TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bucks Go On A 72-28 Run Against Detroit. How Does Lawrence Frank Have A Job?

I don't recall seeing a swing like this... Ever.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

and there playing at home against a milwaukee team thats not really considered "elite". Frank should be gone lets not forget about his 0-16 start with the Nets a few years back.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This second firing will finally put him where he belongs, as a career head assistant.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

yeah im on the wrong end of this. I really thought Detriot would win tonight.. I dont think Frank should get an assistant job either.

AKATDOG
    AKATDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

after the first q i thought my bucks 1st half and game were done

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    yeah im on the wrong end of this. I really thought Detroit would win tonight.. I dont think Frank should get an assistant job either.
    Detroit played very well at Orlando too. I know Orlando sucks too... but they played a nice team game the other night. They come back home... you'd figure they'd show up an hammer Milwaukee. They were up 15!!! The wheels came off...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

swings like these happen all the time in the nba and college. there are 5 threads a week about it.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    swings like these happen all the time in the nba and college. there are 5 threads a week about it.
    72-28 happens all the time? That was pretty much over the course of a half, how many NBA halftime scores have a 44 point differential?

By the way, check out the points forum, pretty sure you owe someone some points. But maybe people getting stiffed happens a lot in your world too.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Atrocious team. Dumars and Frank both gone soon.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How about giving Bucks some credit. Ever since they fired Skiles, Boylan has allowed them to do their thing without stressing out about defense and nobody has slowed them down. They had 101 field goal attempts vs. Golden State the other night. Now 8-3 under Boylan.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

When there's more players on the team than fans in the seats you've got a problem

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    How about giving Bucks some credit. Ever since they fired Skiles, Boylan has allowed them to do their thing without stressing out about defense and nobody has slowed them down. They had 101 field goal attempts vs. Golden State the other night. Now 8-3 under Boylan.
    That's fine in the regular season, but season ticket holders are upset! There is no rise in this team, you can see it.. Who can they beat in the playoff 7 game series? GState got away with robbery in the Monta Ellis deal, Bucks are dead meat for years to come

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

friend paid 15 bucks for a first level seat ... moved up to floor seats at halftime lmao ... this teams a joke

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    friend paid 15 bucks for a first level seat ... moved up to floor seats at halftime lmao ... this teams a joke
    The way the Pistons are playing if your friend was wearing a jersey he could've gone on the court and played and no one would've cared, hell he mightve helped. I have honestly never seen a team play with less passion than this year's Pistons, even the Bobcats last year at least acted like they were trying....they sucked of course but they seemed to at least try. This Pistons team looks like watchin a fuckin game at the local retirement community, they just truly dont give a penetrate and their fans respond by never bothering to show up. Remember when the Pistons where winning championships and shit 9 years ago..I mean wtf happened?

I saw the stands on TV and thought they could've played the game at the local YMCA and had plenty of room to spare

100 bucks to anyone that brings their gf to a Pistons home game and penetrates her naked in the stands....I just want to see if anyone even notices
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-30-13 at 03:15 AM.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    That's fine in the regular season, but season ticket holders are upset! There is no rise in this team, you can see it.. Who can they beat in the playoff 7 game series? GState got away with robbery in the Monta Ellis deal, Bucks are dead meat for years to come
    Everyone knows teams like the Bucks, Jazz, Timberwolves etc would never win a 7 game series against the 1 or 2 seed they would be facing in the first round...making the playoffs for them is like winning the championship....its just the way it is

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Loved Dumars as a player, but he's been an unmitigated disaster trying to hire head coaches. Curry, Kuester, Frank....three strikes, you're out. His coaching searches look like he's trying to hire for an NBDL team.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Loved Dumars as a player, but he's been an unmitigated disaster trying to hire head coaches. Curry, Kuester, Frank....three strikes, you're out. His coaching searches look like he's trying to hire for an NBDL team.
    as a piston fan ive been fed up with him for about 6 years. He keeps trying to rebuild the 04 team and its not gonna work, billups/rip/prince/sheed/big ben top 3 starting 5s EVER!!! with a top 3 coach EVER!!! in larry brown he constantly tries to get pieces/ppl that fit together instead of getting a SUPERSTARRR..HELLO(herm voice) thats why we lost to wade in 06 lebron in 07 pierce in 08 cause that nba fab 5 didnt have an alpha male to say F u wade i can do it to. Just look at the roster its full of a bunch of ROLE PLAYERS except monroe that mans a stud. Long story short this det team as constructed as is would be top 3 in the east if it had a melo or wade hell even a jenneings.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better question is how does Joe Dumars have a job ? He is responsible for the roster..and the coach

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

wait a minute i aint done F#CK dummars we shouldve gotten james harden,oj mayo,joe johnson, etc all these big name ppl but NOOOOOO dummars wants build a F#CKING college team instead of a NBA team which requires 2 rebounders a lockdown defender a SUPERSTAR a robin and a bench player who scores at will..smh R.I.P. to my pistons untill joe D is fired and F#CK franks sorry ass 2 detriot has blow more dd leads than anyone in recent history

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Better question is how does Joe Dumars have a job ? He is responsible for the roster..and the coach
    cause we went to 6 straight confernce finals and he's 1 of our all time greats so he gets a pass

bettilimbroke999

Detroit college has more fans in the seats....not sure what happened to the Pistons but they just gave up on being a championship team and decided to become the Cavaliers....only amazingly ppl still go to Cavs games for some unknown reason I see plenty of fans whenever I see a highlight of their games on TV...Pistons are about as popular as the WNBA right now...maybe less

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    wait a minute i aint done F#CK dummars we shouldve gotten james harden,oj mayo,joe johnson, etc all these big name ppl but NOOOOOO dummars wants build a F#CKING college team instead of a NBA team which requires 2 rebounders a lockdown defender a SUPERSTAR a robin and a bench player who scores at will..smh R.I.P. to my pistons untill joe D is fired and F#CK franks sorry ass 2 detriot has blow more dd leads than anyone in recent history
    Listen bro, pistons have nothing to offer teams nor do players want to play there. Charlie V and Gordon contract fukked them. Thank Joe D.