tomiselli
    tomiselli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Getting tickets for a Real Madrid soccer game

Anyone know of any good method to get tickets for a Real Madrid game on April 21st in Madrid.

I've looked at various internet sites, and it makes me a little nervous using a CC on some of them.

I am looking for best tickets at a decent price.

Is it better to try to scalp them outside of the stadium right before the game?

Thanks.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by tomiselli View Post
    Anyone know of any good method to get tickets for a Real Madrid game on April 21st in Madrid.

I've looked at various internet sites, and it makes me a little nervous using a CC on some of them.

Thanks.
    Don't be crazy...buy online, at least you'll be able to dispute the charge if something goes wrong

nba2013
    nba2013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

i brought some off there website , try that

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

DEFINITELY online. Don't trust scalpers unless you have "a guy" and I'm guessing you don't live in Madrid so don't have "a guy". Are you from N. America? If so, you can buy Vanilla Prepaid Mastercards (DO NOT DO THE V.ISAS) and only do the ones made by Vanilla. I repeat, DO NOT USE THE VISAS...too many problems. Unfortunately, you have to pay a $6 dollar or so service fee on the total price of each card, but they are available in many denominations so you should only have to buy 1 or 2 cards, depending on the price of the tix. They work the same as c.redit cards online and is by far the safest way to pay for online stuff if you aren't 100% confident in the source. I often buy clothes, electronics, etc. with those cards and then, if they are a fraud and you never get your shit, they are a fraud but at least they don't have your real CC num.

another reason to go online is that you can compare prices and deals and do all your homework in your own comfort and time, as opposed to running back and forth between greasy scalper and greasy scalper comparing prices 1 hour before the game

Should be available in all drug stores. Even UK I'm guessing but not sure

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Just use your CC, stay away from debit. Like someone already said you can file a ********** if something goes wrong.

tomiselli
    tomiselli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Thanks for the input, guys.

I thought that somebody might have a favorite website that they had used before, and that was reliable.

I'll be visiting Madrid during that time from the United States. Have never seen a game in Spain.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by tomiselli View Post

Thanks.
    Scalp them outside? Don't waste your money man!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Who are they playing on the 21st? I went last year to the RM vs. ATM and was going to buy them online. I was having lunch with my family (who is from Madrid) and asked them if I should buy them online and they suggested just buying them at the stadium. I looked on line and then took the subway to Santiago and it saved me about 100 euros per tix by going to the stadium the AFTERNOON of. At night it was a madhouse. Awesome seats too. My .02 cents.

La Liga is a bit different. I would not recommend in for a CL match (or Barca).

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

PS - BUY THEM AT THE STADIUM FROM THE STADIUM. There will be scalpers outside even during the day but walk right by them and go to the ticket office.