Roadkill86
    Roadkill86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1697

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    Congrats dude!!! What book did you get the 06 +168 at?
    Thanks! 5dimes had it

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

Was a good night. I didn't realize that one non NHL pick was college hockey. I was looking for it in March madness. Then when Niņo posted the score realized what it was.

I always say any day gambling that you win more then you lose is a good day. Thanks a lot for your picks.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Was a good night. I didn't realize that one non NHL pick was college hockey. I was looking for it in March madness. Then when Niņo posted the score realized what it was.

I always say any day gambling that you win more then you lose is a good day. Thanks a lot for your picks.
    Ha, yeah. I guess I just assumed that since it was a hockey thread, people would figure NCAA Hockey Tourney.

ch3ss
    i make it rain....
    ch3ss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

I like for todays action

Washington +1.5 at Buffalo

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

3/30

Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 (+135)

YTD
    81-58-2 +39.66u

Only play for the early games. Penguins at home, streak, own the Islanders. Not much thought into this one. Penguins are 2-1 against the Islanders this season and the 2 victories covered the puck line. I lean Bruins, but -150 on the road is giving the Bruins a little too much credit.

bigbadbruins22
    bigbadbruins22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    3/30

Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 (+135)

YTD
    81-58-2 +39.66u

Only play for the early games. Penguins at home, streak, own the Islanders. Not much thought into this one. Penguins are 2-1 against the Islanders this season and the 2 victories covered the puck line. I lean Bruins, but -150 on the road is giving the Bruins a little too much credit.

Bruins in reg (+105)

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ch3ss View Post
    I like for todays action

Washington +1.5 at Buffalo
    -300 I hope you were joking.

bigbadbruins22
    bigbadbruins22's Avatar Become A Pro!

you like the over at all in either the Pens or Bruins

Islanders allow 3.24, Pens score 3.4....ISlanders score 2.85 Pens allow 2.4.....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbruins22 View Post
    you like the over at all in either the Pens or Bruins

Islanders allow 3.24, Pens score 3.4....ISlanders score 2.85 Pens allow 2.4.....
    I was a little surprised to not see over 6 goals (Even)/Under (-120) in the Pens/Islanders game. I would lean over in that game. Only play will be on the Pens PL though. No read on the Bruins/Flyers total. Overs have been the norm lately it seems. Not sure if fatigue is setting in?

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you thinkin about Colorado at home vs. the Preds? Pekke Renne got chewed up and spit out last time by Phoenix at home now they are on the road in Colorado. Colorado tied it late in their last game up in Vancouver only to have a late heart breaker and went 0-2 on the road trip. I'm looking for them to bounce back at home. Any thoughts?

Vegas works together with many people to try and hammer us for our money we need to put our heads together and fight back!.. Unite boys!

bald_guy

You made the exact same pick I did earlier. I was going to add regulation to it BUT can see why you didn't do so. Wow. Never seen regulation -1/2 have such horrible odds. (-141). Mostly when they do a -1/2 in regulation you get a positive number like +110. The odd makers must really be expecting a blowout.

Good luck everyone.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Niice View Post
    What are you thinkin about Colorado at home vs. the Preds? Pekke Renne got chewed up and spit out last time by Phoenix at home now they are on the road in Colorado. Colorado tied it late in their last game up in Vancouver only to have a late heart breaker and went 0-2 on the road trip. I'm looking for them to bounce back at home. Any thoughts?

Vegas works together with many people to try and hammer us for our money we need to put our heads together and fight back!.. Unite boys!
    Well, both teams are fade material on the road. The Preds have lost 10 of their last 11 road games. Renne has been on a roller coaster ride this season. At the beginning of the season, he looked like the best goaltender in the league. Then there are times like the Phoenix game where he looks like he doesn't belong in the league (granted there were some bad bounces). Gun to my head, Nashville. They are the better team on paper and cannot continue this horrendous road record. But it's the definition of a no play in my book. The 'Lanche have lost their last 4, are 2-8 in their last 10 and are only 9-6-1 at home. I can't argue for or against a play especially without goalies confirmed.

Personally, I would feel better with my $ any of the other coin flip games (Sabres/Caps, Kings/Wild, Devils/Panthers).

BOL on whatever you decide.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

You made the exact same pick I did earlier. I was going to add regulation to it BUT can see why you didn't do so. Wow. Never seen regulation -1/2 have such horrible odds. (-141). Mostly when they do a -1/2 in regulation you get a positive number like +110. The odd makers must really be expecting a blowout.

Good luck everyone.
    Actually, the books are guarding against all the public $ coming in on Pittsburgh. The streak and how well the Pens have been playing (and cashing) is no secret. Just as with the Blackhawks earlier this year or the Miami Heat, you're going to pay an inflated price for being on the hot team. Pittsburgh should win this game, but that's why they play.

bald_guy

Actually, the books are guarding against all the public $ coming in on Pittsburgh. The streak and how well the Pens have been playing (and cashing) is no secret. Just as with the Blackhawks earlier this year or the Miami Heat, you're going to pay an inflated price for being on the hot team. Pittsburgh should win this game, but that's why they play.
    Thanks!! The reason I didn't think college hockey is due to I seen NCAA and remember you saying you went to Vegas to bet on the March Madness. Also, until I went to 5 dimes I wasn't able to bet on college hockey. Bovada don't have it. O well, next time I will know. Life is about living and learning.

