fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Garbage. Saloon this shit.
    how you still want Jason Garrett

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^ Why not? NFL has a tendancy to flip coaches like a hooker on drugs. How are you supposed to build a team when you fire a coach every 2-3 yrs, and then expect to rebuild again? NO! not to mention This was Garretts FIRST yes I said it FIRST full season coaching. How can you jump all over this guy. The first year he came into our season halfway as interim head coach, and second year he didn't even have a training camp. Why pre-maturaly fire him? Garrett has one more year to make an impression on Jones or he is OUT! There are so many other issues other than Garrett that need attention right now. HC is JG! Flat plain and simple...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Confirmed on ESPN

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    how you still want Jason Garrett
    I'd love to have Gruden. More than anything.

But let's wait till something actually happens before reporting it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I'm telling you its a chess game! JJ is 4 steps ahead of everyone. The guy see's the big picture.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Confirmed on ESPN
    Lies

TROLL

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    I'm telling you its a chess game! JJ is 4 steps ahead of everyone. The guy see's the big picture.
    I'm a Cowboys fan. Have been since the late 80's. "JJ" hasn't been 4 steps ahead of anyone or seen the big pictures in well over 10+ years.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I'm a Cowboys fan. Have been since the late 80's. "JJ" hasn't been 4 steps ahead of anyone or seen the big pictures in well over 10+ years.
    Same and I understand. BUT your lookin at it man. Proof is in the pudding <--- thats what they say right? WTF does that even mean
    He is most definitely a step ahead currently...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Cowboys
    Cowgirls

BoutDemCowboys

I mean just think about his reasoning here... and god knows how long he has had this planned.

hmmm. What coaches are out there worth tying up? Well Bil Cowher, Sean Peyton, Jon Gruden. Some big names there. Realistically Peyton is gonna sign with NO again (already happened), Cowher may not be the best fit, but hmmmm JOn Gruden that guy knows his stuff.

Ok so we have our eyes on Gruden. Now how do we make him WANT to come to Dallas. We need to make it appealing! Well Defense has been pretty banged up but not impressive.. Hmm Kiffen is out there they played together in Tampa SB. That could be enticing.

JG's play calling has been very very questionable, lets hire a OC. Now who would Gruden like here.. IDK maybe the coach he played against in 02' SB Callahan, WITH Kiffen. Wow okay making headway here....

NOW if, IF JG blows it we have a system set up to get one of the most fought over coaches out there. If Gruden does not ultimately want the job even after the fact, I gotta hand it to JJ for trying to see the big picture here. If JG does mess up and Gruden does say no, thenn GOD knows whats in store.

I like the effort here! He has stated multiple times, big changes will be made! We are watching it LIVE ladies and Gents!

Now there is a lot more to this than just coaching obviously, but its nice to see us making some waves in the offseason! Showing we aint stepping down!

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Pete,

How does it feel to lose all your credibility with one dumb ass post? Trash this..it's misleading. Gruden isn't going anywhere until 2014 IF THEN. There 's nothing credible about this report. Nothing.

Last edited by BobHarvey; 01-25-13 at 08:27 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should root for this to be true if you're a Turds fan. Gruden would strangle Uncle Jerry within the year and you'd finally be free of his stupidity.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You should root for this to be true if you're a Turds fan. Gruden would strangle Uncle Jerry within the year and you'd finally be free of his stupidity.

Awesome! and True! That would be an awesome celebrity death match!

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Pete,

How does it feel to lose all your credibility with one dumb ass post? Trash this..it's misleading. Gruden isn't going anywhere until 2014 IF THEN. There 's nothing credible about this report. Nothing.

You are not at Valley Ranch everyday like I am. If you thinks it's trash, just keep up the bash. All and one.

BoutDemCowboys

wrong thread lol woops...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

First of all coaches are hired. They do not get signed like players.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    You are not at Valley Ranch everyday like I am. If you thinks it's trash, just keep up the bash. All and one.
    Gotta agree with BobHarvey here man....... Credibility is revoked! Some ppl on this site... I tell ya!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'd love to have Gruden. More than anything.

