Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomehurt View Post
    Sammy, I have got to give you props. You state your bets and you come on and post your wins and losses. Props for being honest. Good luck this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    if I cared about what people wrote on this forum, I would have left when I arrived. I post my picks, b/c I know in the long run, I will win. I'm a fuking champ and I WILL HAVE A WINNING YEAR. Suck on that to whoever wants to suck on it. NFL is tomorrow, Im about to go cuddle w/ a chick, maybe have some sex, wake up, DO FUKKING WORK and get ready for NFL. IDC how many units I'm down, I will come out on top LETS DO WORK TOMORROW ARCHIE....LETS GOOO BABY PZPZ

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

4-4 in NFL...losing all my big plays (-5.9 units)

Dallas -3 pending...but we are adding more on them

Dallas ML (-140) to win 5 units
    Dallas -3 (+105) to win 5 units

SamsNCharge99

Dallas 2nd half -3 (-110) to win 5 units

SamsNCharge99

sorry, -115 not -110

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Gutter Scum Sammy

Sammy is a point stiff who has cheated several SBR members and refused to pay them for point bets that he lost.

Not only did he cheat the original winners (who kicked his ass on the Arizona/Jacksonville game), he went on to double down betting on the Cowboys against the Giants with points he didn't have. He is in the hole deep, but he doesn't give a shit about anyone. He posted a thread in "betpoints" titled, I'm stiffing everyone...lesson learned.

This kid has no integrity and no credibility left on this forum.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Od krow !!!

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

SAMMY,pay your points you stiff!! You owe me 50
    Attached Images  

Nickelicious

You're toast, Sammy. Good luck with the new name, whatever you come up with. It's a pity you threw away over 9,000 posts on being an asshole for one night.

Nickelicious

But we know you, Sammy. Once we figure out that your new handle is really you, we will continue to harass you into Hell.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post
    But we know you, Sammy. Once we figure out that your new handle is really you, we will continue to harass you into Hell.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

how do u get points

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

ffits sretsop

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys joke about this..but he may have stolen that pizza off of a hungry kid`s plate..its like stealing money..no bs

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

whats the big deal with these sports points

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    how do u get points
    Check out the Points section on the forum. There is a sticky at the top that explains all the points.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post

ive been reading..have not posted in awhile...but when i read this i had to laugh...sammy has been a fraud since he started posting here..he was once the attention whore of sbr..do work dork...go back to playing beer pong in ya closet
    oh yeah...do ya like my dance moves

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy, plague on your house if you don't "DO WORK", man up and pay the people.

nybigapple
    nybigapple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Haven't commented on this thread, but it appears Sammy snapped. The unit sizes kept getting bigger and bigger. 15 units on the Dallas game alone. The calculations are fuzzy, but 30+ units down and week 2 of the nfl isn't over yet.

Having to win 30+ units just to break even has to be rough. Especially since Sam looks kinda young, and I'm guessing still in school. Most college kids don't have that much cash so I'm betting he's tapioca....

Sammy, my sincere advice to you is to take a long break and focus on life outside of gambling. You are not suited for gambling.
    A)You are not good at picking. This could be true. It could also just be your having a bad streak.
    B)You tilt easily. This seems to be true and is a formula for disaster in any form of gamblng.

(A) May or may not be true. (B) Is definitely true. I fooled myself into thinking I was a poker superstar. I had short term success then a few bad beats and tilt it all away. Try as I must I couldn't overcome it. I could of cut my losses earlier, but instead doubled it before I came to my realization. Solution: I haven't played poker in two years and don't plan on it.
    Last edited by nybigapple; 09-21-09 at 01:27 AM.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nybigapple View Post
    Haven't commented on this thread, but it appears Sammy snapped. The unit sizes kept getting bigger and bigger. 10 units on the Dallas game alone. The calculations are fuzzy, but 30+ units down and week 2 of the nfl isn't over yet. Having to win 30+ units just to break even has to be rough. Especially since Sam looks kinda young, and I'm guessing still in school. Most college kids don't have that much cash so I'm betting he's tapioca.... Sammy, my sincere advice to you is to take a long break and focus on life outside of gambling. You are not suited for gambling. A)You are not good at picking. This could be true. It could also just be your having a bad streak. B)You tilt easily. This seems to be true and is a formula for disaster in any form of gamblng. (A) May or may not be true. (B) Is definitely true. I fooled myself into thinking I was a poker superstar. I had short term success then a few bad beats and tilt it all away. Try as I must I couldn't overcome it. I could of cut my losses earlier, but instead doubled it before I came to my realization. Solution: I haven't played poker in two years and don't plan on it.

Good post.

