boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

While you're using that time machine take the Blackhawks too.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

giants and tigers will win a lot in baeball

hughesn2
    hughesn2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    giants and tigers will win a lot in baeball
    Baseball and Hockey are both whole different types of betting systems. You look at MLB based on ML picking a winner you wouldn't make as much money as picking the spread for NBA.

If you ONLY picked SU the Yankees every game and placed to win $100 in every bet you would have profited less than $400 all year long despite the Yanks winning 64% of their games b/c nearly every Yankee game is probably near a -140. I stay away from MLB and NHL straight up games.

And also for the Blackhawks method after the 6th win I did say that it would be smart to use this system by just blindly betting on them
    For example, Anaheim is 15-6 SU and your profit (to win $100) and your profit would be +$935. The Bruins are 14-5 SU and your profit (to win $100) would be +$670. Chicago is 19-3 SU and profit would be +$1510. SO yeah, if people did take my advise on blindly betting on the Blackhawks after they beat my Red Wings even in that 13-3 SU record could had profited you +$905 with ($100 bets). So yeah, trends are essential and it is important to know when to use it and not give up after just one loss.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    So good teams cover and bad teams don't? You just figured out sports betting.
    The Washington Wizards are the best team in the league then no?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

What most people dont get is that these numbers mean absolutely nothing.
    I could flip a coin 100 times and it could easily land on heads 60 times.
    I know its hard to accept but these bets are all 50 : 50.
    Trends like this are one of the reason why there will always be suckers who think they can beat coinflips by betting into 20 cent lines,
    Its time to wake up and either see gambling as an entertainment or stop gambling altogether.

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    There's nothing Vegas can do when those teams will go out and win by 20 each game if they feel like it. The NBA is extremely top heavy right now basically no parity. It's so obvious every year you know what teams will be in conference finals and NBA finals. Bad predictable product.
    sharp post man.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

all I'm getting out of this is that hindsight is 20/20

First 12