YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Any1 Think Revis and Tebow Headed to the Niners?

they are loaded with draft picks, have a system for a running QB, need a back-up, and have the cap room for Revis Island

???

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I disagree with Tebow. Teams are going to game plan against the run with niners. Niners would be much better having a back up who can make accurate deep throws not a slower and less accurate version of what they prepared to defend all week.

Revis seems to have too big of an ego to fit niners style play....then again moss did so who knows.
    Last edited by innovation; 02-27-13 at 05:17 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    I disagree with Tebow. Teams are going to game plan against the run with niners. Niners would be much better having a back up who can make accurate deep throws not a slower and less accurate version of what they prepared to defend all week.

Very sharp

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

no way niners will trade for those two

revis wants 6 year 100 million contract...49ers wont give him that

YouMama
    Losers Lose

Revis seems to have too big of an ego to fit niners style play....then again moss did so who knows.
    awesome point with the tebow thing... I was just thinking form the side that you could easily plug him in for a game or 2 when kapernick gets hurt... cuz he will

but your point does make me go think back on that now...

how about the fact that Jim Harbaugh is a hell of a qb coach (andrew luck) and could get something more from tebow, as he did with kapernick.

... and revis has an ego, but unlike moss, he is PRESENTLY the best at his position in the nfl... adding him to that already stout defense, it kind of scary to think about... I hate the niners

YouMama
    Losers Lose

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    no way niners will trade for those two

revis wants 6 year 100 million contract...49ers wont give him that
    noone will, but when he figures that out, he will be willing to take the most he can get

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

... and revis has an ego, but unlike moss, he is PRESENTLY the best at his position in the nfl...

Are you baiting Richard Sherman to sign up to this forum? Did you see the twitter war they had?

YouMama
    Losers Lose

... and revis has an ego, but unlike moss, he is PRESENTLY the best at his position in the nfl...

Are you baiting Richard Sherman to sign up to this forum? Did you see the twitter war they had?
    lol, all the more to want revis in san fran... they can trash talk for a wk 2xs a year, then go out and back it up head to head

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Not a chance