cause you will not get any hype and much lower ratings. Pretty simple really!

12 Last