Thanks again. Go Pens!!

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

Nope I have been following the caps all season... luckily every game Ive bet on them I have won.....

THey start a 3 game road swing... first up in Buffalo.... They have had Millers number for a while.... it will continue tonight

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Haha I was thinking the same thing niņo...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Nope I have been following the caps all season... luckily every game Ive bet on them I have won.....

THey start a 3 game road swing... first up in Buffalo.... They have had Millers number for a while.... it will continue tonight
    -300 odds is a pointless bet my friend.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Well, Enroth is starting for the Sabres in net, not Miller. If you like them so much, bet the $ line. Betting -300 in pucks will kill you quick.

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

Well, Enroth is starting for the Sabres in net, not Miller. If you like them so much, bet the $ line. Betting -300 in pucks will kill you quick.
    I am not sure where you see -300 in pucks ?

because Its not -300 on 5d....

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I am not sure where you see -300 in pucks ?

because Its not -300 on 5d....
    You wrote Washington +1.5 when it should've been Washington -1.5. Buffalo +1.5 is -295 and Washington -1.5 is +248 at Dimes. Just a mistype n confusion begins haha
    Points Awarded:

ch3ss gave alpinepetey 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ch3ss

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

Quote Originally Posted by alpinepetey View Post
    You wrote Washington +1.5 when it should've been Washington -1.5. Buffalo +1.5 is -295 and Washington -1.5 is +248 at Dimes. Just a mistype n confusion begins haha
    Yeah i am an idiot and realized that..... LOL

I was like El Nino is penetrating crazy thinking -300...

on 5D its +1.5 +248 like you said....

haha my bad El Nino... Thanks petey for the correction + & - lordy

krustbox
    krustbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I actually took the islanders +200 against the penguins. Last 3 games were strong i think +200 is too high to pass up. I also took the under 5.5. But then again, most of the time i don't know what i'm doing.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Yeah i am an idiot and realized that..... LOL

I was like El Nino is penetrating crazy thinking -300...

on 5D its +1.5 +248 like you said....

haha my bad El Nino... Thanks petey for the correction + & - lordy
    Gotcha. Yeah, when you said Washington +1.5 it was -300 on BookMaker. Washington was -105 $ Line, Buffalo was -115 $ Line. After Enroth was announced, the line shifted. Now Washington is the favorite on the $ Line -120, Buffalo is Even $ Line.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by krustbox View Post
    I actually took the islanders +200 against the penguins. Last 3 games were strong i think +200 is too high to pass up. I also took the under 5.5. But then again, most of the time i don't know what i'm doing.
    Well, Crosby taking a puck to the teeth in the first 2 minutes helped someone...

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

Gotcha. Yeah, when you said Washington +1.5 it was -300 on BookMaker. Washington was -105 $ Line, Buffalo was -115 $ Line. After Enroth was announced, the line shifted. Now Washington is the favorite on the $ Line -120, Buffalo is Even $ Line.
    Yeah i am a penetrating moron and have fat fingers.... go figure....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Yeah i am a penetrating moron and have fat fingers.... go figure....
    All good, pal.

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

All good, pal.
    Hope you took the damn caps for once Nino

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Unreal, Kunitz gone on a misconduct. Crosby on the way to the oral surgeon. Penguins have to finish killing a 5 on 3 to start the 3rd period.

ch3ss
    i make it rain....

Unreal, Kunitz gone on a misconduct. Crosby on the way to the oral surgeon. Penguins have to finish killing a 5 on 3 to start the 3rd period.
    Just saw that to end the 3rd with Orpik... wow what a interesting start to the 3rd it will be

bald_guy

Didn't think this bet would work out, but it did!!! Awesome pick. 1-0 so far today. Congrats everyone.

krustbox
    krustbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

why would i ever win a dog bet? and yet i lose the bruins favorite bet. i guess i just quit.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Once again, the Pens pull a Puck Line out of their ass in the 3rd period

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Congrats on yet another late-in-the-game puckline "sweet victory" (the under-utilized antonym of the dreaded "bad beat")...

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Yeah i got this early as well! Congrats to the Win.
    Crazy how many players can finish the game for pens.
    With Kunitz, Crosby, Martin, Letang out its just showing that this team will most likely win the cup this year.

However Iginla needs 4-5 games to get into the system, especially get used to winning ´=)
    Vokoun is impressive and he feels real stable after being a nightmare against Montreal.

Penguins defense keeping the opponents to low score again.

BOL with your next pick, you are the best capper in this forum!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post
    Yeah i got this early as well! Congrats to the Win.
    Crazy how many players can finish the game for pens.
    With Kunitz, Crosby, Martin, Letang out its just showing that this team will most likely win the cup this year.

However Iginla needs 4-5 games to get into the system, especially get used to winning ´=)
    Vokoun is impressive and he feels real stable after being a nightmare against Montreal.

Penguins defense keeping the opponents to low score again.

BOL with your next pick, you are the best capper in this forum!
    Pens are legit for sure...but it was only the Islanders. Their depth is scary. 2 solid goaltenders. Crosby comes back with platinum grill, diamonds in it...watch the fukk out, yo!

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last