But let's wait till something actually happens before reporting it.

got ya

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

sh!tty-mouthstraw quit trying to be ESPN reporter...at least post something with a source thats credible, gruden is coming back to oakland after this next season if allen blows it again

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    sh!tty-mouthstraw quit trying to be ESPN reporter...at least post something with a source thats credible, gruden is coming back to oakland after this next season if allen blows it again
    dont even see that happening. Think he is happy in booth

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post

I would be closer to what is reported on than the reporter. ESPN gets the news from things that need to be reported on. I am part of the 'thing', don't need Ed Werter involved right now. Jon Gruden will coach the Dallas Cowboys in the 2013-14 season. That's all you need to know and you will thank me someday when your jaw drops down to your kness. It's a coming, trust me. Done deal, signed with confidentiality. Mr. Jones is just waiting for the right time to release to such entities as ESPN. It is Jerry's world, his oyster and he'll pick it when he is damn good and ready. Again, DONE DEAL.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

not sure he d go there

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

I would be closer to what is reported on than the reporter. ESPN gets the news from things that need to be reported on. I am part of the 'thing', don't need Ed Werter involved right now. Jon Gruden will coach the Dallas Cowboys in the 2013-14 season. That's all you need to know and you will thank me someday when your jaw drops down to your kness. It's a coming, trust me. Done deal, signed with confidentiality. Mr. Jones is just waiting for the right time to release to such entities as ESPN. It is Jerry's world, his oyster and he'll pick it when he is damn good and ready. Again, DONE DEAL.
    Who knows, but it appears you are reaching Petey. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 01-26-13 at 06:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Petey Wheatstraw

All the contigent shall know. And....not too far into the distant future.

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    BUT...... If you dont think JJ has some sort of plan or scheme running here. YOur HIGH. (You can bet your ass Gruden is in the back of his mind). JJ is like a chess player 4 moves ahead of his opponents. One minor change but thinking 4 steps ahead.
    That's why the cowboys always do so well he should just be an owner cuz being a gm is not his strong point lol gruden would be a good hire if it does happen but if he's 4 move ahead he should of traded romo last offseason the most overrated qb in the entire nfl

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I hope they the cowboys get Gruden would love to see him coach again. Yet this is the internet so you saying im at valley ranch everyday means nothing cause maybe you are but most likely NO. You still havent changed your name from wheatstraw to shitstraw after that other post. why beleive now?

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I hope they the cowboys get Gruden would love to see him coach again. Yet this is the internet so you saying im at valley ranch everyday means nothing cause maybe you are but most likely NO. You still havent changed your name from wheatstraw to shitstraw after that other post. why beleive now?

It is not a matter of belief, Mr. Franklin. It is a matter of fact.

I'm kind enough to offer it to you and all so you can be ahead of the curve.

As far as belief, well, you do what you want. But as stated earlier, it's a Done Deal.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It is not a matter of belief, Mr. Franklin. It is a matter of fact.

I'm kind enough to offer it to you and all so you can be ahead of the curve.

As far as belief, well, you do what you want. But as stated earlier, it's a Done Deal.
    Hope so, best of luck

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn it to hell i wanted him to come to the raiders again . without al davis he is free to do what he wants and has a brilliant offensive mind. FU KK IN RAIDERS JUST DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO RISE TO THE TOP AGAIN

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

guess if its true,chuckie has been found

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Ban the OP for putting out false reports

Petey Wheatstraw

Look, if your too naïve to realize that John Gruden has not been hired by Jerry Jones, than guess what, your TOO NAIVE. Probably some fanatic of another club and your mind will not accept the fact that this is already done and dried.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    The writing is right there on the wall.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    Let me spell it out for the mentally challenged. Monte Kiffin, Bill Callahan and Garrett being relieved of his play calling duties. REALLY? Are your eyes opening now my blind children?<o></o>
    I was present at Valley Ranch when the deal was consummated.<o></o>
    Mr. Jerry Jones is much smarter and has much more savvy than anyone wants to give him credit for.<o></o>
    <o></o>
    At the appropriate time it will be released to the frenzied media and than you will feel so a wave of red faced ignorance embellish yourselves. Just THINK about it. That is all it takes. One more time now, for those who were not listening. Done Deal. <o></o>

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Gruden sucks anyhow

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Look, if your too naïve to realize that John Gruden has not been hired by Jerry Jones, than guess what, your TOO NAIVE. Probably some fanatic of another club and your mind will not accept the fact that this is already done and dried.>
    >
    The writing is right there on the wall.>
    >
    Let me spell it out for the mentally challenged. Monte Kiffin, Bill Callahan and Garrett being relieved of his play calling duties. REALLY? Are your eyes opening now my blind children?>
    I was present at Valley Ranch when the deal was consummated.>
    Mr. Jerry Jones is much smarter and has much more savvy than anyone wants to give him credit for.>
    >
    At the appropriate time it will be released to the frenzied media and than you will feel so a wave of red faced ignorance embellish yourselves. Just THINK about it. That is all it takes. One more time now, for those who were not listening. Done Deal. >

First 123 Last