phillyhata1
    phillyhata1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

Wanna play at 5dimes read this....

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Maurice'
    Maurice: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    ---------: hello my account is ---------------------
    --------: friday night i had a problem depositing my money via ……. you can check my file
    Maurice: Just a moment, please.
    ----------: i ended up having to cancel my withdrawal because there was a problem not on my end and natalie told me i would get reimbursed my cancellation fee of 16 dollars
    Maurice: with a withdrawal or a deposit?
    -----------: a deposit i made there was a problem on your end and i had to cancel it -- charged me a cancel fee and natalie told me i would get a reimburse for the fee
    Maurice: let me check that
    ---------: ok thanks it should be documented i spoke with natalie
    Maurice: via chat?
    ----------: on the phone maam i spoke with numerous people but natalie helped me the most it was a big issue with my deposit
    ---------: ok.
    Maurice: when you make your next transaction, as I was confirmed, correct
    Maurice: the cancellation fees are covered in case you make a new deposit
    ---------: no maam i was suppose to be reimbursed. i wasnt able to make another deposit because i havent even received my deposit back from the cancellation yet
    --------: its 16dollars you guys cant swing 16 dollars ive lost thousands at your book and also the mix up with the deposit wasnt even my fault
    Maurice: correct, you're supposed to be reimbursed, if there is a transaction
    Maurice: and there is a situation
    Maurice: and you need to get refunded, as soon as you deposit again,
    Maurice: we can cover the transaction fees if it was approved my management, as it is in your account, if you make a deposit
    -------: maam i understand but seriously 16 dollars for hours of aggravation i dont think is much to ask. could i please speak with tony
    ------: i have been very courteous and respectful during this whole mix up i dont think its too much to ask
    -------: hello
    --------: are you still there
    --------: ok thank you im really sorry. i tried im a loyal customer and there was a mix up im not trying to like pull one over. my god look at my account i lose tons and hardly win
    Maurice: you can be transferred to my manager in that case
    ---------: ok thank you
    Maurice: that is checking the situation
    ---------: thank you
    info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Carrie'.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Carrie'
    Carrie: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    -----------: hi carrie i sent a ** on friday night i spoke with ** all night they told me money was ready for pick up, all info you gave me was confirmed and correct. for some reason you guys couldnt pick up the money
    ---------: i had to cancel the transaction and have yet to receive it from **. natalie told me i would receive 16 dollars for the cancellation fee and aggravation
    ---------: customer service did a good job trying to help me and i was on the phones all night friday trying to recover my funds
    ---------: i dont think crediting my 16 dollars is to much to ask i lose thousands at your book
    Carrie: what happens sir is
    Carrie: that sometimes our agencies have blacklisted names
    Carrie: and that happens from time to time
    Carrie: there is no way for us to find out
    Carrie: until the customer makes the deposit
    Carrie: As it says on our website: "5Dimes cannot be held liable for frozen funds due to black listing, for the black listing itself occurring, or for transactions placed on hold or under investigation by the international financial service provider."
    Carrie:
    --------: right so it was a problem on your end which i can understand...no problem but shouldnt i be reimbursed the 16 dollars for my trouble
    Carrie: http://www.5dimes.eu/PopUpsFromChart...ntoperson.html
    Carrie: yes
    Carrie: you will be reimbursed
    Carrie: for sure
    Carrie: as soon as there is a deposit in the account
    ---------: maam i understand and it was unfortunate but i cant make a deposit right now because i havent received my funds yet. i am a customer for a long time and lost thousands. is 16 dollars really worth losing a loyal customer
    Carrie: I am sorry sir but this is how it works we cannot compensate you on a deposit that is not in the account yet
    ---------: no problem thanks

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

So once you receive the funds and make a deposit, they will credit you the $16, right. I'm so confused
    They won't just throw $16 your way before you make another deposit.

phillyhata1

thats correct and ive seriously lost thousands there and never take bonuses or ever asked for a free play they messed up the name and now im paying for it

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Make a deposit

Go!

FadeMyPlay
    FadeMyPlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

So wait, you cancelled a deposit due to a problem on their end, they already charged you $16, they will give you that $16 back but only after you deposit again? Dd I read that correctly?

Never mind already answered.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

i Believe on your next deposit they will add an additional 16$ for your reimbursment?
    i guess it all depends on the book, but i would assume they would ship u 16$ without another deposit being needed.

phillyhata1

no kidding seeing as how my original deposit hasnt even been reimbursed to me yet be uncle quester foonion.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

5 dimes sucks, which really sucks cause they are one of the few books left in the US that pay.

tto827

Pick up your initial deposit via **, begin another deposit with 5dimes. Let's say $100. Then once it is processed, 5dimes will put $116 in your account.

