King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Why does Opie always run his mouth in Gay threads???

That's the first clue of a closet homo... I will investigate this further..

Opie come clean now!?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Opie come clean now!?
    I think it's an East Texas thing. I remember the first time I drove through there, and there's bigass old drive-in through theater that they've converted to a gay place for the phaggots to hang out and do shit with each other. No idea how it still exists. i'm sure opie is familiar with it, he's pretty much gotta be. driving through tyler to get to longview, etc., you just can't miss that big ole drive through theater with the bigass sign 'apache theater' outside.

now, if east texas ain't full of closet homos, then how does such a place still exist??

hmmmm.....

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Opie come clean now!?
    You heard me, boy.

Kermit has full immunity. Don't let me catch you sassin him again, boy.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Kermit can sukk my Gonzo wee wee.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm sorry you jump to conclusions so quickly, maybe today at the office you can work on that. I only came in to attack you personally. Not argue and not to promote ignorance or baseless assertions. Mainly just to point out that you sound like an insufferable prick. You made my point for me, twice. No go add four more medications to grandmas medication list. She's been hurting and will need some neurontin, tramadol, hydrocodone and flexeril
    I didn't jump to any conclusions; you encouraged people to be ignorant pretty openly. Good job trying to backstep though.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Get over yourself, jagoff.

I would certainly hope you're not a real doctor, and are simply trying to act like one online.

Certainly no actual doctor would be enough of a douche to post on a degenerate forum under the screen name "MD" (....unless of course "MD" is an acronym for monumental douche, which would be extremely apropo in this case.)
    I do, which is why I don't have such a high opinion of myself that I'm going to preach my opinion to everyone that will listen without any facts or logical basis. Like you.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

This thread fails on at least 47 possible levels... maybe even more, I need to calculate further...

Kermit

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, how are people so worked up about bone density?

If Fallon Fox was born with no testicles and two X chromosomes, but had a tumor on her pituitary gland which was recently removed, she would probably look a lot different and would have massive bone structure. Her hands would be way bigger. Would people be against her fighting women in that case?

Because if yes, boy do I have a story to tell you about the heavyweight contender...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesITD View Post
    Haha, how are people so worked up about bone density?

If Fallon Fox was born with no testicles and two X chromosomes, but had a tumor on her pituitary gland which was recently removed, she would probably look a lot different and would have massive bone structure. Her hands would be way bigger. Would people be against her fighting women in that case?

Because if yes, boy do I have a story to tell you about the heavyweight contender...
    I assume that you are talking about Bigfoot Silva. He isn't trying to be something different than he is supposed to be. He obviously has physical issues that he was born with, so this is a bad example and he isn't fighting women. This Fox person was born a man and had a man's body structure before and after it was altered into what is currently is.

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bigfoot used to get large amounts of HGH shot into his system from his own malfunctioning brain. Now he has had an operation to remove the HGH spout (tumor on pituitary gland) and is allowed to fight other people who's bodies produce similar amounts of hormones. Tell me he's still not reaping some of the benefits though.

So you can remove a pituitary gland and still have some of the benefits and fight, but if you remove your testicles and keep some of the benefits it's not ok? Those are the rules?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I assume that you are talking about Bigfoot Silva. He isn't trying to be something different than he is supposed to be. He obviously has physical issues that he was born with, so this is a bad example and he isn't fighting women. This Fox person was born a man and had a man's body structure before and after it was altered into what is currently is.
    Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Fox has purposely and willingly transformed his self into an abomination.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I'd say that I would agree to let these people fight women under the following circumstances.

they have to retain their rooster and ball sack when its removed.

upon signing to fight a woman, the rooster and ball sack would be transferred into that REAL woman's custody.

the Woman would then be free to add any foreign objects into the rooster and sack, and then use it as a weapon during the fight

MD

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/20...fallon-fox-has

More facts on this. Very interesting.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/20...fallon-fox-has

More facts on this. Very interesting.
    Isn't that the same exact shit that everyone has been preaching in this entire thread?

MD

Isn't that the same exact shit that everyone has been preaching in this entire thread?
    Yes, there is no difference between the opinion of a poster on a gambling forum and a doctor.

Also, there'll still be professionals who disagree with that assertion. Me thinks there'll be more educated opinions released on this in the coming weeks.

Kermit

Yes, there is no difference between the opinion of a poster on a gambling forum and a doctor.

Also, there'll still be professionals who disagree with that assertion. Me thinks there'll be more educated opinions released on this in the coming weeks.
    I think the opinions were common sense based for which anyone could have used google to confirm.

Transsexuals are not even allowed to enter into beauty pageants with regular women, so how can they be allowed to fight against them? Transsexuals have to participate in their own pageants.

I do not know why there is even an argument here.

MD

I think the opinions were common sense based for which anyone could have used google to confirm.

Transsexuals are not even allowed to enter into beauty pageants with regular women, so how can they be allowed to fight against them? Transsexuals have to participate in their own pageants.

I do not know why there is even an argument here.
    Yes, that is why other similarly-qualified experts have disagreed with these assertions. I guess they don't teach common sense in medical school.

Kermit

How about we go a bit deeper into common sense and bring up some other things that have not been mentioned.

What about an actual woman's monthly biological cycle affecting her body and her training? Is it fair that this Fallon Fox person doesn't have to deal with the same problems that "real" women have, thus being able to train better and cut weight easier.

This was something that was brought up when that transsexual from Canada was disqualified from from the Miss Universe pageant last year because since the body was a male's body, it was easier for them to diet and stay in shape, which was unfair to the actual women he was competing against.

MD

How about we go a bit deeper into common sense and bring up some other things that have not been mentioned.

