zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers will win the west if they dont face OKC in Round 1

Book it.

D12 is engaged on both sides, finally. Kobe playing like Kobe (as long as he's healthy), Nash quietly putting up 50-40-90, Metta will lock down anybody in the low block, or on the wing, besides KD and LBJ.

I have been critical of them, but Dwight finally looks like Dwight, and Kobe having the best season he's ever had. They can beat the Spurs and Clips

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Big laker guy here, but not happening pal there d is horrendous.
    To slow, not athletic enough, and Dwight still can't hit a free throw to save his life.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Big laker guy here, but not happening pal there d is horrendous.
    To slow, not athletic enough, and Dwight still can't hit a free throw to save his life.
    OKC would absolutely roll them, but i cant see anybody else beating them man. Nobody else is really athletic, besides Denver i guess, but they have to get by Memphis.

They match up really well with the Clippers. I suppose the Spurs could fundamental them to death but TP has to be healthy

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Idk Denver has caused lakers problems this year. I do agree only okc would beat them in 7 games series, possibly spurs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lakers will not win a single playoff game assuming they get in, you heard it here first.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

dafuq u talking about? just because DWIGHT is starting to get better? its a team game goddamit. how about Jodie meeks, steve blake, earl clark???? they will step it up too? LOL

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Can't see it happening for the Lakeshow this year.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think this thread should be renamed "Lakers will win the West, if nobody else makes the playoffs"