ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

clippers are garbage

Outscored 38-18 in 4th after leading pretty much whole game. Had clips ml as last leg of 6 teamer paying 600 (liberty+3, pacers-11, saint marys ml, blues+1.5, bucks ml, clippers ml)

Btw i like the new sbr layout, much easier to use on my android and doesnt lag/skip around when i type

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will be out in 2nd round.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Outscored 38-18 in 4th after leading pretty much whole game. Had clips ml as last leg of 6 teamer paying 600 (liberty+3, pacers-11, saint marys ml, blues+1.5, bucks ml, clippers ml)

Btw i like the new sbr layout, much easier to use on my android and doesnt lag/skip around when i type
    Lol the Clippers were actually losing the whole game until they outscored the Kings by 7 in the third....

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

got blown out during the 4th quarter against the queens

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

ya bad showing, sorry u lost your 6 teamer

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

It was more about the kings coming to play . Sucks to lose a parlay on the last one but your blues pick got lucky to cover to.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clips are novelty as fuk. They have no chance against a team with good coaching in the playoffs. CP3 can only run in circles so much

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Clippers are not really that bad, they were working the Kings at one point up 8 and forcing a lot of turnovers then they just folded fast and hard. I think they will be alright when chauncy starts playing at a higher level again and bledsoe comes back. Odom has stepped it up as of late but the the whole team needs to be healthy and playing like they did during that 19 game win streak stretch.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Clippers are not really that bad, they were working the Kings at one point up 8 and forcing a lot of turnovers then they just folded fast and hard. I think they will be alright when chauncy starts playing at a higher level again and bledsoe comes back. Odom has stepped it up as of late but the the whole team needs to be healthy and playing like they did during that 19 game win streak stretch.
    Thats the thing. I dont think people realize how injury prone some of these guys are. Chauncey, Butler etc. With any of those guys out they are a much weaker team.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Thats the thing. I dont think people realize how injury prone some of these guys are. Chauncey, Butler etc. With any of those guys out they are a much weaker team.
    And no defense Blake lol

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

dont be mad that you bet your mortgage on the clips M/L. Kings + the points were the obvious bet at home.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

This is what happens when majority of the team is jump shooters and dunkers. They got zero players that can post.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    dont be mad that you bet your mortgage on the clips M/L. Kings + the points were the obvious bet at home.
    my mortgage lol. It was a $50 bet. Point of my post was not my bet. This team has no heart. For the last month they just assume they can outclass theyre opponent every night. then they give up in the 4th. At least the lakers have hear, they come alive in the 4th (im a spurs fan btw).

The clippers remind me of the dallas cowboys or ny mets

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

The whole game changed when Barnes missed that simple layup and had nobody covering him...kings took advantage after that play, and fouling deandre jordan and missing all them free throws

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Griffin is the most overated player in NBA HISTORY.All this kid can do is wait for the dunk or the Alley Oop pass that is it Clippers will never win in our lifetime