BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tired of singers ''warblers''who can't hold a note singing national anthem at games

If I can paint it, it ain't art and if I can sing it,it ain't singing.What's with all these Biance,fiance bitch slap whatever her name is and all these Rhiana's,Briana's,whatever her name is and all these Underwood deviled ham gals and Clarkson American Idol sluts with these annoying vibrating warbling voices?Their range is all over tarnation in a song and they can't hold a note.You can find alot of women singers that can hold a note but they aren't in the Obama popularity contest in crowd that suck up to liberalism.So what debacle who can't hold a note that will whale away for 6 minutes is going to sing the national anthem this year?It's been that way for 30 years or so now when the NFL went to diversity ville and became prone to wardrobe malfunctions and crotch grabbing at halftime shows.Bring in the Grambling marching band if you insist on diversity,at least they have talent.

And the NFL toadie announcing crew has to do the obligitory fawning of who sang the national anthem no matter how awful it was as to not being racist in the NFL's eyes.

I wouldn't doubt it if they recover bankrupt Urethra Franklin out of mothballs to sing it this year
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 01-26-13 at 07:28 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why does it even matter

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thanks for sharing.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Yeah, Thx for your opinion. But if you do not like the diversity in the NFL Environment, best thing you can do is stop watching the games.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 01-26-13 at 08:02 AM.