ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

They stopped playing after 1st. As if they have already won... Coyotes took advantage of it and turned it around period by period. They tied 3 seconds before the end of 2nd... Ovie couldn't do anything after 1st, he was getting frustrated and drew dumb penalties. He also did a shitty turnover in front of his goal for 5th goal.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    They stopped playing after 1st. As if they have already won... Coyotes took advantage of it and turned it around period by period. They tied 3 seconds before the end of 2nd... Ovie couldn't do anything after 1st, he was getting frustrated and drew dumb penalties. He also did a shitty turnover in front of his goal for 5th goal.
    Ovie is frustrating to watch when he isn't on. He already doesn't back check and plays terrible D.

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Ovie is frustrating to watch when he isn't on. He already doesn't back check and plays terrible D.
    And the only way he is able to score is with his copy-paste powerplay one-timer. They need to change something or they will have another season of playing golf early.

tombuckers
    Buck Man
    tombuckers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    after 11 games played CHI is sitting at the 9th spot in the West
    however books still think that they have the best chance of winning the conference

might think about sprinkling some on the Ducks at +500 or more

I still like someone in that middle group: Blues, Sharks or Ducks... Not sure who yet though. Hawks at +335 is a joke!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by tombuckers View Post
    I still like someone in that middle group: Blues, Sharks or Ducks... Not sure who yet though. Hawks at +335 is a joke!
    and last night's game proved it once again - Hawks ain't going anywhere this season

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Guys. Dont get caught up by the first few games of the season. When the Canucks won the Presidents Trophy a few years ago they started out 12-12-3 or somethind. Teams like Chicago absolutely know they will be in the mix at the end, and they take it easy for a while. These teams that perenially make the third and fourth rounds of the playoffs end up playing 9-10 months of every year and absolutely need some rest.

Chicago is a powerhouse. Yes, they will miss Leddy, but someone else will step in eventually. Chicago will not finish worse than fourth/fifth in the West with well over 100 points, mark my words.

Also, RudeBoy....I told you last week that last night's Canucks game would go to the Preds and I told you we would chat about it Monday. I rarely post plays like that....but when I do....

Good luck today everyone, with a double helping of good luck to my friend Rocket....that was one shit day yesterday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Guys. Dont get caught up by the first few games of the season. When the Canucks won the Presidents Trophy a few years ago they started out 12-12-3 or somethind. Teams like Chicago absolutely know they will be in the mix at the end, and they take it easy for a while. These teams that perenially make the third and fourth rounds of the playoffs end up playing 9-10 months of every year and absolutely need some rest.

Chicago is a powerhouse. Yes, they will miss Leddy, but someone else will step in eventually. Chicago will not finish worse than fourth/fifth in the West with well over 100 points, mark my words.

Also, RudeBoy....I told you last week that last night's Canucks game would go to the Preds and I told you we would chat about it Monday. I rarely post plays like that....but when I do....

Good luck today everyone, with a double helping of good luck to my friend Rocket....that was one shit day yesterday.
    your good pplz Dollar, knew you wouldn't forget the predz match you called it right.

I 100% agree with you on the Blackhawks though, me and Rock were talking about the teams to back on my thread & I forgot about the hawks, no matter what once they start going they are unstoppable...I think we just need to start backing them in the next 6-10 games I have no doubt we will win 5-8 games

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

extremely sharp post from OCTO POTM

would love to run into this dude Ovie in the off season tho get him high aF for the first time off some HG chronic

then talk him into charter a jet take us to ice climb a MTN in S. America film the whole thing would be so sickkkkkkkkkkk

manny24
    pay Bobby

Nino i came in here to squeeze off a few posts instead of eating lunch today

lets quit our jobs working so fukking hard NINO and start up this fantasy trips with your favorite NHLer

Inggas will be lined up to peel off whatever scratch for a lunch date in the expanded trap with Johnny Boychuk

Nio somebody might even want to hang out with a WILD could you imagineee!!!!!!

Dollar can run the camera but sound OFF you know how he rambles on a bit

ask Rocky if we can all fit in the Lexus this is going to be awesome

Nino call me
    Points Awarded:

El Nino gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, Dollars2Donuts, and El Nino

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

lets quit our jobs working so fukking hard NINO and start up this fantasy trips with your favorite NHLer

Inggas will be lined up to peel off whatever scratch for a lunch date in the expanded trap with Johnny Boychuk

Nino call me
    Rambles on a bit?

That actually made me laugh, and I am sitting in my office. Thanks to you my secretary probably thinks I am (more) insane.

D2D

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Nino call me
    manny, out of town, on the road. Cell phone says 1x...the fukk? I imagine Boychuk and Nino Niederreiter would be neck and neck in bids for that shiz. Donuts is good people but I can imagine us all in Rocky's Lex and saying more than a few times, hey donuter, think about what you're going to say, then say it...and put your shirt on.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

manny, out of town, on the road. Cell phone says 1x...the fukk? I imagine Boychuk and Nino Niederreiter would be neck and neck in bids for that shiz. Donuts is good people but I can imagine us all in Rocky's Lex and saying more than a few times, hey donuter, think about what you're going to say, then say it...and put your shirt on.
    ...Opie would fit nicely in the trunk of that Lex too

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

No plays for this guey today. HUGH 12 game card tomorrow. There will def. be 1 maaaaaaybe 2, 3u pound plays depending on the lines. Don't forget to get out and vote Republican tomorrow and send these Obama ass kissing libtards back to their studio apartments.
    Points Awarded:

runner5k gave El Nino 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mnwild11, manny24, and ZdenoK

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

No plays for this guey today. HUGH 12 game card tomorrow. There will def. be 1 maaaaaaybe 2, 3u pound plays depending on the lines. Don't forget to get out and vote Republican tomorrow and send these Obama ass kissing libtards back to their studio apartments.

