Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I always believed African American's in the UNITED STATES were genetically superior (in the physical sense) from the years of slavery. Whites only kept the strongest and most physically capable black men and women on their plantations to do the work, and the rest were weeded out, killed, etc. Wouldn't their offspring, and their offspring's offspring have physical advantages over whites?

The times of slavery were not that long ago, but my point is that the blacks that were selected were ALREADY physically superior. This is why African Americans in the United States are faster, stronger, etc. than your average white... they were practically breeded with only the strongest for 100s of years.

Whites on the other hand have more mental aptitude and can see the bigger picture down the road. While they aren't as physically capable, years of using the mind, thinking of ways to make work easier, methods to work around things, etc as opposed to using physical ability gave them the "better" mind.

Obviously some white people are genetic freaks too, but the prevalence of such breeding is not as common as in the African American community.
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 01-29-13 at 11:20 AM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    90% of the white coaches out there are dumbfukks...
    100% of the hispanic NFL coaches are dumbfukks ........Ron Rivera.......40% winning percentage.

(Mayan.......why do you feel compelled to continually throw insults at the white man? This thread had nothing to do with Latinos/Hispanics yet you chimed in as usual with a stab at whitey)

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

only about 15% of the entire black qualification is qualified for anything

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    only about 15% of the entire black qualification is qualified for anything

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    you sound stupid if you dont know why they tell them to interview minoritties at least before hiring someone it didnt say you to hire them it said give them a chance because they arent getting them yall sound dumn that believe their getting the same opportunities period.
    The NFL recycles jobs, once you join the brotherhood, your pretty much set. See Norv Turner, Romeo Crennel, etc. There should be more African American hires, but I think that has to come from front office hiring who they want. If I ran a business, and I arranged to meet with 5 people I wanted to interview, and then someone said, you HAVE to interview a 6th person and he has to have said nationality. Do you think that interview would be anything more than a formality? I'm not wasting my time on someone I don't want.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

guys its fukkin 2013 can we move the racist threads to the saloon

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    guys its fukkin 2013 can we move the racist threads to the saloon
    Wars have been fought over it and nations and their borders built from it since before the beginning of recorded history and this guy thinks it's something from the 60's

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    100% of the hispanic NFL coaches are dumbfukks ........Ron Rivera.......40% winning percentage.

(Mayan.......why do you feel compelled to continually throw insults at the white man? This thread had nothing to do with Latinos/Hispanics yet you chimed in as usual with a stab at whitey)
    I'm the only minority here that sticks it to the white man...

This a 24/7 job suhn... I live for this shit!!!

Ps. The only reason why most of these white coaches get hired is because of the good ol' boys clubs..:

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

White kids are mostly pucies. They can be deprogrammed if you coach em a few years. White kids conform to the team role better, do the job given to them, make mistakes trying to do too much alot less, (black kids be wantin to be the star!) Black kids are big mamas boys and pout alot when they don't get their way. Black kids are more rugged and easier to get to play a more aggressive style of ball. Have had kids white and black do things completely opposite of sterotypes. But, I have coached with black guys and not one of em have a clue. Even been around ex NFL players from this area playing Madden daily for months and could out think em easily. (15 years youth football coach Akron,Ohio) The black coaches that have Lombardi's didn't build a championship, my black brothers be honest, they were handed the keys.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If you agree with, or support the Rooney Rule, you're a racist...

That simple...

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    I think you want to hire the best man for the job, but it is a shame that not only are minority candidates not getting opportunities as coaches, they are not getting coordinator jobs or front office jobs.

I think the Rooney Rule needs to expand, because there's no way there isn't more 'head coach, etc' candidates that are minorities. That's bullcrap. Look at all the crap white coordinators and coaches that got sent packing this year, just like every year. You mean just because they have those opportunities those are the only candidates to keep filling those jobs? That's bullschtein. There's a HUGE double-standard and we're still talking about Jackie Robinson levels of expectations here in the NFL in key positions. The same standard is not applied to all races and it's time to grow up already.

It's the NFL, there's better candidates to fill these jobs - and they're not necessarily being filled by the right people. The NFL demands the best and the NFL should do better in finding those people and let the crappy riff raff drift back to position coaching or college... Erm, they already are. It's dominated to whites at every level.