What about an actual woman's monthly biological cycle affecting her body and her training? Is it fair that this Fallon Fox person doesn't have to deal with the same problems that "real" women have, thus being able to train better and cut weight easier.

This was something that was brought up when that transsexual from Canada was disqualified from from the Miss Universe pageant last year because since the body was a male's body, it was easier for them to diet and stay in shape, which was unfair to the actual women he was competing against.
    I'm pretty sure you embarrassed yourself enough with your first foray into common sense bro.

Kermit

I'm pretty sure you embarrassed yourself enough with your first foray into common sense bro.
    Embarrassed myself? I suggest you go back and re-read some of the nonsense that you've been posting in this thread. Then to top it off you go and post a link that contradicts what you had been posting.

Embarrassed myself he says.

MD

Embarrassed myself? I suggest you go back and re-read some of the nonsense that you've been posting in this thread. Then to top it off you go and post a link that contradicts what you had been posting.

Embarrassed myself he says.
    ?? What I posted didn't contradict anything that I said. Have you read a single thing I've posted? What I said is that the opinions and bigotry expressed in this thread were incredibly ignorant and that we should wait for more facts and medical opinions to emerge before jumping to such conclusions. I challenge you to quote me saying differently.
    Last edited by MD; 03-21-13 at 11:51 AM.

Kermit

In post #60 you attempted to try and make a case over the bone density being decreased due to hormone therapy.

Bone density decreases due to hormone therapy. With adequate amounts of hormone therapy (such as the amounts Fallon has received), the bone density will lower to such a level as to mimic the density of a natural woman's bones.

Then in the very next post someone posts pictures of the transsexual showing that the male body mass is there, and you retort with:

Just because you think Fallon "looks" manly doesn't change any of the facts I stated.

So you are implying that the facts that you stated make the skeletal structure less dense even though you can see it in the pictures.

But then you post a link that says this:

Males have higher bone density and higher mass skeletons than females. It takes a long time for that to diminish.
    Typically, you're looking at about 15 years after androgen suppression and SRS to really start to see significant changes in bone density. It's been too early for her to see much of a decrease in bone mass or to make her equal to that of a female. She started off with a much higher bone density than other women her same age, and therefore will maintain a lot of that for a while. Additionally, because she is taking estrogen, that will actually help to maintain that bone mass. She may even carry that higher density much longer because of the estrogen therapy.

So Dr. Romona Krutzik is saying that what you see in the picture is exactly what everyone has been saying all along and you were wrong.

I suggest you do some more research before trying to educate the forum with your knowledge or lack there of.

opie1988

Kermit just buried THE FUKK out of mega-douche (aka MD)!

Well done, Kermit!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MD

Bone density decreases due to hormone therapy. With adequate amounts of hormone therapy (such as the amounts Fallon has received), the bone density will lower to such a level as to mimic the density of a natural woman's bones.

Then in the very next post someone posts pictures of the transsexual showing that the male body mass is there, and you retort with:

Just because you think Fallon "looks" manly doesn't change any of the facts I stated.

So you are implying that the facts that you stated make the skeletal structure less dense even though you can see it in the pictures.

But then you post a link that says this:

Males have higher bone density and higher mass skeletons than females. It takes a long time for that to diminish.
    Typically, you're looking at about 15 years after androgen suppression and SRS to really start to see significant changes in bone density. It's been too early for her to see much of a decrease in bone mass or to make her equal to that of a female. She started off with a much higher bone density than other women her same age, and therefore will maintain a lot of that for a while. Additionally, because she is taking estrogen, that will actually help to maintain that bone mass. She may even carry that higher density much longer because of the estrogen therapy.

So Dr. Romona Krutzik is saying that what you see in the picture is exactly what everyone has been saying all along and you were wrong.

I suggest you do some more research before trying to educate the forum with your knowledge.
    I want you to re-read this again:

?? What I posted didn't contradict anything that I said. Have you read a single thing I've posted? What I said is that the opinions and bigotry expressed in this thread were incredibly ignorant and that we should wait for more facts and medical opinions to emerge before jumping to such conclusions. I challenge you to quote me saying differently.
    What I said is that we should be waiting for medical facts and scientific opinions before jumping to conclusions regarding whether or not Fox should be allowed to fight, and whether or not the discrimination is warranted (although the verbal abuse is unwarranted, obviously). I posted a link to, you guessed it, a scientific opinion. If you had actually read what I posted (which seems to be the recurring theme in this argument, hilariously), you could have saved yourself the time of going through this thread for posts that are not related to our current discussion.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Opie, why do you think I stopped arguing with this amateur? Does he not realize I've been in the fukkin trenches during full blown wars? Not worth my time anymore.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Opie, why do you think I stopped arguing with this amateur? Does he not realize I've been in the fukkin trenches during full blown wars? Not worth my time anymore.
    I have a strong suspicion that mega-douche/MD is a pre-op himself.

Who else would get so fired up over some homo that chopped off his wang just so he could fight in the bitches division.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MD

Who else would get so fired up over some homo that chopped off his wang just so he could fight in the bitches division.
    Interestingly, what people fail to notice is, I've never said that I currently support her wish to fight in women's MMA. People seriously never read my posts.

opie1988

People seriously never read my posts.
    That sounds about right......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MD

That sounds about right......
    If you did, you may not get so butthurt about what I'm trying to say. I'm just encouraging people to have all the facts before spewing insulting opinions all over an internet forum. I may not even be disagreeing with your base point (although I don't hate transgender people as you appear to).

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yes, that is why other similarly-qualified experts have disagreed with these assertions. I guess they don't teach common sense in medical school.
    Thats the damn truth.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Hmmmmmmm... My second clue..

Ready to come out Opie????

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I would pay good $$ to see joe rogan fight this shemale

opie1988