BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Welker a Bronco is an absolute disgrace to the NFL/Patriots. WTF just happened????

Talk about spitting in a guy's face for making your Qb's career and winning a million games and Superbowl rings.

The whole time I've been reading about the Patriots/Welker negotiations in past weeks I thought it was over some real money. I figured he probably wanted 10 or 11 mill a year for a cpl years. Which was still reasonable in my eyes by the way. He gave them a free year last year letting them franchise him and not holding out.
    Welker is a class act. Bellidick really is the biggest scumbag in the NFL like everyone thought before today anyways. He wanted him gone just for one bad jab Welker took at him last year to the media. Now he's got his Diva QB in a rage as well.

2 years 12 million??????? WTF were they trying to give the guy?

Mike Wallace 11 mill a year-Joke
    Percy Harvin 12 mill a year- Are you kidding? he plays every other week doesn't he? And he NEVER practices using his famous "Migraine" excuses. Welker would go out there with one leg.
    Brian Hartline just got like 30 mill for 5 years hahahahahahahaha.

Ummmmmm, let me restate this-

BRIAN FKN HARTLINE GOT 30 MILLION FOR 5 YEARS!!!! And he's the #2 WR on his own team!!!!!

I hate the Patriots already. I hope the Broncos can stick it right in the Pats ass-pockets in the AFC finals to make it the ultimate moneyshot for Welker. I wanna watch him let it dribble down Bellidick's face. This scenario is quite possible too, obviously.

Oh by the way, once again Manning proves what a genius he is as well. What a sick combo that's gonna be still for Welker. No reason he shouldn't get 100 catches there either in that system. The only difference if anything will be he should get a few more td's with the Broncos.

Am I the only guy who thinks Welker woulda got what he deserved if he was a black WR?
    I understand he's 32 but big deal it was only a 2 year investment.

Broncos-Patriots 2013 AFC finals. Can't wait!!!!
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 03-13-13 at 09:50 PM.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

get it through your skull....for whatever the reason...the patriots didnt want him back

BennyBigNuts

Tom E. Curran @tomecurran
    Spoke to someone close to Tom Brady. Beyond enraged at contract details that netted Broncos Wes Welker. "Disgrace" "disservice" were used.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Didn't Brady give up around 11mil/yr to get him back?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Guy is washed up.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guy is washed up.

LOL
    Dumbass
    Are you black?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Tom E. Curran @tomecurran
    Spoke to someone close to Tom Brady. Beyond enraged at contract details that netted Broncos Wes Welker. "Disgrace" "disservice" were used.
    thats fine..whether or not it was brady himself or the source close to him who said it..im sure the same sentiment is echoed....but business is business....whether it was a football decision or personal...the patriots didnt want him back.....you know tom wanted him...kraft said he wanted him....but in the end...neither of those guys got what they said they wanted.....and both are very powerful men......sooooo

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You don't get paid for what you did in the past. You get paid for what you're going to do in the future.

He's 32.

He's white.

He's slow.

These are not good stats for an aging player.

Danny Amendola will make everyone forget about Wes Welker.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

What black receivers over 30 get any money or new deals they usually get kicked out the league even when they can still play see Owens/ Ochocinco/Moss before Sf got him but rverythubh else you said I agree don't see how they let him walk at that price they either didn't want him back or something off the radar cuz they signed his replacement in hours who is injury prone and to 5yrs wtf don't make sense but as a jets fan I'm happy bout it

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    thats fine..whether or not it was brady himself or the source close to him who said it..im sure the same sentiment is echoed....but business is business....whether it was a football decision or personal...the patriots didnt want him back.....you know tom wanted him...kraft said he wanted him....but in the end...neither of those guys got what they said they wanted.....and both are very powerful men......sooooo
    Teams waste 6 million A year on guys who should be making the GATORADE on the sidelines. That is pennies for 120 catches in a season.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    What black receivers over 30 get any money or new deals they usually get kicked out the league even when they can still play see Owens/ Ochocinco/Moss before Sf got him but rverythubh else you said I agree don't see how they let him walk at that price they either didn't want him back or something off the radar cuz they signed his replacement in hours who is injury prone and to 5yrs wtf don't make sense but as a jets fan I'm happy bout it
    I'm a Jet-fan as well (Fk My Life). Amendola is decent, not even close to Welker's status though AND hasn't been able to play 16 games yet in a season. He is NEVER healthy (Just like Percy Harvin). I'm still baffled over the amount of money it was. Just amazing. SMH.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I'm a Jet-fan as well (Fk My Life). Amendola is decent, not even close to Welker's status though AND hasn't been able to play 16 games yet in a season. He is NEVER healthy (Just like Percy Harvin). I'm still baffled over the amount of money it was. Just amazing. SMH.
    the amount of money should tell you something.....im not going to argue it....but there has to be a reason....and if you are a jets fan you should probably just close your mouth...because you are just looking for reason to talk about the patriots....your own team went from a fuckin threat to a joke....i guess at least the bright side is tannenbaum is gone

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You don't get paid for what you did in the past. You get paid for what you're going to do in the future.

