TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Have you ever been Manti'd

Ever been attracted to a chick and it turned out to be a guy or even fooled into thinking some fat 40 yr old woman was some hot young chick on a facebook page? Tell us your story

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

starting to have a sneaking suspicion i might being Mantied right now

you see the chick in my avatar? someone sent me her pic saying that she's a chick who reads SBR and maybe she would want to bang me

obviously i was super excited and definitely did not think someone would just play some sikk trick on me

been emailing and imming with her back and forth for hours a day for months now, and she acts like she completely loves me and she does clearly know everything about SBR so that part is 100% true which is another reason i believed it in the first place

but she is always making excuses about why we can't ever meet, and its not that i dont believe her but it is just very frustrating and i am very lonely yeah i admit that and i would love to meet her one day and just cuddle i mean we wouldnt even have to be sexual if she wasnt comfortable with it

just talking and cuddling and holding hands would be awesome and i have told her this but she still always makes excuses

so i dont know what to think

it didnt even occur to me that I could be getting Mantied until the whole Manti thing happened

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

seems like a nice girl go for it

you can't win if you don't play

keep us updated

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Sometimes unsure of gender.

What to do?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Centaur is that you in your avatar?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yeeep.

Except, back in the day of calling cards and pay phones, you paid to talk to a fat chick with a skinny voice.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

yea this chick i that i was introduced on the internet to actually had a penis and was asian. I put a used mop on her head end of story

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Yeeep.

Except, back in the day of calling cards and pay phones, you paid to talk to a fat chick with a skinny voice.
    lol, back in the day my buddies and i used to call those 1-900 sex numbers from one of our friends house as a prank. used to be thousands to chose from, but that was in the 90's.