There is a real problem here and saying there is none means you really don't know football and are just fine with the way things are. Sooner or later things are going to change and it's going to make the league better and more competitive - and as a fan, that's all I care about - not protecting some good ol boy network. I want the best... NFL franchises and the college ranks are not delivering.
    Quit bitchin

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm the only minority here that sticks it to the white man...

This a 24/7 job suhn... I live for this shit!!!

Ps. The only reason why most of these white coaches get hired is because of the good ol' boys clubs..:
    Good ol' boys clubs

TheCentaur

I'm offended that all the actors on "Bait Car" and "The First 48" are black

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

the truth is you have many whites with poor qualifications getting hired and hired again over some of these guys like sumlin at a & m and shaw at stanford who are new blood.

the nfl has a large black audience as well.

it just looks bad in 2013.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
    the truth is you have many whites with poor qualifications getting hired and hired again over some of these guys like sumlin at a & m and shaw at stanford who are new blood.

the nfl has a large black audience as well.

it just looks bad in 2013.
    Do all the black running backs and NBA players look bad too?

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Do all the black running backs and NBA players look bad too?
    white RBs and white NBA players get equal opportunity, that is the difference.

the nfl owners dont seem to be following that same mantra. if they were, lovie smith wouldve been hired instead of half these hacks with no head coaching experience at all.

im a best man for the job guy. when i see lovie smith sitting on the sidelines, it is proof that the best man for the job guy isnt applying with black coaches.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
    white RBs and white NBA players get equal opportunity, that is the difference.

the nfl owners dont seem to be following that same mantra. if they were, lovie smith wouldve been hired instead of half these hacks with no head coaching experience at all.

im a best man for the job guy. when i see lovie smith sitting on the sidelines, it is proof that the best man for the job guy isnt applying with black coaches.
    If I may I would like to point out a few inconsistencies in your argument.

-So owners and administration are non racist enough to hire a majority of black players but all of a sudden become racist when it's time to hire a coach?

-Black players can hold a majority/have better skills than their white counterparts but white coaches cannot do the same in coaching?

Your whole argument is based on a fragile theory that you don't think these black coaches that are getting interviews are given a chance. You have no transcripts, no direct testimony, just a hypothesis you desperately want to hold up.

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

lovie isnt hired becuase all the teams that were looking for coaches had offensive problems... lovie smith wont fix that

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

My first football coach in 1971 had an offense that the little league I played in outlawed at the end of the season. Sort of a mix of the "pistol" and the wishbone. We were league champions.

All the players, fans and other coaches in the league were white. He would have us play teams in the playgrounds of the projects (all black) and we would beat them.

He was black.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    My first football coach in 1971 had an offense that the little league I played in outlawed at the end of the season. Sort of a mix of the "pistol" and the wishbone. We were league champions.

All the players, fans and other coaches in the league were white. He would have us play teams in the playgrounds of the projects (all black) and we would beat them.

He was black.
    Your Ohio little league story just buried us

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly

But why do people complain about black coaches not getting hired?
    Because they are racist, like that koksuker Tony Dungy

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly
    If they were the best for the job, then they get hired!
    Bingo so people like Herman the warm Edwards should shut the fuk up

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Marvin Lewis should be fired

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Here is the scenarios:
    Person a, Person b, and Person c go into an office with 4 managers individually to interview for a job. After all the interviews are done, the managers get together to talk about who they like for the job. All the candidates are equally qualified as they all have good experience, know what they are talking about, and handle themselves well. After all the qualifications have been met, what do you use to make your final decision.

Back in the day most would go with the one they had a connection with or felt more comfortable with. If that is all you have to make your decision on what do you think would happen most of the time?????

History has told us what most people do in that situation.

Not an easy thing to go with the most qualified.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedPro View Post
    Here is the scenarios:
    Person a, Person b, and Person c go into an office with 4 managers individually to interview for a job. After all the interviews are done, the managers get together to talk about who they like for the job. All the candidates are equally qualified as they all have good experience, know what they are talking about, and handle themselves well. After all the qualifications have been met, what do you use to make your final decision.

Back in the day most would go with the one they had a connection with or felt more comfortable with. If that is all you have to make your decision on what do you think would happen most of the time?????
    They go with the black guy.
    Even if things aren't quite equal
    It's 2013

First 12