nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

No word of any Celebs puttin' up a million on the big game huh???

Guess this year no Big Ballers from SF or Balt want to show their face.. hmmm...

Any odds on who punches the largest ticketed wager??
    How much?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Maybe Birdman will throw something down this year.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/02/06/birdman-not-out-5-million-on-super-bowl-bet-says-no-one-would-take-his-bet/

Birdman Not Out $5 Million On Super Bowl Bet, Says No One Would Take His Bet

By Allen Starbury / February 6, 2012
    In late January, nearly two weeks before the Super Bowl, Cash Money Records co-founder Birdmanflexed the muscle of his deep pockets, challenging anybody to a $5 million bet against the New York Giants.
    The hip-hop mogul tweeted about putting $5 million on the line, betting on the New England Patriots for Super Bowl XLVI. 50 Cent called him out shortly after, saying that he was willing to put down $1 million on the Giants, but it was unclear if the two made the bet.
    Well, with the Giants winning over the Patriots in a rematch of their last meeting in 2008, hip-hop fans were left wondering: Did Birdman just lose $5 mill? Or even $1 mill from a possible bet with 50?
    Birdman hopped on Twitter Monday morning (February 6), revealing that he actually never made the bet ... claiming no one was willing to put that kinda money at risk.
    "Nobody would touch my 5million not even 1million Bet.scared money don't make nomoney. . Now I'm gone spend some$$$$$.YMCMB," he tweeted (@Birdman5Star).
    There you have it, Birdman didn't lose any money over the weekend, but he probably did spent some stacks.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Floyd Mayweather will check in after the game.

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

Only if its a winning tick