3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

PED's city

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Will lakerboy leave SBR if Lebron doesn't die at 61?

Yes +1000
    No -2000

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Will Greg oden died early too
    Thought Oden died already??

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i don't want to brag, but when it comes to predicting deaths, i am amazing. i predicted Michael jackson would die in 2009 and i was right. i also predicted whitney would die last yr and i was right. i also predicted Travolta would die in 2010 and i was wrong, but i bet he's on deck. when he dies between now and the next 2 yrs, i will pull up this thread and will impress you boys of SBR. Having said that.....

Lebron James will die at a very tender age of 44 (+/- 2 yrs). He's lucky in life now, but after he retires, it won't be so good anymore. i am happy at least he's living good now. I hope he's living the life now. So i don't want to see anyone here bash him because the poor kid will not have a long happy life.
    Nicky Lebron will only be like 5 6 years removed from the NBA when he's 44. Great shape, probably eats very healthy, doesn't smoke. He'll live to 70 at least unless he gets shot or gets in an accident.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Who cares? How does it strike a nerve?

Lol.
    See that gueys

Gueys he typed lol

Guesye when someone types lol it means that you absolutely did NOT strike a nerve and he doesn't care.

Not one bit

Big d of ba = checkmate

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He'll live long enough to win another title this year.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i don't want to brag, but when it comes to predicting deaths, i am amazing. i predicted Michael jackson would die in 2009 and i was right. i also predicted whitney would die last yr and i was right. i also predicted Travolta would die in 2010 and i was wrong, but i bet he's on deck. when he dies between now and the next 2 yrs, i will pull up this thread and will impress you boys of SBR. Having said that.....

Lebron James will die at a very tender age of 44 (+/- 2 yrs). He's lucky in life now, but after he retires, it won't be so good anymore. i am happy at least he's living good now. I hope he's living the life now. So i don't want to see anyone here bash him because the poor kid will not have a long happy life.
    I agree. My guess is 41 years old.

First 12