Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The poorest of the poor get ripped off the most

9:05am this morning I went into the Check Cashing Place to load my ******** card.

The lady in front of me was paying a utility bill, gas & elec I think, she had to pay 2 dollars extra just to pay the bill. She had the cash to pay the exact amount of the bill but had to search everywhere on her person to gather the extra change to makeup the 2.00. I swear it took here 3 minutes, I felt sorry for her.

I loaded my card and paid my 2.00 extra fee also.

Outside I wanted to help the lady out but I didnt know what to say or how to approach her. Wishing now I had

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Why didn't you just pay the two dollars for her at the counter? Get the broke bitch out of the way so you can go gamble. Tell her here's the $2 already, now go f\*\*k off and starve somewhere, please....ma'am. Let's go, let's go. let's go.... Get the f\*\*k outta my way.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

you sound like a sucker.

let me tell you a story. there's this stupid black man who begs in front of stores where I shop sometimes. guy is a fvcking nuisance and a pest. anyways, one day I go in the store to buy some lottos.... and dude gets in the same line as me except he's 3 people back.

he starts his poor me routine and he cons the 3 stupid white people behind me to let him go ahead of them... saying he justs wants to buy a ***********.

the uncivilized one gets to me and starts his routine on me and before he can even finish I look him straight in the eye and say forcefully, "NO!" Well, as you can imagine, that gangsta clown goes into a tizzy saying how all he wants to do is buy a MO and it takes 2 seconds.... and then, lol, the stupid white poeple behind me start chiming in saying, 'Aw, let the poor guy move ahead'.... And again I said 'NO!" and told them I aint giving up my spot in line for nothing.

The white sheep shut it at the sight of any confrontation... but the black guy went in to his turkey babble and I looked that fvcker straight in the eye and said, 'You wanna give up your spot in line for me? You gonna do that? This my spot.' The lady in front of me finished her business w/ the employee and I then bought my lotto tix.

Moral of story: Stupid, lazy black people... and stupid, sucker white people
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave MilfDriller 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

buying lotto lol
    Points Awarded:

Willie Bee gave RogueJuror 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utility, gas and electric aren't needs. Who cares.

Cry me a river when that bitch can't pay her cell phone bill. I hope that poor lady doesn't lose her celly cell. Gotta call Tyrone, dontcha know?

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great story Milfy.

It really makes you think.

Bread
    Living corpse

Fivey, do you always have to "be on"?

f\*g.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

The poorest of the poor get ripped off the most
    poor people arent exactly known for making sound decisions.

but i do find it disheartening when i see successful people apologetic of their success to those who consciously make poor choices in life.

Bread
    Living corpse

I love the old study of if you give poor people $1 million, the majority of them will absolutely blow it within a year.

I'm probably one of those people, so not judging.

Some of us are just destined for failure. Don't sweat it. Enjoy your french fries, because a brain surgeon did not make them for you.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    9:05am this morning I went into the Check Cashing Place to load my ******** card.

The lady in front of me was paying a utility bill, gas & elec I think, she had to pay 2 dollars extra just to pay the bill. She had the cash to pay the exact amount of the bill but had to search everywhere on her person to gather the extra change to makeup the 2.00. I swear it took here 3 minutes, I felt sorry for her.

Outside I wanted to help the lady out but I didnt know what to say or how to approach her. Wishing now I had

The funny thing is she probably had 1k in the glove box of her car.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

There are a lot of dumbass motherf*cking black and white pepo out there, both poor and rich

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

sam, what you gotta understand is that this lady had to pay her bill there cus she doesnt have a bank acct. why doesnt she have a bank acct, you ask? because she has already burned every bank in the area with overdrafts and bounced checks out the ass, so she cant get another checking acct. anywhere. dont feel sorry people who have to pay a few extra bucks to pay a bill in cash because they have already stolen thousands from the banks and ************ co. and its a small price for them to pay

hungbruce
    hungbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

sam, what you gotta understand is that this lady had to pay her bill there cus she doesnt have a bank acct. why doesnt she have a bank acct, you ask? because she has already burned every bank in the area with overdrafts and bounced checks out the ass, so she cant get another checking acct. anywhere. dont feel sorry people who have to pay a few extra bucks to pay a bill in cash because they have already stolen thousands from the banks and ************ co. and its a small price for them to pay

I know you are right

but...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Sammy

Was that ********* Card you were loading that day??

Do you still use it??

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Sammy

Was that ********* Card you were loading that day??

Do you still use it??
    Net
    Spend
    Card

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck even Degens on here" Enuff Said

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

You actually have a heart?

Maybe there is hope....

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Net
    Spend
    Card

yup