El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Nino & BIGDAY what are your leans for tonight's hockey? Detroit and Minnesota look interesting
    Rocket, I think Minnesota loses this one. Kings with revenge on their minds after blowing that 2 goal lead and the Wild on a back to back on the road is trouble. The Wild and Backstrom struggle when they go west against the Pacific Division. The Wild are 4-1 this year at home against the Pacific Division but are 2-5 on the road against the Pacific Division. I will not be backing them.

I can tell you that there will be more Red Wings fans than Coyotes fans at Jobbing.com Arena tonight. The Coyotes just traded away 3 grinders that epitomize the style of Coyotes hockey. The Yotes just told everyone that they are sellers and are not expecting to make a run deep into the playoffs. I'd have to go back and look at stats but I always remember the Red Wings doing well here during the regular season. I will be looking into them as a play.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Rocket, I think Minnesota loses this one. Kings with revenge on their minds after blowing that 2 goal lead and the Wild on a back to back on the road is trouble. The Wild and Backstrom struggle when they go west against the Pacific Division. The Wild are 4-1 this year at home against the Pacific Division but are 2-5 on the road against the Pacific Division. I will not be backing them.

I can tell you that there will be more Red Wings fans than Coyotes fans at Jobbing.com Arena tonight. The Coyotes just traded away 3 grinders that epitomize the style of Coyotes hockey. The Yotes just told everyone that they are sellers and are not expecting to make a run deep into the playoffs. I'd have to go back and look at stats but I always remember the Red Wings doing well here during the regular season. I will be looking into them as a play.
    I'll be tailing you on Wings my comrade

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    His hatred of all things of Minnesota has buried him. Might find him face down in the pee river behind Miller Park.
    i love you and big day though

and i love it when the sharks win, so all in all it was a terrific day

now how can a mexican be comrades with a russian?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Miker.

El Niņo is comrades with all.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

Miker true Russian don't give a fukk about your ethnicity or color...true comrade is the one who got your back and I know Nino got mine

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Who are they playing tonight?

Might tail here

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by EtRon77 View Post
    I have a list of four today's matches from MLB and NBA, which prepared the best analysts from pinnacle and BetDSI. The price of these four games – 900 USD. Payment after end of last match. People who cooperated with me (also on this board) know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.

I guarantee that at least 3 games will be won.

If you won 4 games – you pay 900 USD
    If you won 3 games – you pay 450 USD

My proposal is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.
    sounds like a great deal. your prices seem too cheap though. I'll pay double but im not paying your price

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Might tail here
    Smoker that avatar pic just propelled you to the whole new league partner

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Might tail here
    No hockey for me tonight. I rarely have hockey plays. When I do, I usually pick spot to fade the Wild and it has worked for me this year.

Bellator Fights tonight.

First 12