You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Sam diamond is the pussy kid. You are weird. So what are complaining about again. Don't you love how I reply at all diff hours, almost like there are more than one using this account
    Ur just a f\*g bro .. U come on here acting like you actually win and act tough .. Meanwhile ur just another Internet tough guy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Good bet.
    Won by 20 points.
    Too bad it was an air bet, could have made some good coin if you weren't so concerned about what everyone on here thought of you!
    You actually made it seem like, in the OP that you were interrupted & not allowed to finish what you were saying.
    Almost like you forgot you were posting finite threads on the internet.
    editing the bet box was real clever too.
    That had to be Smith's career game.
    Good luck with your props!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Great call

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Sam diamond is the pussy kid. You are weird. So what are complaining about again. Don't you love how I reply at all diff hours, almost like there are more than one using this account
    You wrote a blog post about your mom banging guys on the side, and keeping you strapped in a car while she banged a dude, and I AM THE WEIRD ONE?

Seriously?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    You wrote a blog post about your mom banging guys on the side, and keeping you strapped in a car while she banged a dude, and I AM THE WEIRD ONE?

Seriously?

hes mad bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Just show a little more humility .
    Maybe you'll find your time here a little easier.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

What a fraud

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

I had offers from kentucky, murray state, eastern and western kentucky, bowling green, toledo, northern alabama. I was even offered money to play for northern alabama. Most other offers were from division 2 or smaller schools.
    I decided to walk on at kentucky. I went through all the camps but none of the official ones. I went home for 2 months after the spring practices.
    On the way driving to lexington to officially be on the team. I drove 4 hours to lexington pulled up in the parking lot. Nervous, shaking, crying, .
    My confidence just completely went away all of a sudden and I no longer wanted to play. I knew i would party, not do any school work and I was having all
    kinds of trouble at home. This was when social workers were trying to take my sister away from us and my dad was drinking too much and my
    mom was working 16 hours a day. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. Some might think of this as a joke, but some people on the staff at kentucky, called me the great white hope. Too this day, i wonder what everyone would of though of me starting at kentucky as a 315 pound
    linebacker when i was bigger than most of the lineman. What could of been, what could of been.
    More later

holy shit. TT the great white Hope. Guys got some imagination

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

315 lb all state second baseman

First 12