Something we've lost focus on while ripping Sammy for being a useless stiff is the fact that this guy has been dropping units like they're on fire. He started doubling up on his unit sizes a week or two ago, and before that blew all his winnings after a hot streak because "sometimes you just gotta gamble." Point stiffing is just another step in his downward spiral. Goodbye tuition money.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha.Sammy your a stiff and a loser n life..no way you ever come back from -30 Units fukkboi..have fun workin at ya pops liquor store for 6 bucks a hour douchtard!!!! Sammy do work DORK!!!!!!

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Some people may be "doing work" on his face soon. LOL.

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Good post.

Something we've lost focus on while ripping Sammy for being a useless stiff is the fact that this guy has been dropping units like they're on fire. He started doubling up on his unit sizes a week or two ago, and before that blew all his winnings after a hot streak because "sometimes you just gotta gamble." Point stiffing is just another step in his downward spiral. Goodbye tuition money.
    I was in the same situation last year. Didn't know the meaning of money management, kept chasing and chasing. Down 40 units (it was as though everytime I won some back, I'd just end up losing it to the books, and back and forth it went). It's taken me over 6 months to get it all back. Once I read the motto, "it's not a sprint, it's a marathon" I changed the way I wagered.

I'm a college kid too. Got caught up in laying too much money on my favourites and it fvcked me over big time.

Can't say I feel sorry for Sammy though. What he's done is just low.

Don't be an a$$hole mate. Own up to your actions.

SamsNCharge99

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Sammy you might of lost your following because your a 6 dollar stiff lol .................. I know it's ridiculous the outrage of this, but you gotta know the reaction has got to be something remotely close to this. But it seems like you don't give a shit anyways lol

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

He can only accumulate 7 points a day, as long as he pays them as he gets them what is the big deal??

You guys are all a bunch of fukking women... Stop complaining and worry about making money, not collecting your $1.20 in points...

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by pat venditto View Post
    Sammy you were betting 1 unit per play until you started losing. You are now betting 3 unit plays chasing because you're not an advantage gambler. You are trying to lose. You have no idea what you're doing.
    Like all bad Touts his unit play goes up so he has a chance to be Plus those who would follow a consensus picker would be to busted to increase the plays
    Start betting 50 units record 90-167 + 1 dollar

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nybigapple View Post
    Haven't commented on this thread, but it appears Sammy snapped. The unit sizes kept getting bigger and bigger. 15 units on the Dallas game alone. The calculations are fuzzy, but 30+ units down and week 2 of the nfl isn't over yet.

Having to win 30+ units just to break even has to be rough. Especially since Sam looks kinda young, and I'm guessing still in school. Most college kids don't have that much cash so I'm betting he's tapioca....

Sammy, my sincere advice to you is to take a long break and focus on life outside of gambling. You are not suited for gambling.
    A)You are not good at picking. This could be true. It could also just be your having a bad streak.
    B)You tilt easily. This seems to be true and is a formula for disaster in any form of gamblng.

(A) May or may not be true. (B) Is definitely true. I fooled myself into thinking I was a poker superstar. I had short term success then a few bad beats and tilt it all away. Try as I must I couldn't overcome it. I could of cut my losses earlier, but instead doubled it before I came to my realization. Solution: I haven't played poker in two years and don't plan on it.
    A guy here over 2 years and this is only his 6th post! Maybe you should copy it and carry around in your wallet!

SamsNCharge99

shit happens, I'm down a lot, but hey shit happens.

I will be back w/ a vengence

Tonight, INDY and UNDER both to win 3 units

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    shit happens, I'm down a lot, but hey shit happens.

I will be back w/ a vengence

Tonight, INDY and UNDER both to win 3 units
    Shit, I wanted to take Indy. Because you were so sure about Dallas and took a complete dive, I might just stay away from the game.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

DO STIFF OD FFITS

How barreled in must someone be to stiff betpoints?

100 betpoints = Cash value of $.05

SamsNCharge99

dagger, everyone was paid, you're not funny

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

This could be like the Pats-Jets game! Looks easy but no Sanders and Gonzalez for Indy! Miami was sloppy with 4 TO's last week! Dolphins have a veteran solid defense! If offense shows something tonight Indy could be in trouble! Peyton only plays QB! Good luck with it!

SamsNCharge99

UNDER IS THE PLAY...Indy isn't as strong, but we are still playing both fir equal ammount

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    whats the big deal with these sports points
    nothing click that gold coin on bottom of page and send to me...

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Some people may be "doing work" on his face soon. LOL.
    After OD KROW was done to Sammy's face.
    Attached Images  

First ... 2345678 ... Last