ZdenoK

SBR doesn't like Republicans "We could not award this user points. This person may not be allowed to receive points
    or you do not have enough points."

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

SBR doesn't like Republicans "We could not award this user points. This person may not be allowed to receive points
    or you do not have enough points."
    Points Awarded:

ZdenoK gave El Nino 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

11/4

Over 5.5 Goals Pittsburgh Penguins/ Minnesota Wild (+135) 2u 5Dimes
    Over 5.5 Goals Toronto Maple Leafs/Phoenix Coyotes (+100) 2u 5Dimes
    New Jersey Devils (-110) 5Dimes

YTD
    23-16 +11.64u

Was hoping to get a better # on the Stars but the books aren't giving anything away with that line. I can't believe the Blues can keep up this pace with so many key guys out and on a B2B at basically a PK. Like the +135 on the over in the Pens/Wild game, saw -135 at 5 last night...why lay that much juice to push? Get out and vote!

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

GL nino, looking for a Parise hatty tonight. Go wild

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Quote Originally Posted by el nino View Post
    11/4

over 5.5 goals pittsburgh penguins/ minnesota wild (+135) 2u 5dimes
    over 5.5 goals toronto maple leafs/phoenix coyotes (+100) 2u 5dimes
    new jersey devils (-110) 5dimes

ytd
    23-16 +11.64u

was hoping to get a better # on the stars but the books aren't giving anything away with that line. I can't believe the blues can keep up this pace with so many key guys out and on a b2b at basically a pk. Like the +135 on the over in the pens/wild game, saw -135 at 5 last night...why lay that much juice to push? Get out and vote!
    like it! Gl tonight

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild11 View Post
    GL nino, looking for a Parise hatty tonight. Go wild

Thanks, pal. 4-3 Wild win hopefully.

ZdenoK

Nino, why Devils including OT? They have won one shootout in more than a year while Blues are one of the top teams when it comes to that. Alrighty, there is still 4 on 4 for 5 min but if you think Devils will win, why not regulation?

manny24
    pay Bobby

uh yeah air traffic control where in fukk is Boeing? over

guy dropped off the radar come back

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

the better question is where the fukk is Boeing and where the fukk is Vegas39?

over

manny24
    pay Bobby

wow you are right Rocker i thought 39er just on business or something but have not seen Boer around at all

get back in here with some picks guys the rest of us have been doinf fukk all

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Nino, why Devils including OT? They have won one shootout in more than a year while Blues are one of the top teams when it comes to that. Alrighty, there is still 4 on 4 for 5 min but if you think Devils will win, why not regulation?
    I guess the contrarion in me believes that long term it is impossible for the Devils to do that bad in SO's over this season. That...and I was high AF when I made that bet.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I heard boeing is off flying black ops missions for the Colombians...import/export type stuff if you know what I mean, manny.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Zdnok you would would have yo be crazy not take ML on a team when it is only -110 man. Who cares if devils suckk in the shootout. i will pay the extra little bit to give them a chance in OT and hell even a shootout.

Holla

ZdenoK

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Zdnok you would would have yo be crazy not take ML on a team when it is only -110 man. Who cares if devils suckk in the shootout. i will pay the extra little bit to give them a chance in OT and hell even a shootout.

Holla
    You can bet less on regulation line or even handicap -1 to get same money if you think Devils will win. Should it come to shootout, I would rather bet live on Blues as they are one of the top teams and Devils are the worst. Otherwise I would agree, just not with Devils. But yeah, 3-2 Devils in OT tonight to stick it up my nose

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

You can bet less on regulation line or even handicap -1 to get same money if you think Devils will win. Should it come to shootout, I would rather bet live on Blues as they are one of the top teams and Devils are the worst. Otherwise I would agree, just not with Devils. But yeah, 3-2 Devils in OT tonight to stick it up my nose
    I am struggling with this one, probably go with Devils in regulation. Oshie the shoot out monster is out for the Blues tonight though.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Points Awarded:

ZdenoK gave BIGDAY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZdenoK

Pens and Wild combined 11 SOG in 1st Root Sports announcer said "maybe it will open up in 2nd period" so let's hope for that.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Pens and Wild combined 11 SOG in 1st Root Sports announcer said "maybe it will open up in 2nd period" so let's hope for that.
    Unreal. Prob 2-1 game and buries all the over 5 bettors that laid the mega juice.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I mushed it.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I took wild ml live, hoping for some scoring in the 2nd

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I mushed it.
    Unreal, pal. We've had discussions about this.

First ... 209210211212213214215 ... Last