Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

Anyone see this "Mr.Sharp" dude on twitter?

He claims to be a great capper and all this shit about being sharp.

All he does is play squares. Do people actually use these picks? I saw today that his "50unit sharp play of the year" was Wisconsin Green Bay ML and they lost by 20. Over 90% of the public was on WGB. How is that sharp?

Then to make up for the 7k (on his scale 50units is 7k) he just throws out a few more "50unit sharp play of the year" and loses those. Then a few days later he'll claim to be up like 25k for the year or some bull shit.

On top of the losing plays, he wants you to pay for the fvcking picks. Who the f\*\*k would pay for other peoples picks?

Shit is flat out retarded.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Fellow sick, there are many naive dreamers out there thinking about paying for the picks. Some have taken the plunge.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

On twitter I hear that randizzle @teammoneypicks is always saying he does great but I also hear he's a scammer. Hard to know who the good cappers really are.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Lol part of some scamming cult...guys hit like 25% and just keep increasing unit size till they hit a winner. Can't imagine how clueless you would have to be to pay for those clowns.

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!

Yeah. That randizzle guy is horrible too. They talk themselves up and hit barely 30% of their plays.

Yet they always seem to report a profit even though they never hit on their plays. I don't get it.

I looked how much it costs for their picks. It's like $40 for a days worth of picks. Who in their right mind would pay for that shit?

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

totally agree i would never paid anyone who just caps on twitter unreal

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!

They have an website too.

Just follow the guys on twitter for a week. It's comical.

They get one play right and you'd think they hit the lottery by the way they talk. "Once again, I prove to everyone why I am the best capper in the business!" They say that after getting a few plays right. It's pathetic.

They never talk about losses or losing money.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I sell picks, and make more money doing that than capping games....

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

only morons pay for picks.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_in_the_Head View Post
    He claims to be a great capper and all this shit about being sharp.

All he does is play squares. Do people actually use these picks? I saw today that his "50unit sharp play of the year" was Wisconsin Green Bay ML and they lost by 20. Over 90% of the public was on WGB. How is that sharp?

Then to make up for the 7k (on his scale 50units is 7k) he just throws out a few more "50unit sharp play of the year" and loses those. Then a few days later he'll claim to be up like 25k for the year or some bull shit.

On top of the losing plays, he wants you to pay for the fvcking picks. Who the f\*\*k would pay for other peoples picks?

Shit is flat out retarded.
    Sounds like it's BradleySnyder's Twitter account.