He's 32.

He's white.

He's slow.

These are not good stats for an aging player.

Danny Amendola will make everyone forget about Wes Welker.

Back your statement up. I will take Welker over Amendola this year in receptions and lay you -150 on it. Post-up a points wager?? Is that allowed here? (I'll spot you 50 extra points too since I owe you from poker this morning lol)
    He's not going to just walk into that system and succeed, sorry. Remember OchoCinco? Clueless in that system. Takes time and a brain. Welker had it mastered. Brady doesn't have 2-3 years to develop a guy. I mean he does have 2-3 years but he obviously didn't wanna have to teach someone new.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Clearly a lot of people in this thread who don't know about football. Welker has been white and "slow" his whole career, yet destroys D's. guy is still a stud. Peyton will laugh at NE when him and Welker torch them.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

(I'll spot you 50 extra points too since I owe you from poker this morning lol)

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Back your statement up. I will take Welker over Amendola this year in receptions and lay you -150 on it. Post-up a points wager?? Is that allowed here? (I'll spot you 50 extra points too since I owe you from poker this morning lol)
    He's not going to just walk into that system and succeed, sorry. Remember OchoCinco? Clueless in that system. Takes time and a brain. Welker had it mastered. Brady doesn't have 2-3 years to develop a guy. I mean he does have 2-3 years but he obviously didn't wanna have to teach someone new.
    i agree it does take time, a brain, and familiarity in the pats system...but to compare welker to chad johnson? hell joey galloway and torry holt couldnt pick it up...chad neither....even lloyd who had familiarity had marginal success......and a freak like randy blew the penetrate up....but those are two totally different spots in the offense

I do agree though...the patriots offense can be complex and it could be frustrating for brady...but he just has to go along with it....hes not changing unis....

BennyBigNuts

the amount of money should tell you something.....im not going to argue it....but there has to be a reason....and if you are a jets fan you should probably just close your mouth...because you are just looking for reason to talk about the patriots....your own team went from a fuckin threat to a joke....i guess at least the bright side is tannenbaum is gone
    You sound like the dumbest fk on this site. Who are you? You're No-Bah-Dee.
    This wasn't a post about my favorite team. The Jets suck, they don't benefit from this, they are going to win 4 games either way next year. It was about how he got treated.
    Don't be an ignorant hillbilly. You sound angry for no reason.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Classic Billicheck I dont give a fly f..k what the world thinks. Welker is the best slot the receiver right now in the NFL, and the Broncos got him for a measly 6 million per yearPriceless.

BennyBigNuts

I never compared Welker to Chad Johnson, you need to read a little better. I was comparing Amendola to any random new Patriots WR.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

You sound like the dumbest fk on this site. Who are you? You're No-Bah-Dee.
    This wasn't a post about my favorite team. The Jets suck, they don't benefit from this, they are going to win 4 games either way next year. It was about how he got treated.
    Don't be an ignorant hillbilly. You sound angry for no reason.
    ya im a nobody...just a lifelong pats fan/season ticket holder......i know nothing about football...only been watching it my whole life....but whatever.....anyways....yeah im not angry...i just find it funny how you jets penetrates acted like you were going to overtake the pats as afc east kingpins a couple of years ago..now look at you....well be fine....well still be sb contenders

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I never compared Welker to Chad Johnson, you need to read a little better. I was comparing Amendola to any random new Patriots WR.
    "e's not going to just walk into that system and succeed, sorry. Remember OchoCinco? Clueless in that system. Takes time and a brain. Welker had it mastered".

Last edited by bobby heenan; 03-13-13 at 10:15 PM.

The Kraken

Benny had you not been buried recently by Opie and a few others, I would never had heard of you. I guess it's a compliment to bobby heenan that you think he's an idiot. You tend to be wrong about everything.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Benny had you not been buried recently by Opie and a few others, I would never had heard of you. I guess it's a compliment to bobby heenan that you think he's an idiot. You tend to be wrong about everything.

