Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Wednesday NCAA/NBA parlay

Got these lines last night. I'm sure some have changed.

Basketball NBA - New York Knicks -4 -110 for Game
    Basketball NBA - Utah Jazz -5 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Creighton -5 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Cincinnati -4 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Memphis -8½ -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Alabama -3 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Butler -11 -110 for Game

Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    2,500.00 USD 187,500.00 USD

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act." - Andre Malraux

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That is a ton of chalk in a sport where favorites mean jack shit, especially in the regular season. Good luck, bud!

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet, I'll kick you in the nuts, will call it a day. GL if true.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

that is an inspiring quote.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    Why don't you give me half the money you were gonna bet, I'll kick you in the nuts, will call it a day. GL if true.
    it is true and believe it or not this guy actually hits quite a few of these which is why he has so much money to bet.

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it is true and believe it or not this guy actually hits quite a few of these which is why he has so much money to bet.
    Just let the idiot run his mouth Big Bear. The idea of gambling is to GAMBLE. I bet with a serious intent on winning, but it's like you said Bear I do have a good amount to work with so let's keep winning!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Copizzle, where'd you make this wager? Who do you trust to get you 180k, and how do you plan on withdrawing that much?

dillio
    dillio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ive seen him hit too lol reason i signed up here haha the day after he took down 33gs GL copizzle taker down bro!!!

dillio

where u been at anyways lol havent seen ya on here

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by dillio View Post
    where u been at anyways lol havent seen ya on here

Dillio I don't play every day. I like to rest my mind from this thing every now and then. The idea for me is to hit that big pay day once a month. So technically you could lose 3 out of the 4 weeks but if you hit that one week then your good for the month. It's kind of like batting average in baseball. tto827 I play with betus. I know you probably have heard bad things from them but they have been great to me. I withdrew $50,000 from them between the Oct 15th to Dec 31st. Another $20,000 from them in the month of January. Again many people on this forum probably won't believe that but oh well I have no reason to lie.

kuyyo_morro
    kuyyo_morro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

Where do you bet that kind of money and how do you withdraw if you win. Do you need to pay taxes if you do. Withdrawing from 5dimes for <5K has been a pain. 690 multiple times.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by Copizzle View Post
    Got these lines last night. I'm sure some have changed.

Basketball NBA - New York Knicks -4 -110 for Game
    Basketball NBA - Utah Jazz -5 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Creighton -5 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Cincinnati -4 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Memphis -8½ -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Alabama -3 -110 for Game
    Basketball NCAAB - Butler -11 -110 for Game

Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    2,500.00 USD 187,500.00 USD

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act." - Andre Malraux

let's do this again. I still remember Balinelli getting us that last parlay. tailing again 1 unit.

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by kuyyo_morro View Post
    Where do you bet that kind of money and how do you withdraw if you win. Do you need to pay taxes if you do. Withdrawing from 5dimes for <5K has been a pain. 690 multiple times.
    Betus gave me an International Matercard Giftcard. How it works is I call my account manger and he sends me $6,000 to the giftcard company per transaction. The gift card company charges me 60 bucks per deposit. I can take this gift card to any ATM machine and withdraw $1,000 dollars a day. It's pretty annoying only being able to get $1,000 out a day but it is what it is. It's like making $1,000 dollars a day for 30 days. So basically, I can only get out $30,000 a month.

bjb7223

Betus gave me an International Matercard Giftcard. How it works is I call my account manger and he sends me $6,000 to the giftcard company per transaction. The gift card company charges me 60 bucks per deposit. I can take this gift card to any ATM machine and withdraw $1,000 dollars a day. It's pretty annoying only being able to get $1,000 out a day but it is what it is. It's like making $1,000 dollars a day for 30 days. So basically, I can only get out $30,000 a month.
    such a tough life

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    such a tough life
    i know right lol sounds awesome

dillio

Dillio I don't play every day. I like to rest my mind from this thing every now and then. The idea for me is to hit that big pay day once a month. So technically you could lose 3 out of the 4 weeks but if you hit that one week then your good for the month. It's kind of like batting average in baseball. tto827 I play with betus. I know you probably have heard bad things from them but they have been great to me. I withdrew $50,000 from them between the Oct 15th to Dec 31st. Another $20,000 from them in the month of January. Again many people on this forum probably won't believe that but oh well I have no reason to lie.
    well thats fkn dirty and good for u bro....like i was sayin i caught u that one night im sure u recall haha n ive seen u post i think like twice more so wasnt sure wat was up but thats cool ill keep an eye out for u and ur picks for sure.....do u play hockey, baseball, football and soccer

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by dillio View Post
    well thats fkn dirty and good for u bro....like i was sayin i caught u that one night im sure u recall haha n ive seen u post i think like twice more so wasnt sure wat was up but thats cool ill keep an eye out for u and ur picks for sure.....do u play hockey, baseball, football and soccer

I do Hockey, football and I LOVE to bet on baseball.

bjb7223

I do Hockey, football and I LOVE to bet on baseball.
    pitchers and catchers report soon

dillio

well i CANT wait to hear from ya in the baseball season hahaha............well good luck again tonight bro hope the flow keeps rollin in for ya!!!

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

The Creighton game sure don't look good. 46-70 with 3 minutes left. I hope for a miracle for you, liked to see you win that parlay.

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    The Creighton game sure don't look good. 46-70 with 3 minutes left. I hope for a miracle for you, liked to see you win that parlay.
    Creighton was clearly a bad play. Also what was that 4th qtr by the Knicks? Awful