End Thread.

phillyhata1

i cant just pick it up uncle quester funion is looking into it cause 5dimes gave me a crack plisted name

Roosterfosho
    Roosterfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5360

It's only 16 dollars.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by phillyhata1 View Post
    i cant just pick it up uncle quester funion is looking into it cause 5dimes gave me a crack plisted name
    Oh. My apologies then. This could happen at any book, but 5dimes should accommodate more than simply reimbursing funds. ** has worse CS then any book, so I am sorry that you have to deal with this garbage.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Roosterfosho View Post
    It's only 16 dollars.
    That's what I thought. But since he sent to a blacklisted name, his entire deposit is being held by ** until further notice. That's the bigger issue then $16, I hope.

phillyhata1

i swear to god if someone could make a book that would pay promptly and have good customer service they would be millionaires.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

sooooooo glad i can play at pinnacle

phillyhata1

guys keep this thread going i want them exposed. its crap that they take advantage of us. it was there mistake and im paying the price literally
    the stupid 16 bucks aint the point

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

guys keep this thread going i want them exposed. its crap that they take advantage of us. it was there mistake and im paying the price literally
    CS is 5D's weak point. No doubt. Irrespective of that opinion they are the best out for US players. The complaints about their CS is old news. Understand your frustration. If it bothers you that much play elsewhere. That really is the only recourse you have.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bigger question is why are you blacklisted ?

And your going to get you 16 bucks back when you deposit again so Why the fukk u crying ?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    The bigger question is why are you blacklisted ?

And your going to get you 16 bucks back when you deposit again so Why the fukk u crying ?
    Get some hooked on phonics bro, 5dimes processor's name was blacklisted, not his.

apalm8
    Hello friends, Jim Nantz.
    apalm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Maybe you would have had better luck if you didn't keep calling Maurice "maam".
    Points Awarded:

tto827 gave apalm8 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mikeyanks23 gave apalm8 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by apalm8 View Post
    Maybe you would have had better luck if you didn't keep calling Maurice "maam".
    I didn't realize that

Thank you, haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Get some hooked on phonics bro, 5dimes processor's name was blacklisted, not his.
    Kerry,

You are quite possible the 3rd biggest moron on this site congrats.

Mens et Manus
    Mens et Manus's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's your own fault for playing at such a shady book. There have been numerous documented problems with 5dimes. The people that come on this site and claim they made thousands and never had a problem withdrawing from 5dimes total bs. They are shill accounts. I know people that have worked there. They go to sites like sbr, covers, etc... make fake accounts, and tell all kinds of bs stories how they pay out on time.

A lot of people have bets cancelled or voided when they win, but 5dimes keeps money if the bet loses. They never pay out on time, and delay over and over with BS excuses.

I am Canadian and I use Pinnacle only, but I can tell you it is a horrible shady book. They only have a good rating because they pay for it.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Everything at 5dimes is an f'n headache... in last 4 months I had the following issues:

1) a check bounced (never reimbursed the fees) which I probably wasted 20 hours of my life trying to clear up;

2) wasted about 10 hours on a wagering dispute that could have very easily been resolved had a wagering manager been able to provide me with the source they were using to grade a prop because I had several sources with conflicting info; s

3) spent three days with chat and over the phone attempting to get a clearly incorrectly graded wager reversed (managers insisted first that Tim Tebow started 2 games this year, then told me he didnt suit week one making u1.5 starts a loss???) only to lose my cool and cursed off one of their asshole customer service reps. This led them to suspending my account for using foul language in the chat. Then when I wouldnt apoligize to Tony he accused me of past posting in 2008 or something and banned me.

I look at it as a blessing in disguise because of all the f'n headaches you deal with there anyway.

Plus place has no problem trying to free roll you if they hang a shit prop line without any proof that it was a clerical/admin error but merely their shitty bookmaking.

Place can suck my a$$.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Kerry,

You are quite possible the 3rd biggest moron on this site congrats.
    If you're number 1 or 2 then maybe I am.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave tto827 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

phillyhata1

You should see the other chat message i didnt post from friday night where the guy told me it wasnt his problem that i should call **. Best part was i called ** twice and they said every thing was fine. Now im stuck waitin to get my money back from ** for who knows how long cuz they messed up

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

tony said he was going to send some one to my house to hurt me so i havent played there in a year

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    So once you receive the funds and make a deposit, they will credit you the $16, right. I'm so confused
    They won't just throw $16 your way before you make another deposit.
    Yeah 5Dimes is doing the right thing lol

Why would they just give you 16$

Once you actually deposit they will credit you 16$ no doubt about it stop trying to get a free 16$ you degen