Opie is the biggest tool on this site behind Brock of course. And I tend to be wrong about everything? What would that be? Since you know me so well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Opie is the biggest tool on this site behind Brock of course. And I tend to be wrong about everything? What would that be? Since you know me so well.
    Benny.....it's getting late. Don't make turn you into compost in front of everyone again. Seriously.

I want you to run on upstairs and get to bed. I'm not asking.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

bobby heenan
    Update your status

its irrelevant...you are a jets fan(who at least is realistic about his team)....but you clearly feel the need to find fault in the patriots and what they do.....just sit back and watch us in the playoffs again....i mean...i know for most teams just making the playoffs means they are successful...i mean penetrate...you guys thought you won the superbowl when you beat us.....but aye...anyways....enjoy....

i can fully admit that welkers landing spot sucks. ..the pats could end up with some egg on their face...nobody in the league has a 100 percent track record when it comes to personell moves....but jesus...go worry about fixing your own favorite club...im sittin back over here and am not worried a bit where well be

you are probably just as concerned about the jets as you are about what teresa guidice is wearing on the real housewives of jersey reunion...go analyze that...you might have more success and seem less bitter

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Didn't Brady give up around 11mil/yr to get him back?
    Brady didn't give up a damn penny

sheep

sheep

sheep

you

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

broncos just signed cromartie also

BennyBigNuts

its irrelevant...you are a jets fan(who at least is realistic about his team)....but you clearly feel the need to find fault in the patriots and what they do.....just sit back and watch us in the playoffs again....i mean...i know for most teams just making the playoffs means they are successful...i mean penetrate...you guys thought you won the superbowl when you beat us.....but aye...anyways....enjoy....

i can fully admit that welkers landing spot sucks. ..the pats could end up with some egg on their face...nobody in the league has a 100 percent track record when it comes to personell moves....but jesus...go worry about fixing your own favorite club...im sittin back over here and am not worried a bit where well be
    Dude, this was about FOOTBALL. About the NFL. About loyalty. About Welker getting fkd. It wasn't me caring what teams were involved. He happened to be on YOUR fav team.
    Read the post again. Then after you take another sip from your can of Milwaukee's Best, read it AGAIN. I don't jerk off to the Jets like it's my life like you apparently do with the Patriots. I'm an average football fan at best.

It's ppl like you that ruin this whack site to begin with and keep people from posting. That's why the highlight is 2 20 year old's living with their mommy's arguing about POTM all day.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Dude, this was about FOOTBALL. About the NFL. About loyalty. About Welker getting fkd. It wasn't me caring what teams were involved. He happened to be on YOUR fav team.
    Read the post again. Then after you take another sip from your can of Milwaukee's Best, read it AGAIN. I don't jerk off to the Jets like it's my life like you apparently do with the Patriots. I'm an average football fan at best.

It's ppl like you that ruin this whack site to begin with and keep people from posting. That's why the highlight is 2 20 year old's living with their mommy's arguing about POTM all day.
    so true....people like me ruin the site!! -waving white flag-.....cause im always in poster of the month threads....u said it best "im an average football fan at best"....anyways...good luck next year boss...and here you are on this "whack site" talking about welker and the patriots......loyalty runs so rampant in pro sports

The Kraken

Lets clarify something before I go any further. Opie's not a tool. He's a republican. I know the line is blurry but he's not a tool. However if he was, he'd be a shovel.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 03-13-13 at 11:19 PM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Brady didn't give up a damn penny

sheep

sheep

sheep

you
    please explain. I heard he took significantly less money/year so the team could sign other players. I don't know if this is true or not honestly. I haven't had the time nor desire to research it. Hence the question.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

welker got fuk'ed here boys...here he goes from the new england patriots to the denver broncos...what a hose job...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Classic Billicheck I dont give a fly f..k what the world thinks. Welker is the best slot the receiver right now in the NFL, and the Broncos got him for a measly 6 million per yearPriceless.

anymore playoff predictions ?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Welker never won a Super Bowl with the Patriots......

Phildo
    Phildo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6228

how did he get ******? he's getting more money to play for a different hall of fame qb. poor baby.

Not sure why people are shocked about this, the patriots don't care what anyone thinks, if they think you are worth 10 million for 2 yrs, and someone offers you 10,000,0001 for 2 years they don't care if you take it.

123 Last