k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

haha

stupid bitch got smoked.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Good call dude. Saw your thread, opened the stream, saw +800, Big Foot gets a few punches in I like what I see so go in for a small bet but it's over in 10 seconds!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Overeem was gassed going into the 3rd.

Guy always seemed real smug, glad to see Silva play pinball with his head

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Overeem loss probably ruined a crap load of parlays.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'm shocked. Thought Bigfoot would be a tomato can again, but wow. SICK fight. Bigfoot hit HUGE when he had to... fight was over on the cards, but I'm shocked, also, by Allister's chin. AMAZING. That's why UFC is so much f'n fun to watch.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Take away the Vitamin T and Overeem is a bitch. Idiot didn't even keep his hands up. Heavyweight division is fukked.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Niño, you can't call a K1 champion a bitch... It's impossible.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Shocking last 2 fights. Blackzillions got rocked tonight. 3 to 1 and 4 to1 favs going down

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol at blackzillains. Time to burn that camp to the ground

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Mayan, I was in Vegas and watched the guy in your avatar smash the living shit out of Big Foot Silva. Silva is a mediocre striker with good ground and pound. A K1 champion just got taken to school. Overeem is a cheating bitch. Guy thinks he's Joe Fukking Cool. Guess they don't teach you to keep your hands up in K1. If Herb Dean wasn't there, Silva would have murdered that horse meat eating puto.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Mayan, I was in Vegas and watched the guy in your avatar smash the living shit out of Big Foot Silva. Silva is a mediocre striker with good ground and pound. A K1 champion just got taken to school. Overeem is a cheating bitch. Guy thinks he's Joe Fukking Cool. Guess they don't teach you to keep your hands up in K1. If Herb Dean wasn't there, Silva would have murdered that horse meat eating puto.
    sounds like someone lost a lot of money...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Only a K1 Champ cos he fought an injured Gokhan Saki. Saki would smoke him if they fought again

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Only a K1 Champ cos he fought an injured Gokhan Saki. Saki would smoke him if they fought again
    Vaughany. Remember I always said Ubereem had a glass jaw.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

What a difference no steroids makes. Dude looked human

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

What you talking about Willis???

Everybody is injured...

The Reem will be back..

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    sounds like someone lost a lot of money...
    Lol $40 to a buddy and some betpoints. So not really. Just sick of seeing an uncompetitive heavyweight division. You can't give Bigfoot a title shot yet, he just got destroyed by Cain last August. Can't give JDS a rematch yet. Overeem losing knocks him back one or two fights. So now what? JDS vs. Big Foot for a title shot? Cain could hang onto the belt for a long time. Just frustrating for fans.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

What you talking about Willis???

Everybody is injured...

The Reem will be back..

What? You clearly didnt see the k1 grand prix

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Lol $40 to a buddy and some betpoints. So not really. Just sick of seeing an uncompetitive heavyweight division. You can't give Bigfoot a title shot yet, he just got destroyed by Cain last August. Can't give JDS a rematch yet. Overeem losing knocks him back one or two fights. So now what? JDS vs. Big Foot for a title shot? Cain could hang onto the belt for a long time. Just frustrating for fans.
    I think there's a lot of title matches you can make. You can give Roy Nelson a belt shot because every fight he's in is entertaining, even when he gets beat. Coming of 2 quick KO wins, and having never been stopped since coming to the UFC, that fight is marketable. People love Nelson fights, and I'd pay to see that one, even if we all know he has very little chance. They'll be bringing in Cormier and Barnett soon, you could give Verdum a shot, and naturally Dos Santos will get his rematch eventually. As good as Cain is, we already know one solid punch could knock him cold (or anybody else for that matter), so it's not like no one will watch. Besides, a heavyweight with a long title reign is good for any fighting sport. Joe Louis, Ali, Larry Holmes, they beat up a lot of tomato cans during their long title reigns and they still sold out arenas. Hagler was so dominant in his day, that they would give rematches to guys he destroyed the first time because he cleaned out the whole division. But we still wanted to watch, because a fight fan loves to watch a great fighter, even if he's showcasing his skills against a lesser opponent.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

What? You clearly didnt see the k1 grand prix
    it's an grand prix event.. Everybody has multiple fights in a short time span/same day... Everybody is injured..

Look vaughny, go worry about how cool Dana White is.. Ok??

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    I think there's a lot of title matches you can make. You can give Roy Nelson a belt shot because every fight he's in is entertaining, even when he gets beat. Coming of 2 quick KO wins, and having never been stopped since coming to the UFC, that fight is marketable. People love Nelson fights, and I'd pay to see that one, even if we all know he has very little chance. They'll be bringing in Cormier and Barnett soon, you could give Verdum a shot, and naturally Dos Santos will get his rematch eventually. As good as Cain is, we already know one solid punch could knock him cold (or anybody else for that matter), so it's not like no one will watch. Besides, a heavyweight with a long title reign is good for any fighting sport. Joe Louis, Ali, Larry Holmes, they beat up a lot of tomato cans during their long title reigns and they still sold out arenas. Hagler was so dominant in his day, that they would give rematches to guys he destroyed the first time because he cleaned out the whole division. But we still wanted to watch, because a fight fan loves to watch a great fighter, even if he's showcasing his skills against a lesser opponent.
    Good points, although nothing is set in stone with Barnett due to his past licensing struggles and the fact that Dana doesn't get along with him. I'm pretty sure Cormier said he wanted to fight Mir and then drop to LHW. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I am a fan of Nelson and loved it when I saw him KO Stoner Herman, but he will continue to KO mid level competition and get beat by the upper echelon of talent. I did forget about Verdum. Verdum vs. Bigfoot would be interesting to see.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

He was always a bitch even in his PRIDE days.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Always thought people hugged the hell out of K-1 nuts way too hard.

