orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both Iowa and Iowa State are a bunch of pathetic losers. It must be something in the water. I have been following them for the past 30 years and neither one of those teams ever won a big game. Whenever either one of sorry squads faces a quality team, its like the books are giving away money. Those failures will always find a way to lose even if they have their opponents pay off the refs

RG3
    RG3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
    Both Iowa and Iowa State are a bunch of pathetic losers. It must be something in the water. I have been following them for the past 30 years and neither one of those teams ever won a big game. Whenever either one of sorry squads faces a quality team, its like the books are giving away money. Those failures will always find a way to lose even if they have their opponents pay off the refs
    jesus, get a life

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still dont get how none of you guys realize how neither side played any defense instead of blocking fouls. So many open uncontested threes and even layup were freebies that you should have seen from the start that this game wasnt going to be a normal bball game. Look at the game flow.. no 180pt game looks like that even in the nba.. largest lead was like 4 until the final mins.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

What a horrible end to game. Refs blew a bunch of calls. Whithey fouled out 9 times. Should of been a charge on elijah and list goes on and on. However in this gambling world one of biggest things I have learned is you have to forget and move on. Don't change anything to your capping strategy/process. If anything take a day or twooff and let the dust settle I you have too And never ever chase with a big play to make up a loss. Thats how you end up with a 0 bankroll. Gl everyone think I am taking the day off!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    I still dont get how none of you guys realize how neither side played any defense instead of blocking fouls. So many open uncontested threes and even layup were freebies that you should have seen from the start that this game wasnt going to be a normal bball game. Look at the game flow.. no 180pt game looks like that even in the nba.. largest lead was like 4 until the final mins.
    this couldnt be more clueless if you tried

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Lets forget about the refs....because there were questionable calls against Kansas earlier in the 2nd half.

Lets talk about Iowa St. possessions with less then 3 minutes left. I think there were 3 possessions with them up 6 or 7 points were they came away empty, using no clock whatsoever. If they used 20, 25, 30 seconds a possession, Kansas wouldnt have been in position to force OT. So forget the refs....blame the Cyclones.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Lets forget about the refs....because there were questionable calls against Kansas earlier in the 2nd half.

Lets talk about Iowa St. possessions with less then 3 minutes left. I think there were 3 possessions with them up 6 or 7 points were they came away empty, using no clock whatsoever. If they used 20, 25, 30 seconds a possession, Kansas wouldnt have been in position to force OT. So forget the refs....blame the Cyclones.
    Typical Iowa State. They have no idea how to protect a lead because they don't value the clock and play zero defense.

With that being said, the officiating was horrific as well.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...officials-says

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's IOWA. The Hawkeyes and Cyclones always find new ways to lose.

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status
    TheBayouBengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Those Refs should be sent to Alaska to officiate youth hockey for a couple years...That was sad.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

It was horrendous, BUT if Iowa st made all their FT's at the end, it would have been a 3 point game. johnson also could not win

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you execute your plays and make your shots down the stretch no refs can stop you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you execute your plays and make your shots down the stretch no refs can stop you.
    Did you or did you not watch the game pavy?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

ONE Missed FT from Iowa st, like the only one they missed in regulation, with 11 secs left, doomed them

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Yeah because you shouldn't ever expect to be in a close game decided by one possession.

I guess Iowa st was supposed to be four points better than Kansas instead of two in order to win.

What a stupid comment.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

iowa st screwjobs in their two biggest games of the year

unreal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Nice bump here guey....

Unreal, and sad thing is they are very senior heavy...

First 12