playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

DirectTV will not be showing CBS anymore after March 1st!

penetrate that shit!! I have been the biggest fan of directtv over the past year. It was great having NFL SUNDAY TICKET for free.

But losing CBS would be the last straw. I called them earlier tonight and cancelled all of my movie channels. Of course I get transferred to about 3 other operators all of them offering me different things to not cancel all of the movie channels. Well finally they told me that they would be me 3 months free of all premium channels if I stay.

I said fine, but said that I even lose 1 DAY of CBS shows that I would cancel everything. I actually told them that I wanted MLBTV for free if I lose CBS for even 1 day and they said that they would give me that IF they do lose CBS. Of course it is extremely doubtful that they will lose CBS, the companies always negociate late deals.

But you might as well call right now and get all of your premium channels for free for the next 90 days or so

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

How much are you paying? Is there setup fee for the first time?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

get ready for spam from po

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

You do realize if they caved in and just gave all these stations what they wanted your bill would be two to three times higher. I'm glad they tell these places to fuk themselves. CBS needs directv more than directv needs CBS.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Of course it is extremely doubtful that they will lose CBS, the companies always negociate late deals.
    The title says they are losing CBS

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just plug in the antenna. Everything HD now if you didn't know, including sh1t with that old Antenna.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Just plug in the antenna. Everything HD now if you didn't know, including sh1t with that old Antenna.
    What do you need for it? And how many channels does it show?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Does that mean if I have Direct TV i can say goodbye to March Madness???

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Does that mean if I have Direct TV i can say goodbye to March Madness???
    It means plug in that old Antenna when you want to watch certain games playing only on CBS. Every March Madness game is on 4 different Channels now. TBS, TNT, TRU, and CBS all will be covering the early rounds of the NCAA tournament.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    It means plug in that old Antenna when you want to watch certain games playing only on CBS. Every March Madness game is on 4 different Channels now. TBS, TNT, TRU, and CBS all will be covering the early rounds of the NCAA tournament.
    Yes but Sweet 16 on is pretty much all CBS I believe.