BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Has Pitino lost his mind?

I love the guy, but what the fk is he doing?

Holds for last shot with 28 seconds, Gtown in 1 and 1 - down 1.

Fuking Siva takes a game winner who was awful all day, when you have Russ Smith?

Is he on some kind of fukkin pain pills?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Siva chokes another one, makes me feel better after Cuse loses because of our own choke artist MCW.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I mean Russ Smith is their best offensive player, hands down. Pitino directed Siva to take last shot and run the whole clock out..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I mean Russ Smith is their best offensive player, hands down. Pitino directed Siva to take last shot and run the whole clock out..
    I don't know what they were thinking, he didn't even starting going until like 8 seconds...doesn't even leave you enough time to get an offensive rebound or foul and be able to get off a decent shot. Dumb all around. Gotta initiate with like 15 seconds there so if you miss you get the board or can foul.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Siva is awful played what 16mintues 4 fouls 3 turnovers awful last shot

Lville had TWO chances and both were just awful as if they have never practiced a last second possession before

How do you get saved by the ref with that jump ball and not take advantage of it?

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

or vegas called and said to bury lou backers -5 and ml. I mean does this game matteer when no matter what they go to tourny. Im sure a ton pounded ml thinking no way lou loses 3 in a row

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

There was some awful coaching down the stretch of that game on both sides, but that last possession takes the cake. Maybe he or Siva thought the game was tied or something? Nah... just really stupid.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It was terrible, I doubt Pitino wanted that. If anything, he did tell him to hold for last shot, but he expected Siva to make a play, and start that play a lot earlier.

Absolutely stupid having Siva hold that long, just to take that bad a shot, especially in the context of how bad he was playing.

Hell, at the other end during free throws, Russ Smith literally made sure to tell everyone on the court to get him the ball for a prayer. You know damn well he wanted and expected the ball on the play before too.

Bad execution. Good thing to figure out now.