For the record, I made a mini-play on Silva after hearing Overeem's girly pop entrance music. Solid logic, I know. Thank god I didn't push it, because I had to give Rashad props for coming out to classic Busta Rhymes, and Frankie Edgar for coming out to Kick In The Door

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Always thought people hugged the hell out of K-1 nuts way too hard.

For the record, I made a mini-play on Silva after hearing Overeem's girly pop entrance music. Solid logic, I know. Thank god I didn't push it, because I had to give Rashad props for coming out to classic Busta Rhymes, and Frankie Edgar for coming out to Kick In The Door
    Haha I like it! Overeem looked like he was walking out to an autograph signing, not a cage fight. For someone who thought he was going to walk through Silva, he sure didn't show shit in the cage.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

it's an grand prix event.. Everybody has multiple fights in a short time span/same day... Everybody is injured..

Look vaughny, go worry about how cool Dana White is.. Ok??
    Overeem had a comfortable fight against one of his best buddies Spong and it was like a sparring match and he was completely fine afterward, whilst gokhan saki had a broken arm and cracked rib from the Ghita fight. So no, everybody is not necessarily injured. Once again, did you even watch it?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

so it's overeems faults that he can handle his opponents in a GP.. And Saki got fukked up ..

Vaughny do you know what a grand prix is??

Hey vaughny go watch UFCs humpathons and leave the man shit to other people.. Ok???

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you are massively missing the point

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

and you have an avatar of a guy who fights in the UFC humpathons numbnuts!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

UFC humpathons

Cain did have one last fight... Very disappointed in him..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

so it's overeems faults that he can handle his opponents in a GP.. And Saki got fukked up ..

Vaughny do you know what a grand prix is??

Hey vaughny go watch UFCs humpathons and leave the man shit to other people.. Ok???
    Would appear Bas Rutten echoes my sentiments...

Bas Rutten on Overeem: "I think the reason he lost is that he steered away from his team [Golden Glory], where a guy like Gokhan Saki would work circles around him in training, you NEED guys like that to train with because now he steered away from the "one strike attacks" and from "always having at least one hand on his jaw", he actually didn't have ANY hands at his jaw?...

He steered away from his "winning combination". He started throwing combinations and that will open him up for counters. I believe in training (wherever he trains now) that he's probably the best guy there and that nobody really poses a threat to him. Think about it, because that could be the only reason for him to steer away from what he used to do, from what he used to "NEED TO DO" otherwise he would get floored in training because of the talent he trained with.

That's what I think, now I know he was very rude towards BF and maybe his "acting" started to take over and he started to believe himself and forgot about Fedor, so maybe he did get a little "over confident", but still, never break a winning combination."

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

He steered away from the Juice is what he tried...

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would appear Bas Rutten echoes my sentiments...

Bas Rutten on Overeem: "I think the reason he lost is that he steered away from his team [Golden Glory], where a guy like Gokhan Saki would work circles around him in training, you NEED guys like that to train with because now he steered away from the "one strike attacks" and from "always having at least one hand on his jaw", he actually didn't have ANY hands at his jaw?...

He steered away from his "winning combination". He started throwing combinations and that will open him up for counters. I believe in training (wherever he trains now) that he's probably the best guy there and that nobody really poses a threat to him. Think about it, because that could be the only reason for him to steer away from what he used to do, from what he used to "NEED TO DO" otherwise he would get floored in training because of the talent he trained with.

That's what I think, now I know he was very rude towards BF and maybe his "acting" started to take over and he started to believe himself and forgot about Fedor, so maybe he did get a little "over confident", but still, never break a winning combination."
    Fock I hate bas rutten more than I hate rogan. guy never has a clue what he is talking about. the sport he "competed" in is not anything like what he is commenting on.

that joo knows sweet fock all about "striking". lold at hand on the jaw. not to mention the fact that in this interview helwani asks overeem if he was bothered by the fact silva had friends in the blackzillians, and overeem told him he trained "separately" and brought in his "own guys".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Fock I hate bas rutten more than I hate rogan. guy never has a clue what he is talking about. the sport he "competed" in is not anything like what he is commenting on.

that joo knows sweet fock all about "striking". lold at hand on the jaw. not to mention the fact that in this interview helwani asks overeem if he was bothered by the fact silva had friends in the blackzillians, and overeem told him he trained "separately" and brought in his "own guys".

yeah I didnt quite understand the jaw part! I assume he means blocking punches! Either way, he's right about Gokhan Saki

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Helwani such a bitch, starts worrying about whether Reem likes him or not!

12 Last