Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Sue Paterno and Fam just need to go away...link to their 238 page rebuttal

The Paterno family has released a 238 page document to rebut the Freeh report.

http://paterno.com/Resources/Docs/SO...T_2-9-2013.pdf

I just wish all the Paterno apologists would just go away and let people heal and let the University rebuild organically without inserting themselves and Joe's name back into the public eye.

If Joe had spent 1/10,000th of the amount of energy investigating/reporting/stopping Sandusky back in the late 90's as all his Family are spending to "clear his name"

then maybe hundreds of kid's might not have been raped multiple times.

he couldn't be bothered to do more than "tell his boss" Why should the public be bothered to read 238 pages of BS

1) POS is behind bars for life about 40 years too late
    2) another POS is dead

let's just forget them both, learn our lessons, and let the victims deal with their scars OUT of the public light and not be marginalized as accessories to the "Tarnishing of a Legend"

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

She is a piece of shit too.

Someone needs to give her a Cleveland Steamer.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The living Paterno's are worse scum than Joe. They just want the future generations to benefit from what JoePan built and destroyed in happy valley. Why else would the living JoePa say I wish I had done more? He blew it and knew it. The family is a bunch of blood sucking leeches. They could have done something about SanMolesky while JoePa was alive too.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

joe was 100 percent innocent, people that think joe was guilty of anythig are the ones that need to go away.

This reminds me of someone i know when the cops knocked on the door and told them there son got arrested for being on drugs and selling drugs and the parents had no idea, and then 2 weeks later his wife files for divorce and having an affair with another man.

I mean come on now, how did he not know his son was on drugs and his wife is having an affair. I mean come on, its his son and wife

How can he not know. I mean if his son was his d coordinator and his wife president of the college then yeh maybe huh

The guy working next to you for 20 years murders 2 people . Yeh lets blame his co worker, he should of known he was a murderer.

How come nobody wants to blame anyone involved with the charity?

So joe is supposed to know when someone else saw the incident and changes his story around several times to benefit him?

Sandusky's son, wife, players, the charities had no clue yet joe does ?????????

Good grief, get a life people.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    joe was 100 percent innocent, people that think joe was guilty of anythig are the ones that need to go away.

This reminds me of someone i know when the cops knocked on the door and told them there son got arrested for being on drugs and selling drugs and the parents had no idea, and then 2 weeks later his wife files for divorce and having an affair with another man.

I mean come on now, how did he not know his son was on drugs and his wife is having an affair. I mean come on, its his son and wife

How can he not know. I mean if his son was his d coordinator and his wife president of the college then yeh maybe huh

The guy working next to you for 20 years murders 2 people . Yeh lets blame his co worker, he should of known he was a murderer.

How come nobody wants to blame anyone involved with the charity?

So joe is supposed to know when someone else saw the incident and changes his story around several times to benefit him?

Sandusky's son, wife, players, the charities had no clue yet joe does ?????????

Good grief, get a life people.
    The Charity paid the price for not knowing what the founder and chief face SanMolesky was doing either.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Joe is 100% dead

Sue and Family are doing nothing to help anything but alleviate their grief at having lost a false cash cow god to worship and suckle off of

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Joe is 100% dead

Sue and Family are doing nothing to help anything but alleviate their grief at having lost a false cash cow god to worship and suckle off of
    Exactly Arch. Those retarded sons of his may actually have to get a job that Daddy didn't get for them.

That entire family need is a disgrace.